Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Ghum s1 got lot of flak for that track. So hopefully DKP wont be inspired by tracks which got gaalis from audience.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Abhira and Armaan saying ilove u i love u doesn't prove they love each I want to see their relationship grow , understand , trust between ... Today also ruhi cleared the mess .. if not abhira is going to continue to be mad .the allowance of third party should be stopped .they have to communicate , no more hidings between them a trust bond should be formed .. they lack that ... And zindagi I love u bolne say nahi chalti... Na khana deti hai ..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sanjay got away with his crimes again.

He should lose his license for what he did. Instead he is lying through his teeth and getting away with it.

But chalo, main thing is Abhira gets false charges against her dropped and can practice.

Sab fast fast ho rah hai,,,gyaan, hospital, drama,khoon

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobbit

so true. Now she’s just backing off because what else can she do?!

I would have started liking Ruhi if she herself had called off the wedding. She wanted to marry him even though she knew he doesn’t like her anymore.

she is just a dhongi, selfish , self victimizing person who thinks she is very mahaan

but fact is she is immoral, useless and only creates MUs and kalesh in peoples lives but blames others and gets away

she lies through her teeth so easily. the number of times she has lied about how she wanted to move on with Rohit is not funny. Gosh! she literally prayed for Rohit to not be alive and come back at one point because she wanted to lust on Armaan

She has not done some favor on anyone. Armaan called off wedding because he realized his feelings. She toh was trying to still get him to marry her. She is giving pravachan on pyaar. what a joke.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Sab fast fast ho rah hai,,,gyaan, hospital, drama,khoon

ya dunno what new kalesh is uploading! darr lag raha hai

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After the story moving in circles for days, today the episode had so much to take that my head was moving in circles😀

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira neh bhi bola that pyaar kaafi nahi hai. trust Abhira ka Armaan neh toda. and he has had to work to regain it. even if Ruhi said nothing, in due time she would have melted. it was just hastened by that hypocritical pravachan. but chalo, Abhimaan saath toh hai. I hope they will give some good Abhimaan moments before new kalesh loads.

Pinecone thumbnail

I really hope that they dont skip sweet Abhimaan moments now by giving mini leap of few weeks and showing Abhimaan back together and new kaands already starting.

Pinecone thumbnail

I really liked Armaan's attitude to Ruhi today- saying tum client ho and not divulging too much about why he quit firm etc

I hope this is maintained for good and he doesnt flip back ever.

This is called maintaining boundaries. He informed only what was needed and nothing more.

He was absolutely no nonsense in his tone whereas Ruhi was upto her usual self saying "abhira ke liye chhod diya" . usko kuch pata nahi but blame game shuru uska

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the precap again. Ru is there to give blood but thankfully she didn't get chance...phew....😏😏 I don't wanna hear ru's achchi sachchi jhaap from ar. Ab ne already usse victim banake dimag karab kardiya hain. Let ar maintain distance from her and let ru also mind her own business. Case ke sariye milte toh rahenge 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️... But what are they gonna show by ab and ru have same blood grp? Are they gearing for ak revealation? 🤔🤔🤔 Phir shivani ji ka kya hoga? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Same fate as dadisa's kidnapper? 🤭🤭🤭

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago