BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I finally caught up last few episodes. Oh my god it's a whole different show. They entirely killed the old show, old characters, even storylinen

Mohan to Mohini is different person. There is no character traits of mohan in mohini. Specially how naive he was.

Krishna and Aryaman are madly in love when?

Gosh sidni looks really bad, I have to say why Mohini behaved like obsessed lover of sid too? She isn't even soft with him? She is hurting pregnant woman now? She is like a horny creepy teen now.smiley11

One chance to bea remarkable show in Indian Television they killed it like this? Sheer disrespect to community for the projection that was promised and set up and whatever is being shown. Feeling bad for the actors too, they definitely didn't sign up for it after working so hard. Read on X that they are shooting for 19-20 hours because story changed so bank episodes aren't of any use.

You were getting such good reviews for the show from neutrals what have you made it into.

I can blame makers for agreeing on it but it's channel's call I know. They really should scrap it up and end it with a statement before it gets to late. But I know until channel is putting money it's not going to happen. The route they have taken, expect the worst.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

just popping in to say that I have already lost interest and achieved a general apathetic attitude towards this show already. i was more frustrated day before yesterday on a k-drama which successfully ruined the 'one' good character in the show.. and yesterday I binged watched a regional show for my curiosity which sometime I call 'entertainment research'.

So yeah... This show is not making me feel anything now.. Yes, of course, I feel Cringe when I see SIDNI.. but other than that nothing

maybe i'll pop in and out sometimes when I get mood to watch. Or if I feel like writing some OS..

if something interesting happens please tag me

revatijoshi thumbnail
yup....trust colors to destroy shows......that's what they did with Dharampatni as well.....
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

I finally caught up last few episodes. Oh my god it's a whole different show. They entirely killed the old show, old characters, even storylinen

Mohan to Mohini is different person. There is no character traits of mohan in mohini. Specially how naive he was.

Krishna and Aryaman are madly in love when?

Gosh sidni looks really bad, I have to say why Mohini behaved like obsessed lover of sid too? She isn't even soft with him? She is hurting pregnant woman now? She is like a horny creepy teen now.smiley11

One chance to bea remarkable show in Indian Television they killed it like this? Sheer disrespect to community for the projection that was promised and set up and whatever is being shown. Feeling bad for the actors too, they definitely didn't sign up for it after working so hard. Read on X that they are shooting for 19-20 hours because story changed so bank episodes aren't of any use.

You were getting such good reviews for the show from neutrals what have you made it into.

I can blame makers for agreeing on it but it's channel's call I know. They really should scrap it up and end it with a statement before it gets to late. But I know until channel is putting money it's not going to happen. The route they have taken, expect the worst.

Bani ..the show has taken a huge turn and that's too a very mediocre one!! Agreed the channel has interfered to change the course of the story. There was a beautiful pic.of Anuradha hugging Mohan/Mohini in a dance costume...remember?? I think the makers were planning something else but due to channel they scrapped the whole thing.I was liking Anuradha bcoz of her sweet nature and the bond that was slowly building between Krishna and Mohan.I think Anyradha's role also might be scrapped ....won't see her again.

Deba in her story shared a clip of her in the yellow saree with a caption "working straight 19hrs ...still more hours left ".So,from there all came to know that they are working for long hours.If u have noticed y'days episode properly...Deba's BD was there .The actors are rinsed like hell...continuously working for crazy hours as the whole plot might be scrapped and had to shoot new scenes with new storyline.Imagine about Ketki...she chopped her long hair just to play the role a creepy vamp...how pathetic!!

BaniLogy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Bani ..the show has taken a huge turn and that's too a very mediocre one!! Agreed the channel has interfered to change the course of the story. There was a beautiful pic.of Anuradha hugging Mohan/Mohini in a dance costume...remember?? I think the makers were planning something else but due to channel they scrapped the whole thing.I was liking Anuradha bcoz of her sweet nature and the bond that was slowly building between Krishna and Mohan.I think Anyradha's role also might be scrapped ....won't see her again.

Deba in her story shared a clip of her in the yellow saree with a caption "working straight 19hrs ...still more hours left ".So,from there all came to know that they are working for long hours.If u have noticed y'days episode properly...Deba's BD was there .The actors are rinsed like hell...continuously working for crazy hours as the whole plot might be scrapped and had to shoot new scenes with new storyline.Imagine about Ketki...she chopped her long hair just to play the role a creepy vamp...how pathetic!!

Aryaman's past has also been scrapped. It's a typical now..worse because they really ended what they built.

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

Aryaman's past has also been scrapped. It's a typical now..worse because they really ended what they built.

I have still not given up on that plot.They might explore it bcoz Aarya's hatred towards the community needs to be addressed and also he needs to come out of the transphobic zone .It's ITV so Mohini will be redeemed for sure and Aarya needs to overcome that hate ir to heal to accept Mohini's transition.But let's see...the way the writers are panning out scenes nowadays, such content wala plot might be skipped.
950842 thumbnail

They had a great cast, meaningful concept. Now they are down to this smiley44

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 3 months ago