BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Guys saw the precap where Mohan left and they got a dead body. Krishna is broken.smiley17 

Now should I be optimistic that Mohan left with Sid after watching that video because she realized how much Aryaman loves Krishna and Krishna probably first time in her life has got that tender and warmth in her life but with with Mohan's existence they can never be together.smiley42

Or should I stick to yeh itv hai yaar yaha mohini return ke baat didi jab mujhe teri jaroorat thi tab tune aryaman sir ko chuna tha hi bolegismiley38

https://x.com/umama_younus/status/1805243893849481686

Even if they go 2nd way(which is most likely) in my head the first one is the happening alwayssmiley31

https://x.com/sia__tp/status/18052445918822400

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

Guys saw the precap where Mohan left and they got a dead body. Krishna is broken.smiley17 

Now should I be optimistic that Mohan left with Sid after watching that video because she realized how much Aryaman loves Krishna and Krishna probably first time in her life has got that tender and warmth in her life but with with Mohan's existence they can never be together.smiley42

Or should I stick to yeh itv hai yaar yaha mohini return ke baat didi jab mujhe teri jaroorat thi tab tune aryaman sir ko chuna tha hi bolegismiley38

Even if they go 2nd way(which is most likely) in my head the first one is the happening alwayssmiley31

Ab MOHINI legi INTEKAAM

🐍🐍

smiley39smiley15

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
are yeh kya chal Raha hai.....ganja phook rahein Hain kya writers!!!......... poore concept ka satyanash kar dala!! promotion b like: "Krishna Behan ka farz aise nibhayegi ki rakhi ki paribhasha badal jayegi" and K saying all the time-"main Mohan ki saarthi Hoon"........and what was that-----"gomti nadi is still worth worship even if name changed from gomat to gomti"........
revatijoshi thumbnail
hope K leaves Aryaman for good after this!!
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

U can never go with the 1st option bcoz ITV audiences doesn't accept normal and sane stuff.They need to turn it into toxic.Si,definetly the second one is on the cards.

But my concern is now how will Krishna react after this scenario. Krishna might slowly come closer to Aarya and begin to reciprocate to Aarya's love and accept their relationship or she might again go on a guilt trip and push Aarya away.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

are yeh kya chal Raha hai.....ganja phook rahein Hain kya writers!!!.........poore concept ka satyanash kar dala!!promotion b like:"Krishna Behan ka farz aise nibhayegi ki rakhi ki paribhasha badal jayegi"and K saying all the time-"main Mohan ki saarthi Hoon"........and what was that-----"gomti nadi is still worth worship even if name changed from gomat to gomti"........

It's better u forget everything which has been promised from the show.I'm doing the same thing...I'm trying to ignore Mohan and his pagalpanti totally and concentrate on  Arshna.For me this show which has been launched to highlight the LGBTQ community has turned into a normal love story of Arshna...that's it !! I really wonder after whatever the makers are showing how could they even think the audiences will have an empathy towards Mohan and try to ponder about this community and their struggles??
BaniLogy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

It's better u forget everything which has been promised from the show.I'm doing the same thing...I'm trying to ignore Mohan and his pagalpanti totally and concentrate on  Arshna.For me this show which has been launched to highlight the LGBTQ community has turned into a normal love story of Arshna...that's it !! I really wonder after whatever the makers are showing how could they even think the audiences will have an empathy towards Mohan and try to ponder about this community and their struggles??

Show actually didn't promise to highlight the community it always had been promoted as Mohan Krishna Aryaman story of being saarthi to each other. It is their journey with each other. Whatever they did for trans community is actually a sub part to set a base for Mohan. 

Having a decade of experience with shows whatever the theme of a show the storyline is always relationship conflicts. It keeps changing every week based on ratings. Good or bad it's there. This is TV serial what more one can expect dramas if that goes smooth there is no drama left in the show it would actually become documentarysmiley37

divine_16 thumbnail

Show actually didn't promise to highlight the community it always had been promoted as Mohan Krishna Aryaman story of being saarthi to each other. It is their journey with each other. Whatever they did for trans community is actually a sub part to set a base for Mohan. 

Having a decade of experience with shows whatever the theme of a show the storyline is always relationship conflicts. It keeps changing every week based on ratings. Good or bad it's there. This is TV serial what more one can expect dramas if that goes smooth there is no drama left in the show it would actually become documentarysmiley37

@ bold-It did re....but in a subtle way .The dialogue of changing the name to Gomti in Dwaraka was a hint to that.They couldn't reveal it in  the promo itself about the community bcoz the suspense factor will not be there. 

Agreed that ITV needs drama to sustain but atleast bring drama by exploring the plot of this community without making it toxic ....which is very much needed to handke such taboo concept.The way they are showing Mohan nowadays....the manipulations and hatred he will be having for his sister....this is only going to make viewers hate him .No one will try to think about this community or atleast try to pay a heed about their struggles,turmoil and sufferings.

revatijoshi thumbnail
are toh drama dikhana hai toh K ko famous singer dikhao,M ka surgery dikhao angst dikhana hai toh K-A are love-hate-love dikhao NGO didi( A'sdad) ko leke aayo....uska and Aryaman ka saamna hoga toh hoga na drama..... fir K helping A overcome transphobia dikhao A-K cute scene and bond over music dikhao Villain ka drama dikhana hai toh Sid kicking Aryaman and his family out of house dikhao( w/o bringing K-M into equation for this now) Kitna toh Hai masala....drama create Karne ke liye..... yeh Bhai bana behen and usne Liya revenge ...yeh sab kya hai????.......its like every other colors show- Suhagan, Parineeti.....same 2 same.....y y y???
BaniLogy thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

are toh drama dikhana hai toh K ko famous singer dikhao,M ka surgery dikhaoangst dikhana hai toh K-A are love-hate-love dikhaoNGO didi( A'sdad) ko leke aayo....uska and Aryaman ka saamna hoga toh hoga na drama.....fir K helping A overcome transphobia dikhaoA-K cute scene and bond over music dikhaoVillain ka drama dikhana hai toh Sid kicking Aryaman and his family out of house dikhao( w/o bringing K-M into equation for this now)Kitna toh Hai masala....drama create Karne ke liye.....yeh Bhai bana behen and usne Liya revenge ...yeh sab kya hai????.......its like every other colors show- Suhagan, Parineeti.....same 2 same.....y y y???

Aryaman already has taken a step. He couldn't even Anuradha in the first episode, he would have disowned Mohan right way. But only for krishna he is giving minimum respect to Anuradha today, looking for Mohan with her. Krishna might fall for Aryaman now and when they about to confess Mohini will be back. My point is it's literally an itv show run for 50 decent episodes there is no better expectation from it anydays. They would go for what brings them trp. It's not only colors it's every other channel where sisters keep fighting with each other.