Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Lo kal ka precap...

Krishna behen toh kisi aur direction mein hi jaa rahi haismiley36 lagta hai teacher ko bhi nahi chodegismiley36

https://x.com/Ridhikaran65646/status/1798379389392224471

But isn't story moving too fast? Krishna and Mohan already got to know her story smiley44

Shreya maarna math mujhe...smiley36

Par mein yahin soch rahi hoon ki...

Aryaman aaj toh college aaya tha na? Krishna ne use dekha tha.. par ab yeh nayi gaadi se kahan se aa raha hai?smiley29smiley39

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Oh aisa kyasmiley36 Thank you I was getting confused 

You can watch this video/interview of Sushant Divgikar/Rani Kohinoor. Sushant is transgender person and he explained properly the meaning of all the terms.  

https://youtu.be/p_avLInasGc?si=4BoFu0RzwBbFtFsK

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Mohan is a boy who identifies as a girl.

His biological gender is male.. but gender identity is that of female.

So, he will be a tranwoman.

But we can comment on his sexual identity as of yet, because gender identity and sexual identity is different.

He can be attracted or not attracted to any gender.

Thank you for the infosmiley31 

@bold- oh is it? Didn't know this. I had thought both might be same.

doesn't it have anything to do with the physical body or hormones? I mean are they any different physiologically or physically than male or female genders? As they feel differently than the gender they are assigned at birth?

bhshre95 thumbnail

Shreya maarna math mujhe...smiley36

Par mein yahin soch rahi hoon ki...

Aryaman aaj toh college aaya tha na? Krishna ne use dekha tha.. par ab yeh nayi gaadi se kahan se aa raha hai?smiley29smiley39

Main kyu maarun? I had the same question smiley37 he was already shown in the episode phir kyu entry marasmiley39

Maybe Krishna ran away from there and later heard the students nad might have bumped into Arya while he was going back home?

Shirsha thumbnail

doesn't it have anything to do with the physical body or hormones? I mean are they any different physiologically or physically than male or female genders? As they feel differently than the gender they are assigned at birth?

Sushant ne jaise kaha us video mein main waise bol rahi hoon. If a boy feels he has a soul of a girl he is a transgender person. He is physically a boy but mentally he is a girl. Some transgender people go through sex change operation. And some of them do not prefer operation. It's a matter of choice. For example- Sushant Divgikar (singer and actor) ne koi surgery nahi karwaya. 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sexual attraction is much more complex.

I mean I have heard that sexual preferences have been changed when a transperson undergoes sex change operation. so it could be related to the hormones. but also not totally.

Like some woman who identify themselves as woman; cis-woman.. they can properly fall for other woman.. which has nothing to do with their hormones.

I am also not that of an expert.. It is just some knowledge I got  from some people I met and online articles.

So, Mohan after becoming Mohini can be attracted to anyone

Shirsha thumbnail

Sexual attraction is much more complex.

I mean I have heard that sexual preferences have been changed when a transperson undergoes sex change operation. so it could be related to the hormones. but also not totally.

Like some woman who identify themselves as woman; cis-woman.. they can properly fall for other woman.. which has nothing to do with their hormones.

I am also not that of an expert.. It is just some knowledge I got  from some people I met and online articles.

So, Mohan after becoming Mohini can be attracted to anyone

I think Mohan will go through sex change operation to become Mohini. However, it will really be a bold step for the production house if they show that. No Indian serial ever showed sex change operation on television. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

You can watch this video/interview of Sushant Divgikar/Rani Kohinoor. Sushant is transgender person and he explained properly the meaning of all the terms.  

https://youtu.be/p_avLInasGc?si=4BoFu0RzwBbFtFsK

Thank you smiley31 will watch it 

Thorn.Princess thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Thanks to this show, people will actually start reading about such topics and becoming more aware, I hope.