bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Yeh kya hai? Kya horaha hai show mein?smiley29

Seriously they are showing Mohan hates Krishna?smiley18 wth? Konsa dhokha dia Krishna ne isko? Paise arrange karne hi toh gai thi. Even if she went to Aryaman how did she betray Mohan in that? Why does she even have to pay for hia surgery in the first place? Why couldn't he became independent first and then pay for his own surgery? This show was about sibling bond and how Krishna helps him in his journey but makers just rushed the whole thing in 5 episodes or so and made Mohan against Krishna smiley29 

Mohan really proved he is stupid. He believed all the bakwas that Sid told him but didn't believe his own sister who took care of him like a mother since he was born smiley19

https://x.com/ColorsTV/status/1805967325612453950

BTW Ketki is looking stunning as Mohini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for tagging me! I didn't see this promo! The makers made her (Mohini) vamp! That's not nice. How did Mohan's operation happen? Who arranged so much money for the operation? 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pehle yeh batao 

Kisiko yeh samaj mein aara hai ki isme Sid ka kya fayda hai??

Main toh tab se wohi soch rahi hoon 😅 😅 😅 

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yeh kya hai? Kya horaha hai show mein?smiley29

Seriously they are showing Mohan hates Krishna?smiley18 wth? Konsa dhokha dia Krishna ne isko? Paise arrange karne hi toh gai thi. Even if she went to Aryaman how did she betray Mohan in that? Why does she even have to pay for hia surgery in the first place? Why couldn't he became independent first and then pay for his own surgery? This show was about sibling bond and how Krishna helps him in his journey but makers just rushed the whole thing in 5 episodes or so and made Mohan against Krishna smiley29 

Mohan really proved he is stupid. He believed all the bakwas that Sid told him but didn't believe his own sister who took care of him like a mother since he was born smiley19

https://x.com/ColorsTV/status/1805967325612453950

BTW Ketki is looking stunning as Mohini

Sejal...

See your prediction come true 😜 😜 

umawanderer thumbnail

Waise..  Ketaki Kulkarni looks stunning 

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Pehle yeh batao 

Kisiko yeh samaj mein aara hai ki isme Sid ka kya fayda hai??

Main toh tab se wohi soch rahi hoon 😅 😅 😅 

I think Siddarth badla lena chahta hai Krishna se. Iss liye usne ye sab kiya. Krishna ne use thappad mara tha. Siddharth us waja se shayad abhi bhi gussa hai Krishna se. He knows Mohan is Krishna's strength. He wanted to make Krishna emotionally and mentally weak. Also, Siddharth can use Mohini against Aryaman. Mohini can play games in such a way that Kundan may ask Aryaman to get out of the house. 

Shirsha thumbnail

Waise..  Ketaki Kulkarni looks stunning 

Mohini ko vamp banane liye coloured lenses bhi diya hai. smiley36

Edited by Shirsha - 6 days ago
umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Mohini ko vamp banane liye coloured lenses bhi diya hai. smiley36

Mohan is stupid... Toh Mohini will also be stupid...

So to make up for her lack of brain 🧠... Makers have made her sexy...

I just want to know if all these dresses and makeup is that she is flaunting... Is result of her own work instead of Sid's money 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I think Siddarth badla lena chahta hai Krishna se. Iss liye usne ye sab kiya. Krishna ne use thappad mara tha. Siddharth us waja se shayad abhi bhi gussa hai Krishna se. He knows Mohan is Krishna's strength. He wanted to make Krishna emotionally and mentally weak. Also, Siddharth can use Mohini against Aryaman. Mohini can play games in such a way that Kundan may ask Aryaman to get out of the house. 

Lekin bada hi mehenga pda usko ye badlasmiley37

I mean he provided all the money facilities new clothes to Mohan just for one thappad from Krishna smiley37 I wish Mohan was playing games with him just to get money for surgery smiley37 it would have been so much fun if Mohan just went along with Sid for thissmiley39 Krishna and Mohan dono ki life set thi.. but alas itv is never gonna make clever leadssmiley39

Chalo I guess he will atleast get a gf nowsmiley39 the guy literally created a gf for himself smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Sejal...

See your prediction come true 😜 😜 

smiley37 Yehi dekhkar aaj login kiya phir se!!! smiley39 I am so proud of me!!