Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

@ bold-It did re....but in a subtle way .The dialogue of changing the name to Gomti in Dwaraka was a hint to that.They couldn't reveal it in  the promo itself about the community bcoz the suspense factor will not be there. 

Agreed that ITV needs drama to sustain but atleast bring drama by exploring the plot of this community without making it toxic ....which is very much needed to handke such taboo concept.The way they are showing Mohan nowadays....the manipulations and hatred he will be having for his sister....this is only going to make viewers hate him .No one will try to think about this community or atleast try to pay a heed about their struggles,turmoil and sufferings.

That I agree re. Mohan being manipulated by Sid is such a dumb idea when Krishna actually accepted him. If it had happened before fashion show it would have made sense. Now Mohan just looks dumb and selfish at the same time.

I won't ask for community struggle much because it gets out of context reference and triggers both antis and pros. It was different earlier they could drag the pain  of a person for long 100 episodes noone cared but it would backfire at today's time after 10 episodes only. They could have made Krishna vs Aryaman though by making Mohan a mediator between two. But just my opinion Krishna and Aryaman gives them trp and mohan vs krishna so they won't risk that. 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Mohan's insecurity could have worked. If they had time and some actual plan. 

I was just thinking about. 

Mohan grew as the center of Krishna's universe. He always saw that Krishna love HIM the most. Everything she did was for him and his happiness. He was the most important person for her.

More importantly, He has no one else other than Krishna. 

So like any normal person, He can feel that Krishna need someone in her life show can love her and care for her. He might have really felt Krishna and Aryaman to have a nice relationship. A nice happy married life. But this is all in theory.

In practical sense, It would have been difficult for him.  To see his sister giving someone else the love he was he was getting till now. 

We could have had nice internal battle. Where he is already dealing with his gender questions and now adding the new relationships in his life. He could be shown thinking about his Didi's happiness but also feel pangs of jealousy when he senses that he is not the only important one in her life anymore.

Small things like.. preparing Aryaman's favorite dish instead of his. Or Seeing his sister spend more time talking to Aryaman. 

Sometimes I wonder, what would his reaction have been if he had seen Aryaman and Krishna during the saree pin scene. smiley39smiley39(main toh aryaman sir ko decent samjhtha tha.. yeh toh tharki nikla)

That one scene where he saw her force feeding Aryaman sandwich.. we could see that he did not like it much.  Same way they could have shown he was feeling sometimes happy but sometimes uncomfortable with Krishna's proximity to Aryaman. Because that is natural right? He is still a stupid teenager. All is feelings will be extreme. He could be fluctuating between being mature and being childish. And also sid can always do his usual 'kaan bharna'. He tries to act cold to Aryaman sir. He would not like Aryaman sir like before because of two new things. Aryaman's transphobia and the fact that Krishna is worried about his reaction more than her brother's happiness. 

Then this, Didi chose Aryaman over me could feel more natural.

Now it feels stupid, because he was sad that his sister had to leave her married life for his happiness and yet gets angry seeing Krishna with Aryaman. And he is easily believing that Krishna will just leave him to die and romance her distant husband. 

BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Mohan's insecurity could have worked. If they had time and some actual plan. 

I was just thinking about. 

Mohan grew as the center of Krishna's universe. He always saw that Krishna love HIM the most. Everything she did was for him and his happiness. He was the most important person for her.

More importantly, He has no one else other than Krishna. 

So like any normal person, He can feel that Krishna need someone in her life show can love her and care for her. He might have really felt Krishna and Aryaman to have a nice relationship. A nice happy married life. But this is all in theory.

In practical sense, It would have been difficult for him.  To see his sister giving someone else the love he was he was getting till now. 

We could have had nice internal battle. Where he is already dealing with his gender questions and now adding the new relationships in his life. He could be shown thinking about his Didi's happiness but also feel pangs of jealousy when he senses that he is not the only important one in her life anymore.

Small things like.. preparing Aryaman's favorite dish instead of his. Or Seeing his sister spend more time talking to Aryaman. 

Sometimes I wonder, what would his reaction have been if he had seen Aryaman and Krishna during the saree pin scene. smiley39smiley39(main toh aryaman sir ko decent samjhtha tha.. yeh toh tharki nikla)

That one scene where he saw her force feeding Aryaman sandwich.. we could see that he did not like it much.  Same way they could have shown he was feeling sometimes happy but sometimes uncomfortable with Krishna's proximity to Aryaman. Because that is natural right? He is still a stupid teenager. All is feelings will be extreme. He could be fluctuating between being mature and being childish. And also sid can always do his usual 'kaan bharna'. He tries to act cold to Aryaman sir. He would not like Aryaman sir like before because of two new things. Aryaman's transphobia and the fact that Krishna is worried about his reaction more than her brother's happiness. 

Then this, Didi chose Aryaman over me could feel more natural.

Now it feels stupid, because he was sad that his sister had to leave her married life for his happiness and yet gets angry seeing Krishna with Aryaman. And he is easily believing that Krishna will just leave him to die and romance her distant husband. 

Mohan's insecurities particularly makes sense to me because of his identity crisis. Mohan even told Krishna that you had to leave your only relationship because of me so he knows it. 

But when he saw Aryaman and Krishna almost making out while he was struggling through worst for a normal teenager more than hate it would hurt. Because he needed krishna at that moment. They failed to show it because they limited Mohan's sadness to money only. It should've been other ways.

Even it's the mutual case. Aryaman was also mad at Krishna for leaving him, as I said it was not because she decided to leave him it was because she decided to leave him because of Mohan's fitoor according to him. Similarly Mohan can be hurt otherwise when it was a tough time for him Krishna was romancing a man that aggressively hates his identity. No matter what Aryaman has done for Mohan, at the end Mohan has his priorities of accepting identity but Aryaman would never let that happen. Also Mohan knows krishna accepted because he was dying but if Aryaman and Krishna falls in love krishna might listen to Aryaman and backs out. 

Whereas Sid is the only person till this date who has accepted mohan without any condition. They just shouldn't have involve the money factor, it makes relationship look weak and Mohan looked selfish.