Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Would they be shown separated?smiley44 I mean after losing Mohan I don't think Krishna would be in a state to fall in love or something 

Aryaman and Krishna is shown together in precap. Aryaman remembered Mohan's words for supporting her sister and he will follow that now.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I came here to tell pakka bigamy hoga rangu ka fav obsession har show main bigamy haismiley36smiley37

BaniLogy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

I really don't know what to say after this promo.The show talking about Sarathi...a show bringing up a taboo topic now os turning into a typical ITV show.smiley29The toxicity in a show which I always want to avoid is now being thrown on my facesmiley18BTW this revenge thing and the dialogue doesn't make any sense.Sid's plan of helping Mohan in gender change....how will he execute his plan of ousting Aarya of house and business?? What excuse will Sid give to Kundan for this huge expenditure??smiley24May be another stupid, ridiculous reason and a business man like Kundan will also believe that.But have to say...Mohan is really lucky...dusron ke paison pe aish kar raha hai...US trip...gender change...flashy clothes...aur kya chahiye?? Aab Krishna didi jaye bhad mein.My earnest wish... Aarya puts Mohini in place whenever she tries to harm Krishna bcoz I have no hope that Krishna will fight against Mohini.

So,Krishna still believes that Mohan is alive.Hope the makers won't be skipping Arshna confession part.One thought whjch scares me...the attitude that they are showing of Mohini ,I dread they don't make Mohini a 3rd angle.Instead of this stupid revenge drama it was far better if the makers have explored Aarya's past.I think my skipping skills will come handy niwsmiley36Arshna is what will matter to me and it is not tarnished and wish Aarya is not spoiled.

@Uma aapni bill tayyar rakhna.Time has come when u have to through that bill on Mohini's facesmiley36

It is a dank joke but Aryaman being transphobic is only hope for me to not have mohini as 3rd anglesmiley37

BaniLogy thumbnail

Uma tum apna list mohini ke muh pe marohi toh mohini apne penthouse maregi ab itni ameer ban gayi haismiley19

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Pehle yeh batao 

Kisiko yeh samaj mein aara hai ki isme Sid ka kya fayda hai??

Main toh tab se wohi soch rahi hoon πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… 

Arey ...same here!! Even I'm banging my head to deduce what actually is Sid's plan and how will he take his revenge against Aarya and Krishna?? Moreover Sid poisoned Mohan about Aarya so much but all the revenge of her is reserved for Krishna only.smiley39
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

It is a dank joke but Aryaman being transphobic is only hope for me to not have mohini as 3rd anglesmiley37

Arey woh toh hai but the way the makers are changing plots anything can happen. Aarya might no longer be transphobic .But really it feels yuck even to think a bacchi running after a married man.smiley11Aarya used to say na...Mohan baccha hai.Moreover from the past few episodes the way they have been showing Aarya's character to be so loveable....such third angle is going to be disgusting. Baas jo chahey kar le ....just spare Arshna !! Krishna doesn't have anything to be snatched away except Aarya, her pillar of support ...so may be Mohini will play along those lines to hurt her the most.
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

good news guys...

mera fracture hogaya hai...smiley36smiley36

so for 1 month zyada type nahi kar paaungismiley39 great timing!!  anyways.. yeh mohinii toh parso hi aa rahi hai..

sid ne use ayraman ke khilaf bhadkaaya... and now Krishna ke peeche padi hai.. smiley39

but i am totally looking forward for Aryaman's reaction.

i want at least one scene where Ayaman slaps mohini.. bas ek scene... i'll play it on loop.. i swear i'll not ask for moresmiley39

umawanderer thumbnail

Mujhe ye samjhao kis baat ka revenge legi mohini? Krishna ke pas kuch hai toh nahi😭😭😭

suhagraat ke liye surgery jo bhool gayi...

because that was the most logical conclusion.

gadheda kahika.. sorry.. now i should say, gadhedi kahiki

umawanderer thumbnail

Meri toh umeed hi maar di makers nesmiley19smiley19 

Aur plane me ayi hai? Pure show ka budget ek promo me lag raha hai. Bas ek ost nahi diya insesmiley37smiley37

plane  bhi CGI thasmiley19smiley19

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I came here to tell pakka bigamy hoga rangu ka fav obsession har show main bigamy haismiley36smiley37

Sirf rangu ka hi nahi har channel mein yeh bigamy and triangle dikhaye jaa rahe hainsmiley18 I am so frustrated with it.