Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

See... Seed never said he doesn't love Mohini... He said... He loves himself more than Mohini in his mindsmiley37 shayad kuch toh feelings honge? Jisse Mohini apne pairo tale kuchal de...

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
now actually rooting for Sid to photo d bomb soon.....logic toh tel Lene gaya hai...fir bhi .....I think Sid plans 4 M to be close to K-A....so they will give M opportunity to sing etc..... then in front of family he will show that A-K knew Abt M and help M with transition and fooled d family all along!!.....that way A-K can b thrown out of d house along with M......then M will realize d mistake........far fetched but ....looks like that's where this is heading........as I said Logic toh they gave up long time ago.......Sid should insult M Infront of all really badly.......until that happens M will not wake up from La la land!!
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: umawanderer

let's just hope this show ends soon... instead of afflicting more pain on people who actually invested some emotions in the beginning..

khoobsorat or megha barse.. might replace it..

Uma aisey toh maat bol..yaar!! I know the show will be getting irritating with this Mohania but I can't let go Arshna/Debmaan so soon.They are just too good!! It's very rare to get two gorgeous looking leads who also knows how to act.
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

now actually rooting for Sid to photo d bomb soon.....logic toh tel Lene gaya hai...fir bhi .....I think Sid plans 4 M to be close to K-A....so they will give M opportunity to sing etc.....then in front of family he will show that A-K knew Abt M and help M with transition and fooled d family all along!!.....that way A-K can b thrown out of d house along with M......then M will realize d mistake........far fetched but ....looks like that's where this is heading........as I said Logic toh they gave up long time ago.......Sid should insult M Infront of all really badly.......until that happens M will not wake up from La la land!!

Actually that's true!! This Mohan/Mohini even after Krishna's repeated warning still falling for Sid can only have a rude reality check if she is insulted by Sid.I don't think Krishna's any clarification to break Mohini's misunderstanding will work as Mohini trusts Sid immensely.Moreover she needs to be insulted by that person whom she trusted more than her sister and made Krishna go through so much of pain.I so ...so ..wish Krishna doesn't push away Aarya for her ungrateful sister.It will be such a set back for her character if she does that even after seeing how Aarya handled her after Mohan's fake death.
BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Sidni makes me uncomfortable and Mohini is really creepy around Aryaman. I am not watching this show kya banaya smiley19smiley19smiley19

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

Sidni makes me uncomfortable and Mohini is really creepy around Aryaman. I am not watching this show kya banaya smiley19smiley19smiley19

Bani...true re!! Mohini looks like a obsessed lover and her love looks so physical rather than a hearty connection.I'm now going to read updates and watch Arshna scenes only skipping the rest.
BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Bani...true re!! Mohini looks like a obsessed lover and her love looks so physical rather than a hearty connection.I'm now going to read updates and watch Arshna scenes only skipping the rest.

Even with Sid, it looks very creepy. I mean why is she vampish with sid too? Kuch to chorte uske character ka. Dumb hi dikhate. Could have shown sid manipulating her.

Arshna scenes are cute because of chemistry but ab mohini waha v plan karegi.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

Even with Sid, it looks very creepy. I mean why is she vampish with sid too? Kuch to chorte uske character ka. Dumb hi dikhate. Could have shown sid manipulating her.

Arshna scenes are cute because of chemistry but ab mohini waha v plan karegi.

Agreed !! I think it's fault in Ketki's acting which is making her look creepy in scenes with Sid...or it might be that the writers want her character to look creepy and cringy.
revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you colors channel.....after successful promotion of Bigamy through multiple shows.....now colors brings to you the K-M cringefest!.......is mein sab milega...sirf psycho Ex and evil MIL hi nahi......Yahan milega....unhealthy sibling relation, transphobia and now -pedophilia!!!😂 😂
Thorn.Princess thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

So disappointed what they have done with this show.