Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

What was this expression...Aryaman?smiley36N Krishna was more interested in dancing! smiley37

https://x.com/Nehapaul567/status/1809641890519650328

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

when u want them to go slow.....they fast forwarded the whole arsha track.......now when u want dem to FF the cringefest of M.....they r dragging it out!!......what non-sense.....

How much I want them to show their FF skillssmiley14 I skipped today's episode...don't know how many I will have to skip?? I'm still stuck to that Udi Udi song episode.I watch shows for entertainment not to have severe headachessmiley18

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

What was this expression...Aryaman?smiley36N Krishna was more interested in dancing! smiley37

https://x.com/Nehapaul567/status/1809641890519650328

Bandi kuch samajhti hi nahi hai toh Aarya bhi kya kareinsmiley37Remember Aarya's confession scene...where he said that he gave so many hints thru gestures but she didn't understandsmiley36
divine_16 thumbnail

Gathered courage to go through today's episode.Fahman was fabulous...the guilt ridden Aarya...the broken,shaken Aarya...the disbelief in his eyes...the devastated Aarya...all portrayed so well by Fahman.

Gosh!! this Mohini is pure evil...a phsyco...a maniacsmiley7Can't believe the malicious she wears in her heart!! smiley18The way she was guilt tripping Aarya and having those evil smirks seeing him breaking down....disgusting!! Why did Aarya pay 5 kakhs to Krishna’s dad to bring him/her to Mumbai?? More than Sid ...I'm just disgusted with this Mohini ...playing the women card...smiley11Blackmailing Aarya not to tell anything to Krishna with a knife in her hand and threatening to slit her wristsmiley7

I so wish the last part to be a reality. If it's not then Aarya will be finished from inside...will push Krishna away from him in guilt.smiley18A roller coaster of emotions are awaiting in next few episodes for sure!! Whatever they are showing now...hope Krishna after all these doesn't forgive Mohini or turns soft towards her knowing that Sid has used her as a pawn and manipulated her. Certain things can't be forgiveness at any cost! If a women's dignity matters so does a man's...and no one has the right to play with it.

If anyone wants to watch Fahman's acting do watch today's episode.

kavitha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But she wants to separate krishna and arya,theny mohini isn't letting arya telling truth to krishna
kavitha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mostly show will go off air in August ,makers take risk and get back to the story line in this short period
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kavitha

Mostly show will go off air in August ,makers take risk and get back to the story line in this short period

you seriously think people are interested in Mohini/Mohans story now ? Not at all they can show Arshna love story but they better reduce Mohini’s screen space

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watch only DS and FK scenes now....they have spoilt their story ,however whatever scenes they r given they make the most of it......only watching for their acting......otherwise now even in Arshna nothing left.they spoilt their love story as well
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

i watch only DS and FK scenes now....they have spoilt their story ,however whatever scenes they r given they make the most of it......only watching for their acting......otherwise now even in Arshna nothing left.they spoilt their love story as well

Same here ,I was continuing the show for Arshna but after today's precap it will be hard enough to watch their scenes.Mohini told Aarya not to tell the truth and now she is going to play with Aarya's emotions scaring him with the warning that Krishna might do something to herself.And Aarya out of guilt and Mohini's blackmailing might push away Krishna.Torture is awaiting both for viewers and Arshna.Ketki's voice sounds so weird to me and I have told much earlier that her acting as a vamp is not at all good.

Edited by divine_16 - 3 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

It was a different concept/theme

But makers complete ruined it by experiment with such sensitive issue