Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

almost at the verge of giving up... but not given up yet.. turning Mohini evil was not a good choice.

The show is supposed to spread awareness about transgender people. But they made a trans woman vamp. Then how will people connect to that character? Also, the show is based on the bond of Krishna and Mohan/Mohini. Their bond is one of the strengths of this show. But the makers completely destroyed their bond and beautiful relationship. 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shirsha

The show is supposed to spread awareness about transgender people. But they made a trans woman vamp. Then how will people connect to that character? Also, the show is based on the bond of Krishna and Mohan/Mohini. Their bond is one of the strengths of this show. But the makers completely destroyed their bond and beautiful relationship. 

I know right??

Krishna an mohan could have some ideological differences, and fight over that, it could have still worked...  but this was stupid. Mohan hating krishna over a stupid misunderstanding.. just pathetic writing

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Mohini ACTUALLY loves Sid?? 

Sejal!!!

where are you??

Jin logo ko ITv mein experience rehta hai nasmiley36 woh log day 1 se indicators uthate hai smiley39Bhai bole Behen Bole doesn't matter...

Does Sid love Mohini? Or does he feel phobia with gender change smiley39

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Jin logo ko ITv mein experience rehta hai nasmiley36 woh log day 1 se indicators uthate hai smiley39Bhai bole Behen Bole doesn't matter...

I think Siddharth is pretending to love Mohini. 

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Mohan was brother-zoned.

one-sided love story hi hogismiley39... Agar Sid ka koi Gf hai toh woh bach ke rahein... Krishna se badla lena pause karke GF ko duniya se uda degi woh.. mohinismiley39

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I think Siddharth is pretending to love Mohini. 

Siddharth is using Mohini...he said clearly today in the episode.
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

almost at the verge of giving up... but not given up yet.. turning Mohini evil was not a good choice.

Uma, it's actually a horrible decision.I'm already irritated while I was watching Mohini and frankly speaking today Ketki's acting didn't impress me at all.
umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Uma, it's actually a horrible decision.I'm already irritated while I was watching Mohini and frankly speaking today Ketki's acting didn't impress me at all.

let's just hope this show ends soon... instead of afflicting more pain on people who actually invested some emotions in the beginning..

khoobsorat or megha barse.. might replace it..

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Mohan was brother-zoned.

one-sided love story hi hogismiley39... Agar Sid ka koi Gf hai toh woh bach ke rahein... Krishna se badla lena pause karke GF ko duniya se uda degi woh.. mohinismiley39

Mohan was brother zoned... Mohini wasn't... Mind you!! Mohini is Pretty, Cute, and not some sister... 

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they killed cute arshna romance too now.........atleast uske liye Dekh Lete........par they just skipped multiple steps ......half baked/half cooked/half brewed.......Aryaman needed to understand love has to b self less( the way he rambled on Abt how much he did for her when he asked her to choose was bad), he needed to tell K Abt his reason for transphobia,his father....something anything...par nahi!!) K ke strong character ko kya bana diya Dekho!!! sign karo divorce bola toh sign kar diya.....accept A as husband bola to accept kar Liya.....where is her realization???......Matlab Kuch bhi !! M ke baare mein ....that part of show m skipping......ignoring.....only watching arshna....