Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

that dream waala hug where he runs to her is so nicely done! and the way he hosists her up as everyone dances around them- both Sam and RoPu have done that scene so well.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think writers don't know what to do with the dynamics change because of revelations..

Clearly calling out Ruhi on rumaal would have cut her off completely from PH and as 3rd angle.. So instead they ww her which was nonsensical..

Deal revelation would flip Vidya to Madhav/ Ab and move pro Ab folks more firmly against Kv.. Also Vi holds 2nd position of power in house currently.. This weakens Kv more, so they delaying that..

Divorce revelation is actually illegal, they don't know what to do with that....Madhav' s reason for hiding it is baseless because even if revealed it has no impact on Ab - Ar relationship way it stands..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved the window sceneπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

And Ab coming back to PH has served its sole logic and purpose.. We get more Abhimaan scenes.. πŸ˜ƒ

Pinecone thumbnail

its kinda sweet how Armaan first sees M and has a mid VO saying sorry Ab- you are alone again but then looks so surprised to see Ab also there

Ab is showing that even though she is angry she does want to reconcile.

She wouldnt be there if she didnt have hope of getting back with Ar. she will deny it now and say I only want career etc. and push him away but she is just playing thoda hardball which is really not unreasonable after everything she has tolerated

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ashle

I think with all those revelations and heartbreaks, the first thing this couple needs is to understand and trust eachother. They sure have fallen in love now but the start of their marriage was so messed up with both of them unwilling and majburi me married. Right now both are quite agitated and vulnerable and if the divorce truth is revealed then again it becomes sort of majburi and they might even make some bad decision impulsively like Abhira stubbornly trying to divorce him again and him using marriage to get back with her. Let them figure out what they want and fight for it.

Makes complete sense but I doubt writers think so deeply..they wanted abhira ghoom phirke in ph & she's there.. from tomorrow she will start her taang adaoing in all poddar family matters & everything will be bk to normal...trip n fall , etc etc ..Arman abhira ka toh chalta rehta haismiley39

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

today's episode was great! i like how madhav put the ball in vidya's court now. i can't wait to see all the accidental things that will happen between armaan and abhira. today was just a start with the sindoor and him running into her.

manisha, manoj and the cousins were so adorable today! one of my favorite scenes was when manisha called charu "so pessimistic" πŸ˜‚ i think vidya and madhav will patch up first, then armaan and abhira bc of how much armaan has to work a lot to win abhira's trust back. what do you guys think?

Solitudelover thumbnail

Maang baro happened for Ar- Ab which I expected as well...πŸ˜€

There was no token maang baro though for Madhav - Vidya.. It might happen only after she flip..

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I think writers don't know what to do with the dynamics change because of revelations..

Clearly calling out Ruhi on rumaal would have cut her off completely from PH and as 3rd angle.. So instead they ww her which was nonsensical..

Deal revelation would flip Vidya to Madhav/ Ab and move pro Ab folks more firmly against Kv.. Also Vi holds 2nd position of power in house currently.. This weakens Kv more, so they delaying that..

Divorce revelation is actually illegal, they don't know what to do with that....Madhav' s reason for hiding it is baseless because even if revealed it has no impact on Ab - Ar relationship way it stands..

atleast Ruhi waala they should just do and stop WWing her. she is not WW worthy. they can bring her back later when Rohit returns. she is anyway irrelevant to current open plot lines of Shivani-VM, Divorce, Ab career, Sanjay ki band bajaoing , VM reunion and Abhimaan reunion

So they can phase Ruhi and Goenkas out for sometime