Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I heard abhira is staying in poddars outhouse. I hope she pays 50 to 80k per month as rent smiley44

Aur kithna leech bankar rahegi ye unpar. Unka beta nahi chahiye, unka relation nahi chahiye lekin jab bhi mauka miltha hai chali jaathi hai unke ghar. Kya ab kasam nahi de sakthi thi apni madhav ko ki meri kasam aap waha jayiye main promise karthi hun if i need help i ask you. Main nahi chahthi meri wajah se aapki zindagi barbad ho. Aur aap bhi nahi chahthe honge meri uss ghar main beizatti hona. Ithna simple si baath hai.

Idhar 1bhk ka rent is 10 to 15k. Toh abhira ka bunglow= outhouse should br aroung 50 to 80k. Pay kare ya phir self respect ki baathein karna bandh kare. She is a disgrace to independent and women with self respect as nobody will do that.

In reallife agar koi aisa karega toh the family will just call that women as immoral. Pehle bete ka bahana ban kar muft main rahi aur ab bete ke papa ke bahana karkar. smiley39

Ruhi has said abhira poddar house chodke nahi jayegi chahe kuch bhi hojaye. Maker's are hell bent to prove her right. As you said, she can very well tell madhav to go back to his family. He has decided to help her and accepted her as his daughter. So he will not forget her even if he goes to poddar house. If he forgot, then he is not trust worthy. But nah,the independent strong fl can't say a word, but start to fight against Dadi that too staying in ph. Anyway, for drama abhira has to return, so maker's made it happen even if it looks illogical.

Edited by shalu1786 - 3 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why should Ab leave? She loves Armaan, Armaan loves her. She's upset with him but does not mean she will never get back with HER man.

When a Ruhi can stay to lust after her BIL, Ab can definitely stay.

Technically she's still wife and atleast 3 people in PH know that as well.

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Vi watching from the door while Madhav leaves on his bike and the eye lock...

Literally no one appreciated the angst that the makers were trying to serve

😃😃😃

Kaveri ki khinchi huyi Laxman rekha to cross huyi nahi, ye vidya kya wife banegi kisi ki.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Self respect ka baat ko chose.. woh sirf Abhira ke dimaag mein aur mooch pe hai.. Aaj Abhira ne phir se Dadi ke same ek aur kasam kaayi. duniya ke saari paise lakar mere kadhmo pe rakdengi tabi bhi mein iss chokat ke andar nahi aavungi. Aur Dadi kaha jaise iss ne kaha tha waisa hoga.. aur outhouse mein rehne ki permission dediya. agar Abhira ne attitude nahi dhikaye toh ghar mein machhar ke bina AC room mein rehdeti smiley37.. she is staying in outhouse without paying rent only under Madhav.. Madhav and Vidya drama is building up just for a closure.

Waise I just counted how many times Abhira left and returned pH 😂

1. Abhimaan Marriage - Entry

2. Yuvi track - Exit & Entry

3. When deal truth was out - Exit

4. When Dadi called her back - Entry

5. Divorce track - Exit

6. Wedding planner - Entry & Exit

7. As Madhav’s Beti - Entry

smiley37

ye entry exit kya kehlatha hai smiley37
Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@pinecone but AB does not know she is still Armaan's wife. She is clearly being bhoj on poddars without knowing she has any relation with them that itself shows she internally has no issues staying in PH and getting all zillath. If she loves him that does not give her free pass to stay as ruhi loved him armaan too. Ruhi was rohith's widow and i believe she was called out too for staying in PH even after his demise when she had no love for rohith and lusting over armaan. Can we also support ruhi that since no one else knew in the family that she really did not loved rohith we need not bash her? If not then ab ko bhi nahi patha she is not divorced that make her someone who is okay to freeload in the name of saving rishta of ppl. If she wants to become mahaan she can very well create situation where she herself makes madhav to go back. He is mature enough to understand if she says mujhe uss ghar main nahi rehna aur main nahi chahthi main tumdono ke rishte ki tootne ke zimmedar banoo as i have no parents and i can not see my parents seperating. Agar woh bolthi meri mumma ko izzath nahi milta agar aapke mumma ke koi aisa kare toh kya aap unke ghar jayenge. Lekin nahi usko wapas jaana hi tha

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Self respect ka baat ko chose.. woh sirf Abhira ke dimaag mein aur mooch pe hai.. Aaj Abhira ne phir se Dadi ke same ek aur kasam kaayi. duniya ke saari paise lakar mere kadhmo pe rakdengi tabi bhi mein iss chokat ke andar nahi aavungi. Aur Dadi kaha jaise iss ne kaha tha waisa hoga.. aur outhouse mein rehne ki permission dediya. agar Abhira ne attitude nahi dhikaye toh ghar mein machhar ke bina AC room mein rehdeti smiley37.. she is staying in outhouse without paying rent only under Madhav.. Madhav and Vidya drama is building up just for a closure.

Waise I just counted how many times Abhira left and returned pH 😂

1. Abhimaan Marriage - Entry

2. Yuvi track - Exit & Entry

3. When deal truth was out - Exit

4. When Dadi called her back - Entry

5. Divorce track - Exit

6. Wedding planner - Entry & Exit

7. As Madhav’s Beti - Entry

smiley37

i will remember ruhis words mahan maa ki beti abhira sharma poddar house se aage peeche mandrate rahegi lekin chod ke nahi jayegi . Abhiras words are never real like it's, deal shadi i will go after one yr but na hotel ki tarah checking check out karti rahegi bas, vm rista thik hona hi mujhe kuch nahi chahiye lekin ar ko confess kardi woh dost bola toh my foot dosti boldi. Iske chakkar mein ar ki dimag idhar udhar ghumti hi bas iska koi opinion nahi rehta abhira ke aage peeche hi iski pov
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Ruhi has said abhira poddar house chodke nahi jayegi chahe kuch bhi hojaye. Maker's are hell bent to prove her right. As you said, she can very well tell madhav to go back to his family. He has decided to help her and accepted her as his daughter. So he will not forget her even if he goes to poddar house. If he forgot, then he is not trust worthy. But nah,the independent strong fl can't say a word, but start to fight against Dadi that too staying. Anyway, for drama abhira has to return, so maker's made it happen even if it looks illogical.

woh dhamki de sakthi thi ki main yaha par rukh sakthi hun only if he goes back to PH. Agar if he does not go back she will just vanish from the city without leaving any trace. But usko jaana hi haismiley36