Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

show ke end mein bakwaspama ka statue where anuj is a pujari 

Filthypamaa ka statue itself will be in pujaran pose praying towards Baa Bhagwaan ka statue smiley37

Fartnuj will be the caretaker 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

In india no one follows severance pay concept 

Not even big It company 

They just say leave and give 1 month notice or sometimes no notice too 

Truncated original messages.

Not true.

Industrial Disputes Act 1947 protects employees for severence.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 11 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

According to ApMaAn fans calling health department officials is a CRIME BUT abandoning an adopted kid and romancing someone's fiance is being "VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES" and shouldn't be stretched beyond limits.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Calling health Department for something that ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Not that easily but eventually she will. It’s hilarious how Aadhya is getting bashed by bhakts for not siding by Maa and instead pleading to her Pops for forgiving Shruti.

I mean why have expectations from Aadhya that too to side by a woman who was never there for her, but Shruti was.

I hope, for once Aadhya shows her the mirror and tells her how this is the third time Anupama broke her happy family dream.

Even today she was begging to her Pops to not break her happy family. All she has craved all her life is stable parents and a Happy Family!

There were two random websites that ran up my google feed:

One stating that Anuj states he regrets having adopted Adhya and in shock she leaves to go back to the orphanage.

Another that stated that Shruti who cannot bear the humiliation and guilt commits suicide.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Calling health Department for something that ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Ironically Anupama's mismanagement is completely overlooked to exacerbate Shruti's non existent "crime".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Ironically Anupama's mismanagement is completely overlooked to exacerbate Shruti's non existent "crime".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Replace Shruti with any other character (except Vanar-Jhuli) and this scenario with any other scenario, and it's basically what that they keep regurgitating throughout the whole show 

Edited by ShahH8er - 11 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Why did Upma leave Anooj if she lobes him soo much? Had she not shamelessly left that day then there’d be no Shruti and she’d be living happily with him and Aadhya but of course this panauti is allergic to happiness.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Adoption itself was hasty and not permissible considering the duration of marriage. Probably involved a lot of money and underhand dealings. Yes, he should be institutionalised for life. 

Only frustrating part is that Aadya once again got stuck in this vicious cycle. Now toxic Shahs will abuse her and besht Maa and pops will remain mute spectator. I know it's fiction but still I'm rooting for someone who could get Aadya out of that hellhole. Fingers crossed 🀞
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

There were two random websites that ran up my google feed:

One stating that Anuj states he regrets having adopted Adhya and in shock she leaves to go back to the orphanage.

Another that stated that Shruti who cannot bear the humiliation and guilt commits suicide.

I hope both thing’s happen, nibba nibbi can rot in guilt for a lifetime πŸ˜‘

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

What about Jokerdeep and YashMa then? Will they also shift to Shah house as unpaid servants? Or new branch of Eshpice & Cockroach in Amd? 

Their role is mostly over, the drunkard man looked in agreement with Maa today when she confessed her bohot bohot bohot love for Anooooj smiley39πŸ˜‚
Beeji kafi embarrassed lag rahi thi πŸ˜‚