Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yday episode if I see from ramayan point of view there were too many loopholes or gaps and yes bad editing

Those who liked the episode good for them

And those who didn't then also good for them

It's good to understand another person's view too. πŸ˜‚

First yday episodes till vatika seemed ok with goblin taunting sita but her belief was strong.

So even if it's in VR that she goes to warzone to see herself I feel that part could have been skipped

She knows better about lankesh ka mayajaal and doesn't believe in it. Yet she believes that her shri ram has succumbed 🀦

The makers do skip a lot of things then this should have been skipped and instead should have focused on getting garud.

Make it believable na

Even if it was in VR not many PPL know so couldn't believe that again sita was made to leave vatika to trap her in Maya 🀷 kuch bhi eh.

Sorry couldn't digest it at all.

That's my pov πŸ˜‚

Second yeh vibhu uncle his character display is totally messed up .

He comes from family of mayadhari yet doesn't have any knowledge what works and what nots

And on top he says main naagpaash ka upaaay dhund Raha tha. 

Mujhe toh nahi laga uncle ji ki aap kuch soch bhi rahe the 

Seems uncle ko fir se kisine statue bana diya 🀨

Wasting time when time is of utmost importance.

Ab ram ravan yudhh mein bhi Aisa karega

Kab bolega Prabhu iske pet mein baan maariye πŸ˜‚

Itna dara hua vibhishan pehle dekha

Last yeh sugreev ko mayavi bana diya

Naagpaash attack ke time gayab

Aur kal fir prakat 

Bhai sugreev Kahan gayab the πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Chalo abhi ke liye itna

Baaki baad mein

Ur views to my views☺️

I skipped the epi as suggested but did see a few clips, nothing that interested me. I've always felt they made Sita's portrayal unnecessarily strong and that's why her crying scenes aren't to the point. Ek taraf Ram Lakshman ko tum itna insaan dikha rahe ho ki bechare pit rahe hai to rahe hai (which is fine to an extent) but jaha dikhana chahiye waha nai dikhaya. 

Yeah Vibhu is such a disappointment in this show, sorry. I miss RS wala Vibhu, he was terrific. Yes he was scared but that's bc he knows what Lankesh and his clan was capable of. And he made sure he let Ramji and his sena know that at every step. This guy .. isko wapas bhejdo Lanka let him figure and then come help. smiley26

Sometimes with how screwed up the screen space is for the actors I wonder how this ph made Mahabharata and did it so well. Yaha 8-10 log handle nai ho rahe inse. 

They should just stick to Manas and finish the rest of the story peacefully. Inka research krke VR ya koi aur version dikhana humare liye hi haanikarak ho raha hai smiley19

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I skipped the epi as suggested but did see a few clips, nothing that interested me. I've always felt they made Sita's portrayal unnecessarily strong and that's why her crying scenes aren't to the point. Ek taraf Ram Lakshman ko tum itna insaan dikha rahe ho ki bechare pit rahe hai to rahe hai (which is fine to an extent) but jaha dikhana chahiye waha nai dikhaya. 

Yeah Vibhu is such a disappointment in this show, sorry. I miss RS wala Vibhu, he was terrific. Yes he was scared but that's bc he knows what Lankesh and his clan was capable of. And he made sure he let Ramji and his sena know that at every step. This guy .. isko wapas bhejdo Lanka let him figure and then come help. smiley26

Sometimes with how screwed up the screen space is for the actors I wonder how this ph made Mahabharata and did it so well. Yaha 8-10 log handle nai ho rahe inse. 

They should just stick to Manas and finish the rest of the story peacefully. Inka research krke VR ya koi aur version dikhana humare liye hi haanikarak ho raha hai smiley19

Yes actually..ok I agree Vr is the most authentic one but then not all PPL know this source 

So aadha Manas aadha vr here there karke bhelpuri bana di. πŸ₯Ί

Screen space screen time plus vibhu

Isko koi reset kar do 

Atleast vibhu ko format kar do

Restart him again πŸ˜‚

Edited by chatterbox - 12 days ago
RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Yes actually..ok I agree Vr is the most authentic one but then not all PPL know this source 

So aadha Manas aadha vr for lunch here there karke bhelpuri bana di. πŸ₯Ί

Screen space screen time plus vibhu

Isko koi reset kar do 

Atleast vibhu ko format kar do

Restart him again πŸ˜‚

See VR is authentic but also very complex. There's a reason why nobody has ever been able to make it as per VR - even the Sagars. Plus I know a lot of people question certain incidents and there are a few which are too hard to digest. So that's okay and its still better than disrespecting and making something else out of it.

Vibhu bhaut important character tha - I feel bad to what they've reduced him to. 

And Vatika ke zabardasti k scenes ki bhi zarurat nai hai .. Idk why they do it. Yuddh mein bhaut actors hai jinko wo screentime deskte hai. 

Edited by RamLakshman - 12 days ago

See VR is authentic but also very complex. There's a reason why nobody has ever been able to make it as per VR - even the Sagars. Plus I know a lot of people question certain incidents and there are a few which are too hard to digest. So that's okay and its still better than disrespecting and making something else out of it.

Vibhu bhaut important character tha - I feel bad to what they've reduced him to. 

And Vatika ke zabardasti k scenes ki bhi zarurat nai hai .. Idk why they do it. Yuddh mein bhaut actors hai jinko wo screentime deskte hai. 

Point hai boss

Complex hai

That's why said it's basic stick to it not make khichdi out of it

That's equal to disrespecting our history and feelings

Vibhu ka jabse entry hua tabhi se dara hua dikhate hai

He can't even stand up to his brother

Wait so you're saying there's injury 4 times ? 

1) Ravan to Lakshman Brahmashakti (recovered normally)

2) Ram Lakshman Nagpaash (Garud)

3) Indrajit Brahmastra to vanar sena (sanjeevani for everyone)

4) Ravan Shakti to Lakshman (sanjeevani again, Ramp vilap) 

Is this right ? 

Yes, there are four attacks on Lakshmana

Rama vilap happens with the Ravana incident. There only Lakshmana was injured. Its just before Ravana Vadh. Ravana once again runs away from the battlefield after attacking Lakshmana 🀬 

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Yes, there are four attacks on Lakshmana

Rama vilap happens with the Ravana incident. There only Lakshmana was injured. Its just before Ravana Vadh. Ravana once again runs away from the battlefield after attacking Lakshmana 🀬 

Huh what where

I didn't read this post. Kaunsa pg par hai

4 attacks oh my god. 

Yday episode if I see from ramayan point of view there were too many loopholes or gaps and yes bad editing

Those who liked the episode good for them

And those who didn't then also good for them

It's good to understand another person's view too. πŸ˜‚

First yday episodes till vatika seemed ok with goblin taunting sita but her belief was strong.

So even if it's in VR that she goes to warzone to see herself I feel that part could have been skipped

She knows better about lankesh ka mayajaal and doesn't believe in it. Yet she believes that her shri ram has succumbed 🀦

The makers do skip a lot of things then this should have been skipped and instead should have focused on getting garud.

Make it believable na

Even if it was in VR not many PPL know so couldn't believe that again sita was made to leave vatika to trap her in Maya 🀷 kuch bhi eh.

Sorry couldn't digest it at all.

That's my pov πŸ˜‚

Second yeh vibhu uncle his character display is totally messed up .

He comes from family of mayadhari yet doesn't have any knowledge what works and what nots

And on top he says main naagpaash ka upaaay dhund Raha tha. 

Mujhe toh nahi laga uncle ji ki aap kuch soch bhi rahe the 

Seems uncle ko fir se kisine statue bana diya 🀨

Wasting time when time is of utmost importance.

Ab ram ravan yudhh mein bhi Aisa karega

Kab bolega Prabhu iske pet mein baan maariye πŸ˜‚

Itna dara hua vibhishan pehle dekha

Last yeh sugreev ko mayavi bana diya

Naagpaash attack ke time gayab

Aur kal fir prakat 

Bhai sugreev Kahan gayab the πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Chalo abhi ke liye itna

Baaki baad mein

Ur views to my views☺️

Here the only mistake I would say is makers adding forced feminism everywhere. In VR everyone is described as Human. Leaving aside Vishnu Avatar completely, a mere human killing the mighty Ravana, what makes him god. Sita too is described as a human and she had every human emotions including fear too. It wasn't not Maya but both the brothers were actually fatally injured. She saw them lying unconscious on a pool of blood. So its natural to break down but after Trijata assured her she was normal again. 

About Vibhu, he has no role in waking up them. Garuda ji came himself. Hanuman too had no role. But here makers are making Vibhu too weak and adding Hanuman ji in everything where he is not required too smiley24

Vibhu was a skilled warrior too. He ruled Lanka for ao many years after his brother was dead. 

Everything is good but that chhaya/maya Sita is not digestible for me. It just nullifies all the sufferings of the trio. It was real Sota who was abducted and kept captive. She was being tortured and to get her back Rama constructed a bridge over an ocean. If it wasn't real her, the essence is lost.

One more thing which I don't like about these shows is how they add that Lakshmana rekha which is utter disrespect to women. It gives message like if you cross Lakshman rekha you will be in trouble whereas Valmikiji didn't write any such thing. 

Here the only mistake I would say is makers adding forced feminism everywhere. In VR everyone is described as Human. Leaving aside Vishnu Avatar completely, a mere human killing the mighty Ravana, what makes him god. Sita too is described as a human and she had every human emotions including fear too. It wasn't not Maya but both the brothers were actually fatally injured. She saw them lying unconscious on a pool of blood. So its natural to break down but after Trijata assured her she was normal again. 

About Vibhu, he has no role in waking up them. Garuda ji came himself. Hanuman too had no role. But here makers are making Vibhu too weak and adding Hanuman ji in everything where he is not required too smiley24

Vibhu was a skilled warrior too. He ruled Lanka for ao many years after his brother was dead. 

I understand ur point of view ananya 

I think makers r using mix of vr and Manas

Some things r in vr and some in Manas

But as said maybe Vr is too complex to totally used as reference and depict the exact scenario

As far as I read here there that vr had too much graphic details which some makers avoided to show..

Yes this point not just ram laxman but sita too was in human form with her limitations

And had to show suffering of humans

That's why the ramayan is so relatable isn't it

About vibhu  he has been described as Ghar ka bhedi

Did he or did he not reveal the rakshas clan secrets to ramji.?

I m not aware of it

Yes In a way here Hanuman has been shown as Mr dependable who can do everything

The part of garud where he himself comes I read in some article as he wanted to be part of Prabhu ki leela

But just to show some dramatic they show he is being summoned

Anycase i find these discussions good and knowledgeable. I m always curious to know what actually happened πŸ˜‚

Otherwise as u all say makers have really messed up in many places

Good info again ananya

Everything is good but that chhaya/maya Sita is not digestible for me. It just nullifies all the sufferings of the trio. It was real Sota who was abducted and kept captive. She was being tortured and to get her back Rama constructed a bridge over an ocean. If it wasn't real her, the essence is lost.

One more thing which I don't like about these shows is how they add that Lakshmana rekha which is utter disrespect to women. It gives message like if you cross Lakshman rekha you will be in trouble whereas Valmikiji didn't write any such thing. 

Hs ha that again is debatable 

Valmiki didn't write about lakshman rekha

I know about it

But if i see from this today's point of view lakshman rekha has been quite famous in ramayan and whether it's real or not that is not important but for drama all makers added this as all r aware of it.

If they don't show this then PPL will troll about this

But Maya sita or real sita

I think some version has that so my guess is what appeals to mass its shown

Rest they discard

Again I like ur points