Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I can't read the full theead cause I'm not in X (twitter)

Oops so how to share 

I can't even upload images here

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just wait for my review tomorrow smiley36

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Just wait for my review tomorrow smiley36

Well ok have to tell Pete not to put quick lock here till then

What say pete 

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Well ok have to tell Pete not to put quick lock here till then

What say pete 

I’ll also have to request him not to give me a WL after reading my review smiley36

I’ll also have to request him not to give me a WL after reading my review smiley36

U got WL 😮

Why kya kiya

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

U got WL 😮

Why kya kiya

Abhi mila nahin hai, lekin milega smiley36 

Here is some work for my friend who reports my posts and Pete to come and edit it smiley43

Tell me honestly, was the Ashok Vatika scene needed at all? What was the prayojan? The dubli-patli rakshashhhhi with her big teeth and oversized weapon that she cannot even hold properly, trying to kill you-know-who. Trijata stopping her with fake nails clearly visible. Horrible make-up, acting, costumes, everything.

Then comes Meghu's part. What was that? Why was it there? It was literally like a voodoo scene, why were those funny rakshashsss dancing in the background? What was that make-up Meghu was wearing? Why, just why?

Now comes Ravan with new costume. Bhai, Yellowdari ko bhi do naye kapade, she is at least pleasant to look at. What was Yellodari suggesting him? Sita wapas karo after taking your revenge? Isn't taking revenge equivalent to killing the enemy, kya bol rahi ho lady? I was in your paksh till yesterday.

Then come the bats. Is the beach where Vanar sena stationed 100 yojans far from Lanka? If no, then where did the bats disappear when these people were having maaya pe charcha. I mean, Lord Ram could see them one moment, then they had all the time to listen to Bibhu's bhashan, at that time no sign of the bats, and then they appear suddenly.

Kya chal kya raha hai?

I actually want them to bring on the naag-pash, Kumbhakarna and Sanjeevan tracks quickly and be done with. Jiski wajah se yeh sab kaand hua, woh Shurpi kidhar hai BTW? smiley36

Rant to be continued... stay tuned!!

Abhi mila nahin hai, lekin milega smiley36 

Here is some work for my friend who reports my posts and Pete to come and edit it smiley43

Tell me honestly, was the Ashok Vatika scene needed at all? What was the prayojan? The dubli-patli rakshashhhhi with her big teeth and oversized weapon that she cannot even hold properly, trying to kill you-know-who. Trijata stopping her with fake nails clearly visible. Horrible make-up, acting, costumes, everything.

Then comes Meghu's part. What was that? Why was it there? It was literally like a voodoo scene, why were those funny rakshashsss dancing in the background? What was that make-up Meghu was wearing? Why, just why?

Now comes Ravan with new costume. Bhai, Yellowdari ko bhi do naye kapade, she is at least pleasant to look at. What was Yellodari suggesting him? Sita wapas karo after taking your revenge? Isn't taking revenge equivalent to killing the enemy, kya bol rahi ho lady? I was in your paksh till yesterday.

Then come the bats. Is the beach where Vanar sena stationed 100 yojans far from Lanka? If no, then where did the bats disappear when these people were having maaya pe charcha. I mean, Lord Ram could see them one moment, then they had all the time to listen to Bibhu's bhashan, at that time no sign of the bats, and then they appear suddenly.

Kya chal kya raha hai?

I actually want them to bring on the naag-pash, Kumbhakarna and Sanjeevan tracks quickly and be done with. Jiski wajah se yeh sab kaand hua, woh Shurpi kidhar hai BTW? smiley36

Rant to be continued... stay tuned!!

Ho ho ho really long rant

But Bhai sahab purpose chhodo fun element toh tha na 😂😂

Ashok vatika scene can come after naagpaash

So i sort of skipped myself though did have a good laugh at the goblins

Meghu was doing that hoo haaa hoo haa type and zombie dancers were dancing to that

And funny part when he comes to his daddy dearest he is all clean in brand new vehicle 

😂

Yeh bats turned to something else samaj nahi aaya

Mando advice ka logic samaj nahi aaya

Ya bring on naagpaash sanjeevni kumbhakaran etc

Shigra ati shigra

Even me wonders shurpi ko Kahan gayab kar diya

In prev ramayan shurpi used to come with or without mando to taunt sita

But lagta hai shurpi ko bhi naaglok bhej diya 

Pete you deleted one of ur yday msg

I saw and replied episode starting