Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good morning jai shri ram

Hope all managed to see yday episode

I know lot of Mirch masala r added in the name of ramayan so speaking of that only. 

Prahast son was jambumali correct and he was killed in vatika by Hanuman

Now this Chhota rakshas was also called jambumali

So any connection...forget what's in the books coz this much i know this rakshash did not exist there

So out of curiosity any connection between chhotu and lambu jambumali πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now guessing part based on swastikayan

Today Friday kya hoga  so my guesswork

Ramji will clear ravan ki Maya

Hanuman gets hit by chandrahas but it doesn't affect him much

After that ramji fight with ravan and ravan runs away or sunset happens. First day of war over which actually took 5 episodes to complete 🀣🀣🀣

End of episode and Monday meghu appears with his naagpaash.

What say eh

Goodmorning, Jai Shri Ram smiley9

Yes I did watch ydays episode out of curiosity lol. You're right, Jambumali was killed in Vatika, this chotu rakshas with the same/incorrect name was probably just bought in for timepass. The actual Jambumali was huge and monstrous, unlike this one but eh. 

They'll take the entire Friday just to lecture and maybe clear the Maya.. I'm not expecting Ram Ravan fight today. And I hope finally day one khatam kare.. they've forgotten it's been the same day since a week smiley37

Hanumanji was hit but I hope they don't unnecessarily dramatise that esp with Lakshman thrown in the mix smiley11

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Goodmorning, Jai Shri Ram smiley9

Yes I did watch ydays episode out of curiosity lol. You're right, Jambumali was killed in Vatika, this chotu rakshas with the same/incorrect name was probably just bought in for timepass. The actual Jambumali was huge and monstrous, unlike this one but eh. 

They'll take the entire Friday just to lecture and maybe clear the Maya.. I'm not expecting Ram Ravan fight today. And I hope finally day one khatam kare.. they've forgotten it's been the same day since a week smiley37

Hanumanji was hit but I hope they don't unnecessarily dramatise that esp with Lakshman thrown in the mix smiley11

Ahh i forgot the lectures part.. that only takes half the episode. Even between ravan and Hanuman lots of lectures

Don't worry nothing will happen to our dear lakshman ji

He will shoot some arrows at ravan

Day one needs to get over to AGain work out new planning

But me thinks ravan planned it well and got everyone busy which ramji realised 

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Ahh i forgot the lectures part.. that only takes half the episode. Even between ravan and Hanuman lots of lectures

Don't worry nothing will happen to our dear lakshman ji

He will shoot some arrows at ravan

Day one needs to get over to AGain work out new planning

But me thinks ravan planned it well and got everyone busy which ramji realised 

Half the episode ofcourse because they don't shoot a single arrow without talking smiley36

I watched the epi in flow after a week and I must say I appreciate Basant soooo much as an actor. Even with the plot going haywire, its always such a treat watching him onscreen smiley42 I loved how he told "baatein toh badi badi kr rhe the tum, ab bhaag kyu rahe ho" smiley36 Hanumanji saying " 20 aankhein hai ek bhi lakshya theekse nai maara" had me smiley37

They should've atleast shown the day end after Meghu passed out, and Ravana comes on day 2. But Meghu toh bechara theek hi nai hua abhi tak smiley44

Half the episode ofcourse because they don't shoot a single arrow without talking smiley36

I watched the epi in flow after a week and I must say I appreciate Basant soooo much as an actor. Even with the plot going haywire, its always such a treat watching him onscreen smiley42 I loved how he told "baatein toh badi badi kr rhe the tum, ab bhaag kyu rahe ho" smiley36 Hanumanji saying " 20 aankhein hai ek bhi lakshya theekse nai maara" had me smiley37

They should've atleast shown the day end after Meghu passed out, and Ravana comes on day 2. But Meghu toh bechara theek hi nai hua abhi tak smiley44

Lakshman ka swag on another level hai .I also like basant he is really essaying lakshman very well. Bas one time I want to see sheshnaag background behind lakshman as how we see vishnuji behind ram

That VFX I m waiting for

And ya meghu ke out hone ke baad son set hona chahiye tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Lakshman ka swag on another level hai .I also like basant he is really essaying lakshman very well. Bas one time I want to see sheshnaag background behind lakshman as how we see vishnuji behind ram

That VFX I m waiting for

And ya meghu ke out hone ke baad son set hona chahiye tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ohh yes that's a wonderful point. In RS Ramayan they showed it when Meghu tried lifting him after he fainted from Shakti .. let's see what they do here. With how the pace has been from starting i thought yuddh k ek hafte mein kam se kam Kumbhkaran toh aa hi jaega .. yaha toh smiley36

Ohh yes that's a wonderful point. In RS Ramayan they showed it when Meghu tried lifting him after he fainted from Shakti .. let's see what they do here. With how the pace has been from starting i thought yuddh k ek hafte mein kam se kam Kumbhkaran toh aa hi jaega .. yaha toh smiley36

Hmm I m not sure when kumbhakaran comes

After naagpaash or before

That point of meghu trying to lift lakshman shd be shown 

Hope they don't do any creativity there

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good morning jai shri ram

Hope all managed to see yday episode

I know lot of Mirch masala r added in the name of ramayan so speaking of that only. 

Prahast son was jambumali correct and he was killed in vatika by Hanuman

Now this Chhota rakshas was also called jambumali

So any connection...forget what's in the books coz this much i know this rakshash did not exist there

So out of curiosity any connection between chhotu and lambu jambumali πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now guessing part based on swastikayan

Today Friday kya hoga  so my guesswork

Ramji will clear ravan ki Maya

Hanuman gets hit by chandrahas but it doesn't affect him much

After that ramji fight with ravan and ravan runs away or sunset happens. First day of war over which actually took 5 episodes to complete 🀣🀣🀣

End of episode and Monday meghu appears with his naagpaash.

What say eh

What? It’s just the first day? Angad recovered within hours? Mujhe chakkar aa rahe hai smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

My only prayer is they don’t send Angad to get Sanjeevani for Hanuman 😭

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Hmm I m not sure when kumbhakaran comes

After naagpaash or before

That point of meghu trying to lift lakshman shd be shown 

Hope they don't do any creativity there

As per Manas he comes before Naagpaash and per VR he comes after. I'm scared to expect anything at this point but who knows, miracle miracle smiley36

Originally posted by: TheMinion

My only prayer is they don’t send Angad to get Sanjeevani for Hanuman 😭

That they won't mess with

Angad doesn't have Hanuman capacity to go and come bk from Himalayas

Plus Hanuman already made two trips