Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hello good morning jai shri ram!!

So i re watched yday episode again

Two things weird

Treta yug ka war hai ya swastik yug ka war hai๐Ÿคจ

First they showed plane crash during sita haran..that was divine plane toh crash kaise ho sakta hai ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Second use of map.

Ok I get it technology has improved but treta yug mein map tha kya

First lakshman is shown map when they were searching for Rishi agastya

Now ravan had elaborate map

Apni samaj mein nahi aaya 

Chalo jaane do 

Now VFX I don't mind VFX I like and enjoy.  Each to his own 

Ravan ka screaming i think he mentioned that how he got ravan name and vibhu confirmed it

But ravan without war clothes was odd.

Nothing was protecting him except his own over confidence ๐Ÿ˜‚

During map convo some fight was shown which was comical.

The soldiers were jumping to get hit by arrow ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Vibhu uncle ko thandi lag raha hai kya. Why has he shawl on him

Precap ravan ki Maya and both Hanuman and ravan in giant form

Anyways bit of here there leading to main event so enjoyable episode actually

I m not seeing much wrong anywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚

See u all later

Goodmorning, Jai Shri Ram smiley31

I think maps hote honge for sure .. I've read they used to be hand-drawn etc so swastik yug ke war mein atleast ye galat nai dikhaya smiley36

I will not be able to take the episodes seriously till they stop the lectures mid fight. Bhaut dialogues hai unnecessarily smiley18

They still need to work on Vibhishan's dialogues and role in general. Yes in previous Ramayan also he did warn Ramji about each warrior but yaha they show him wayy too scared. 

Precap.. firse Maya and firse Ramji being a saviour smiley37 let's see where this goes!

Edited by RamLakshman - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Goodmorning, Jai Shri Ram smiley31

I think maps hote honge for sure .. I've read they used to be hand-drawn etc so swastik yug ke war mein atleast ye galat nai dikhaya smiley36

I will not be able to take the episodes seriously till they stop the lectures mid fight. Bhaut dialogues hai unnecessarily smiley18

They still need to work on Vibhishan's dialogues and role in general. Yes in previous Ramayan also he did warn Ramji about each warrior but yaha they show him wayy too scared. 

Precap.. firse Maya and firse Ramji being a saviour smiley37 let's see where this goes!

Ok perhaps u guys are right about maps but since i never saw in previous ramayan it confused me ๐Ÿ˜‚

The reality is don't take any episode seriously.

Every production house uses their own imagination and creativity even if it means deviations from the story

I m seeing episodes for fun and I don't mind VFX

The lectures r definitely boring

Yday was war but ek doosre ko taane maar rahe ho

If u want to shoot then shoot don't talk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeh vibhu kabse dara hua hai..even with ramji presence he is not using his presence of mind or delaying to convey the msg

Ghar ka bhedi kaise bana

Isse achha toh lankesh tha usne khud advance mein bhed bataya

Vibhu has to be used correctly

Ok Maya toh Maya. I don't mind but I mind lankesh ka costume ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just enjoy episode passively

Expectations nahi rakhne ka ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

*** Rant continuation alert *** smiley36

Read your posts, my more than 2 cents smiley9

I've given up any hopes of Yuddha Kand improving. Here are my reasons smiley36

1. What was that joker Jambumali? The entire sequence was super comical, I LOLed hard smiley36

2. The weird animation added in between to show fierce war. It looks out of place because in reality there are only 15-20 pairs playing dandiya on the battlefield. smiley2

3. As expected, Angad is fresh like a daisy after getting beaten black and blue. As though, he just needed a night of beauty sleep and he is magically cured. Whereas Meghu is still behosh from the encounter of the same day. smiley24

4. Why do they have to show Ravan getting ready every damn time? Dikhana hi hai toh use dhang ke kapde do smiley11 What was the prayojan of showing him clenching his feast on his exposed thigh, I felt bad on all female viewers' behalf smiley21

5. And who wears so much of jewelry to war? If they removed all that jewelry, they'll become more agile. smiley36

6. Ravan's cry was a new thing for me, it reminded me of the Banshee from X-men movies. Same vibes smiley8

7. Something similar to maps must've been present when there were so many wars being fought. And war strategy cannot happen without looking at visuals, so I felt it was acceptable. smiley1

8. I don't see anyone fighting valiantly. Ram and Lakshman also, bas ek baan mara, khel khallas. Have we seen Sugreev fighting? Bibhishan kyon hai wahaan, just to scare everyone? smiley6

9. And I so agree, kitana bolate hai sab smiley44Bhai log, you are fighting not debating. Baan maro smiley22

Whoa, longest essay I've ever written smiley43

I'm still watching for comical relief. Some scenes are unintentionally funny smiley36

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

*** Rant continuation alert *** smiley36

Read your posts, my more than 2 cents smiley9

I've given up any hopes of Yuddha Kand improving. Here are my reasons smiley36

1. What was that joker Jambumali? The entire sequence was super comical, I LOLed hard smiley36

2. The weird animation added in between to show fierce war. It looks out of place because in reality there are only 15-20 pairs playing dandiya on the battlefield. smiley2

3. As expected, Angad is fresh like a daisy after getting beaten black and blue. As though, he just needed a night of beauty sleep and he is magically cured. Whereas Meghu is still behosh from the encounter of the same day. smiley24

4. Why do they have to show Ravan getting ready every damn time? Dikhana hi hai toh use dhang ke kapde do smiley11 What was the prayojan of showing him clenching his feast on his exposed thigh, I felt bad on all female viewers' behalf smiley21

5. And who wears so much of jewelry to war? If they removed all that jewelry, they'll become more agile. smiley36

6. Ravan's cry was a new thing for me, it reminded me of the Banshee from X-men movies. Same vibes smiley8

7. Something similar to maps must've been present when there were so many wars being fought. And war strategy cannot happen without looking at visuals, so I felt it was acceptable. smiley1

8. I don't see anyone fighting valiantly. Ram and Lakshman also, bas ek baan mara, khel khallas. Have we seen Sugreev fighting? Bibhishan kyon hai wahaan, just to scare everyone? smiley6

9. And I so agree, kitana bolate hai sab smiley44Bhai log, you are fighting not debating. Baan maro smiley22

Whoa, longest essay I've ever written smiley43

I'm still watching for comical relief. Some scenes are unintentionally funny smiley36

Was waiting for ur analysis

Well u r right in what u said

I m with u in last line

Comical relief

That's what I look for as coming episode with lakshman being hit by Shakti baan will be emotional

So best watch episode passively and enjoy the comedy of war

Actually yes it's mockery of war only

Enough dialogues honestly

When I m doing live commentary either i concentrate on action or words

So i forget the words and describe action

And repeat mein I see what I missed

Just watch for comedy nothing else

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 22 days ago

Hello good morning jai shri ram!!

So i re watched yday episode again

Two things weird

Treta yug ka war hai ya swastik yug ka war hai๐Ÿคจ

First they showed plane crash during sita haran..that was divine plane toh crash kaise ho sakta hai ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Second use of map.

Ok I get it technology has improved but treta yug mein map tha kya

First lakshman is shown map when they were searching for Rishi agastya

Now ravan had elaborate map

Apni samaj mein nahi aaya 

Chalo jaane do 

Now VFX I don't mind VFX I like and enjoy.  Each to his own 

Ravan ka screaming i think he mentioned that how he got ravan name and vibhu confirmed it

But ravan without war clothes was odd.

Nothing was protecting him except his own over confidence ๐Ÿ˜‚

During map convo some fight was shown which was comical.

The soldiers were jumping to get hit by arrow ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Vibhu uncle ko thandi lag raha hai kya. Why has he shawl on him

Precap ravan ki Maya and both Hanuman and ravan in giant form

Anyways bit of here there leading to main event so enjoyable episode actually

I m not seeing much wrong anywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚

See u all later

That map part is actually true according to VRsmiley36

Edited by ananya3129 - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

That map part is actually true according to VRsmiley36

Hmmm so ok all of u r right..good to know map part is correct. 

I was amused as I never saw map planning in two ramayans I saw before

Only swastik show I had seen previous to this is chandragupta maurya..

There map was shown as i guess it was much after ramayan

Chalo no issue new knowledge for me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nastik Yudhha Kanda is anokha smiley17. Here Meghu does Malla Yudh when he should be doing Maya and Ravan is doing Maya whereas he should have been in direct combats smiley39

Kuch bhi chal raha hai

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Nastik Yudhha Kanda is anokha smiley17. Here Meghu does Malla Yudh when he should be doing Maya and Ravan is doing Maya whereas he should have been in direct combats smiley39

Kuch bhi chal raha hai

Ha ha really

But as I said i watch passively and for comic relief

Ravan ki Maya nahi chalegi as ramji already proved it in beginning by clearing the darkness

But his strategy I did like. 

He is not going after ram lakshaman in beginning

Abhi toh hass rahe hai but with Shakti baan emotional episode honge

One more thing, BRC MB and RS Ramayana has so many flaws. Since they were the first ones, people tend to take them as authentics. They have added mirch masala too and taken own creative liberty. None of the tv shows are accurate. If anyone wants to know about our epics its better to read the scriptures. More than RS Ramayana, BRC MB is mostly incorrect smiley39. They even added that infamous "andhe ka putra andha" which people believe to be true.

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Ha ha really

But as I said i watch passively and for comic relief

Ravan ki Maya nahi chalegi as ramji already proved it in beginning by clearing the darkness

But his strategy I did like. 

He is not going after ram lakshaman in beginning

Abhi toh hass rahe hai but with Shakti baan emotional episode honge

That's the thing about creativity, you'll still need to have brains to do it right. 

I'm sure the RS Ramayan also had tweaked certain instances and order since they referred to 4 Ramayanas but atleast it made sense. They showed Ravan's side being defeated till Kumbhakaran, Atikaya died, then when Ravan's overconfidence dried, Meghnad came and did the nagpash + Shakti back to back before he died. 

Atleast as audiences, everyone was VERY invested. 

Ananya you also posted a similar pov at the same time hence tagging you here. smiley9

Edited by RamLakshman - 22 days ago