Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Comments can be edited!? smiley3 I'm not very well versed with IF rules but I think something very direct would've been edited or deleted. 

Pete to confirm please. 

Its edited yes mods r allowed to edit posts 

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Why my comments about Prachi are getting edited? Am I not allowed to say if I don’t like her?

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Second time in a row I observed. I’m not attacking any member or any character. I don’t even say Seeta, to avoid hurt feelings. If we can’t say anything to actors, let me know, I’ll stop. Don’t just edit things without telling me 🤷‍♂️

DT's only edit posts when we receive reports and we only edit them if the report is valid and posts violate I-F rules , we don't edit posts out of the blue....your post was edited cause we received reports related to actor bashing which is agianst the rules and it's clearly mentioned in the first post

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 22 days ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

DT's only edit posts when we receive reports and we only edit them if the report is valid and posts violate I-F rules , we don't edit posts out of the blue....your post was edited cause we received reports related to actor bashing which is agianst the rules and it's clearly mentioned in the first post

Wow, actor bashing? Saying the dialogue is overdone is actor bashing? Alright!

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nobody is reporting Meghu bashing? smiley36 

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Agreed. But I know most people don't refer to VR as it was written before occurence and its timelines are a little complex while Manas was narrated post it happened .. my point is if SP can't refer to any one from VR or RCM then in the past there were Ramayans made which were heavily researched and close to reality, unko hi refer krlete smiley8

Unko apna version banana tha, the great Swastikayan smiley39

Dear Swastik 

Please show a ranbhumi for the war

Remove those Vanaras holding flags running randomly here and there with immediate effect 

For Ramji's sake end the 1st day of the war

Don't make Ravan a caricature and special request, don't show him getting ready everytime like a to be bride getting ready for her wedding smiley39

Make schedule, who should be coming when from Lanka side

Others please add your suggestions as I believe they are reading us. Kya pata kuch asar ho jaye

Edited by ananya3129 - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Dear Swastik 

Please show a ranbhumi for the war

Remove those Vanaras holding flags running randomly here and there with immediate effect 

For Ramji's sake end the 1st day of the war

Don't make Ravan a caricature and special request, don't show him getting ready everytime like a to be bride getting ready for her wedding smiley39

Make schedule, who should be coming when from Lanka side

Others please add your suggestions as I believe they are reading us. Kya pata kuch asar ho jaye

Ha ha ab kya kahein

Bas stick to basics. Jyada mirch masala na Dale

Ravan ko pls full proper warrior costume de do

He was powerful yodhha.. so show him strong that way