Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

One more thing, BRC MB and RS Ramayana has so many flaws. Since they were the first ones, people tend to take them as authentics. They have added mirch masala too and taken own creative liberty. None of the tv shows are accurate. If anyone wants to know about our epics its better to read the scriptures. More than RS Ramayana, BRC MB is mostly incorrect smiley39. They even added that infamous "andhe ka putra andha" which people believe to be true.

U have a point ananya but it's like this not all have read the books 

And part stories heard during katha or told in childhood

So to see on screen which one has heard from childhood we feel it's accurate

Again since these were made in beginning with less technology it was believable and set a bench mark how to make story

Perhaps it's not feasible to show accuracy but it was close to the story 

Meghu should have used naagpas by now. Later he uses Brahmastra on the Vanar Sena that's when Sanjivani was needed. Contrary to the popular belief, not only Lakshmana but entire Vanara sena was attacked. Sanjivani was brought to cure all of them. 

Source - VR

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

That's the thing about creativity, you'll still need to have brains to do it right. 

I'm sure the RS Ramayan also had tweaked certain instances and order since they referred to 4 Ramayanas but atleast it made sense. They showed Ravan's side being defeated till Kumbhakaran, Atikaya died, then when Ravan's overconfidence dried, Meghnad came and did the nagpash + Shakti back to back before he died. 

Atleast as audiences, everyone was VERY invested. 

Ananya you also posted a similar pov at the same time hence tagging you here. smiley9

Yes wahi kaha creativity ke liye bhi bring closer to reality na ki mirch masala

Jo order tumne bataya disha wahi dekha hua hai

Yeh funny rakshas plus shorty toh kahin na the

That creativity is plain comedy that's it.

Meghu should have used naagpas by now. Later he uses Brahmastra on the Vanar Sena that's when Sanjivani was needed. Contrary to the popular belief, not only Lakshmana but entire Vanara sena was attacked. Sanjivani was brought to cure all of them. 

Source - VR

U r right..I was about to mention this 

Shakti baan was not there in VR it was brahmastra

And two stories 

One was that ravan used that and other was meghu used it

Abhi meghu ka injury part bas mirch masala tha

That's why I joked usko lakshman ke liye chodd do..

As of now both lakshman and meghu not come aamne saamne

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Source - VR

Agreed. But I know most people don't refer to VR as it was written before occurence and its timelines are a little complex while Manas was narrated post it happened .. my point is if SP can't refer to any one from VR or RCM then in the past there were Ramayans made which were heavily researched and close to reality, unko hi refer krlete smiley8

Agreed. But I know most people don't refer to VR as it was written before occurence and its timelines are a little complex while Manas was narrated post it happened .. my point is if SP can't refer to any one from VR or RCM then in the past there were Ramayans made which were heavily researched and close to reality, unko hi refer krlete smiley8

Yeh bhi sahi hai

As I said rs ramayan had set a benchmark and unka bhi main source was VR and Rcm

But some parts from other version yet it was believable

Here it's more like swastik version not connected to any version from before

Adipurush was worst example of any kinds

Not even remotely resembled ramayan

Here war scenes are not yet fully shown

In bits and pieces yet but not fully as it shud be

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why my comments about Prachi are getting edited? Am I not allowed to say if I don’t like her?

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yeh bhi sahi hai

As I said rs ramayan had set a benchmark and unka bhi main source was VR and Rcm

But some parts from other version yet it was believable

Here it's more like swastik version not connected to any version from before

Adipurush was worst example of any kinds

Not even remotely resembled ramayan

Here war scenes are not yet fully shown

In bits and pieces yet but not fully as it shud be

Adipurush was a nightmare. Should've never been made!

Its getting a bittttttt better so let's see what they show today.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Why my comments about Prachi are getting edited? Am I not allowed to say if I don’t like her?

Comments can be edited!? smiley3 I'm not very well versed with IF rules but I think something very direct would've been edited or deleted. 

Pete to confirm please. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Comments can be edited!? smiley3 I'm not very well versed with IF rules but I think something very direct would've been edited or deleted. 

Pete to confirm please. 

Second time in a row I observed. I’m not attacking any member or any character. I don’t even say Seeta, to avoid hurt feelings. If we can’t say anything to actors, let me know, I’ll stop. Don’t just edit things without telling me 🤷‍♂️