Shrimad Ramayan Daily episode discussion thread (17/6/24)

Episode Discussion

Posted: 18 days ago

Daily Episode Discussion Threads will be created and maintained by the DT every day. The previous EDT's will be locked, but you can access these threads by clicking the "episode discussion" tag below the title of the thread. 

Please keep discussions limited to the episodes of that day as far as possible. Some references to previous episodes can be allowed for the sake of viable discussions. 

A few tips to keep in mind while commenting on this thread

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show. Such posts if found will be trashed and members can receive a warning. All such updates can either be shared in the Social Media thread or the character/actor’s AT.

• Please do not post entire episode links cause this will be considered as copyright infringement.

• Please do not quote large posts/ posts with links/images/videos as these unnecessarily make the page heavy and difficult to load. You can edit the quote to the portion you are responding to or simply tag the member to respond to their post.

• Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.

• Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character. Fun names or nicknames for characters are not allowed. Please refer to the characters with respect since these are mythological characters that have religious significance and are revered by many.

• Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay. Avoid name-calling, using derogatory emojis or code names, instigating fan groups, making indirect snide remarks on another fan base/ member.

• Using profanity or abusive language is strictly disallowed.

• Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.

• Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows or actors playing the same character in a different show. You can use the Ramayan Canon Thread for discussions on the text/ canon divergence.

• One Liners/Short Discussion: Detailed discussions on the episode can be conducted on the EDTs only, please post all one liners / short sentences / paragraphs regarding the episode in the Daily Episode Discussion Thread. If repetitive topics are found, they will be merged with the DDT.  

• For additional rules please read the Rules.

In addition to these rules, IF CoC and Forum rules will apply at all times.  

For any further assistance or concerns, please contact the DT of the forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow fast. .good morning jai shri ram

Ok anyone who comes up during episode time pls continue with commentary 

I will comment between breaks 

Thank you 12 hours in advance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And yes btw I just read an article that there r shows going off air soon and one name in list Is srimad ramayan.

Starting was good but trps r falling

So let's wait and see. If we don't count uttar Ramayan then once war over rajyaabhishek and end of avtaar will come soon

I know so early in morning telling but whatever that's what I read 

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

And yes btw I just read an article that there r shows going off air soon and one name in list Is srimad ramayan.

Starting was good but trps r falling

So let's wait and see. If we don't count uttar Ramayan then once war over rajyaabhishek and end of avtaar will come soon

I know so early in morning telling but whatever that's what I read 

I've been reading such articles since I think April smiley36 and idk what trps they refer to when they've been the same for weeks now .. so yeah. Uttarkand looked unlikely anyway and the yudhkand for now, is paced well. Let's see. 

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I've been reading such articles since I think April smiley36 and idk what trps they refer to when they've been the same for weeks now .. so yeah. Uttarkand looked unlikely anyway and the yudhkand for now, is paced well. Let's see. 

I agree on that. Even sujay said show not going off air

But look at the amount of complaints on war scenes so PPL r not watching.

And current war track pace seems ok enough

Today I guess ram ravan aamne saamne

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I agree on that. Even sujay said show not going off air

But look at the amount of complaints on war scenes so PPL r not watching.

And current war track pace seems ok enough

Today I guess ram ravan aamne saamne

Yeah I mean the ones who aren't happy haven't been happy ever and currently the loyal ones are still giving feedback and we're seeing improvement, esp after Friday's epi and Nagpaash promo people are excited and hopeful.

Ram Ravan aamne saamne finalllyyyyyy smiley40

Let's see how this week goes! 

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only here for the first few minutes but damn, what a great opening. Intense staredown between Ram and Raavan to go into the title card.

See you guys tomorrow.

Oi koi aaya nahi kiya

I just reached home 

Missed beginning but lakshman hit I saw that abd ramji appears 

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I'm gonna miss the episode but I'll try few updates from X

https://x.com/cscsphoenix/status/1802726241369522682?t=kd0UT68076F2giIJx5MVAw&s=19

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Oi koi aaya nahi kiya

I just reached home 

Missed beginning but lakshman hit I saw that abd ramji appears 

Yaayy you're back ?