Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

U know what I m happy that u joined the live updates now ,๐Ÿ˜‚ mayavi ho na tabhi

Chalo catch u all tomm 

Now i hv to wait for video to upload

Just wondering if sanjeevni episode coming soon kya since ravan released some brahmshakti

Pls tell nooo

It comes after naagpaash only.

I'm with you. Sanjeevani wala incident is huge and hyped, I'd have expected promos around it. Irrespective yes it happens post nagpaash only. Idk yaha kya dikhaenge ab smiley24

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Nope, this is Bramhashaktya which Ravan used to hit Lakshman as all his weapons got destroyed by him 

Okok thanks

Sheesh why can't sony upload videos on time ๐Ÿคจ

Chalo i will see tomm now kya hua tha

Thanks yaar 

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

But this isn't the one they get Sanjeevani for, do they ? I've heard few days VR has nagpaash while few say it doesn't.. Not sure if they show him getting injured thrice by that calculation.

This is not Sanjeevani, he was injured but came back to battle field next day. VR has Naagpash early and Bramhastra later. Both the brothers were injured by the above two weapons according to VR

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I'm with you. Sanjeevani wala incident is huge and hyped, I'd have expected promos around it. Irrespective yes it happens post nagpaash only. Idk yaha kya dikhaenge ab smiley24

I think more than ravan we all interested in meghu and lakshman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ya naagpaash ka promo tha so sanjeevni will come later

Abhi toh kumbhakaran uncle ka aana baaki hai

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Nope, this is Bramhashaktya which Ravan used to hit Lakshman as all his weapons got destroyed by him 

So how does Lakshman recover from this ? Normally like Angad did ? smiley17

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

I think more than ravan we all interested in meghu and lakshman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ya naagpaash ka promo tha so sanjeevni will come later

Abhi toh kumbhakaran uncle ka aana baaki hai

I've been vocally more interested in everyone else except Ravan since day onesmiley37

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

This is not Sanjeevani, he was injured but came back to battle field next day. VR has Naagpash early and Bramhastra later. Both the brothers were injured by the above two weapons according to VR

Both of them smiley3 then where is Ramji's vilaap over Lakshman if he also gets injured ? 

RamAayenge thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually Lakshman Shakti baan incident comes in Valmiki Ramayana after meghnad death by Ravan....Ravan targeted Vibhishan with shakti and Lakshman mitigated it and then he hurled another Shakti on him as he was responsible for his son's death....then this second Shakti hits Lakshman ji as he comes in front of vibhishan and here  he was fatally injured....then especially mountain was brought by hanumanji for him.....so in VR hanumanji got mountain for medication 2 times... first time for entire vanar sena including Ram Lakshman and second time only for Lakshman..this time it was Raavan trying to lift Lakshman and not able to do so....but in Ramcharitmanas this plot shiftoto meghnad and brahmastra plot of meghnad is omitted.

Edited by RamAayenge - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Actually Lakshman Shakti baan incident comes in Valmiki Ramayana after meghnad death by Ravan....Ravan targeted Vibhishan with shakti and Lakshman mitigated it and then he hurled another Shakti on him as he was responsible for his son's death....then this second Shakti hits Lakshman ji as he comes in front of vibhishan and here  he was fatally injured....then especially mountain was brought by hanumanji for him.....so in VR hanumanji got mountain for medication 2 times... first time for entire vanar sena including Ram Lakshman and second time only for Lakshman..this time it was Raavan trying to lift Lakshman and not able to do so....but in Ramcharitmanas this plot shiftoto meghnad and brahmastra plot of meghnad is omitted.

Yes I had heard of this 

But all this time naagpaash and shaktibaan scenes are shown by meghnaad

So now not sure which version these makers will show.

All ramayan which I seen its meghnaad who does it and third time when lakshman megnaad fight meghnad is killed

That's how it was shown 

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Oh wow. Guess that's why most people follow RCM since it's less complex in terms of chronology and also who did and why. Also if I'm not wrong, RCM has it just once, Nagpaash and then Shakti. It's going to be interesting to see what SP shows. 

For some reason it has always made more sense for Meghu to do it than Ravan, maybe because of the whole Lakshman - Indrajit rivalry and also from Hanumanji's pov, we talk about him getting the mountain for Lakshman. Let's see how it pans out here!