Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 days ago

Well, I’m still watching  smiley36 and honestly I just want it to end quickly at this point smiley9

They’ve done some improvements as far as background fights are concerned. Some animation is added too. It didn’t look like people were playing dandiya. Vibhu’s dhoti is not blue it’s gray smiley36 Why is he wearing that big shawl though smiley44

I was getting distracted in between till the Bhashanbaazi started. I started losing interest. The moment the one-who-should-not-be-named appeared, I gave up completely smiley8

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Btw in convo between ram and ravan I found some bits amusing. How can anyone be so delusional 😂😂😂

Ravan taunts ram about having no rath no chappals no chest guard but ek baar bhi usne apne costume ki taraf dekha kya. 

Where was his chest guard.

Where is his protective gear.

All he does is use cheat methods to win.

Ravan is a cheater ravan is a cheater 😴😂😂😂😂😂

main hota toh bolta, pehle dhang ki dhoti toh pehen, phir mujhe sikha smiley36

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Well, I’m still watching  smiley36 and honestly I just want it to end quickly at this point smiley9

They’ve done some improvements as far as background fights are concerned. Some animation is added too. It didn’t look like people were playing dandiya. Vibhu’s dhoti is not blue it’s gray smiley36 Why is he wearing that big shawl though smiley44

I was getting distracted in between till the Bhashanbaazi started. I started losing interest. The moment the one-who-should-not-be-named appeared, I gave up completely smiley8

I always say I watch passively and just enjoy the episode but yday was plain boring

Way too much bhashan

Ok I get it ramji wanted to show ravan his place and ramji anger at lakshman injury

Ravan trying to put ramji down 

But still thoda cut short karna tha na

Vibhu uncle shawl is distracting a lot.

Why can't he put it like before diagonally across his chest

Overall this episode I found dull with nothing remarkable though PPL have enjoyed the dialogues

It looked more like taana maarna 🤦

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I know right, it was for 5 seconds idk kyu daala. Usse pehle I loved Sugreev, Kesari and Vibhishan's fighting scenes.. the animation was unnecessary.

Someone needs to work on Sita's dialogues.. "Mere Shri Ram" thrice in every sentence is not helping smiley18

Rewatched few parts again and u were right about the Ram Lakshman scene .. Sujay portrayed the subtle panic very well. He'll be a treat to watch when he breaks down later.

Careful now smiley36 such posts get reported smiley2

main hota toh bolta, pehle dhang ki dhoti toh pehen, phir mujhe sikha smiley36

Exactly. Ravan ne khud ka costume toh dekha nahi ramji ko itna suna Raha tha

Ok maybe his regular costume is that but u come to war without any protection.  

Yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui

In fact meghu had chest guard and Even akku had both broken by Hanuman

Only one thing i still found funny

Ramji and ravan up close front and I was like ramji saying in mann mein dekho ravan mujhko pehchaan lo, main hun tumhara boss 😂😂😂😂😂

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Exactly. Ravan ne khud ka costume toh dekha nahi ramji ko itna suna Raha tha

Ok maybe his regular costume is that but u come to war without any protection.  

Yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui

In fact meghu had chest guard and Even akku had both broken by Hanuman

Only one thing i still found funny

Ramji and ravan up close front and I was like ramji saying in mann mein dekho ravan mujhko pehchaan lo, main hun tumhara boss 😂😂😂😂😂

They looked good in the face-off. One a gentle God, while the other a giant rakshas smiley20 Sujay’s dialogue delivery top notch as usual smiley32. Other than that except Basant’s part, everything else was sleep inducing smiley18

They looked good in the face-off. One a gentle God, while the other a giant rakshas smiley20 Sujay’s dialogue delivery top notch as usual smiley32. Other than that except Basant’s part, everything else was sleep inducing smiley18

I found bhashan boring

Short mein finish nahi kar rahe hai

War sequences thoda improvement but animation in between made me wonder why am I watching cartoon here ?

Mind u I like cartoons Tom and Jerry etc

But this was off

Hoping for better action today