Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I also didn't watched as cast acchi nahi lagi, but social media mein to clips aati rehti thi smiley37after a certain time it was Just kuch bhi smiley37

Haha same I cudnt like the cast 

πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I agree they could've found someone better than him because Indrajeet is supposed to be an important, powerful character. For the least, his weird head movements have stopped so there's some respite smiley36

Dekho tum log phir se mere bechare halat ke mare pita ke sataye hue khud ko ati maharathi kehne wala chotu sa Meghu ke pad gaye. Ek chota sa insaan kitna kaam karega smiley19

Bechara itna overacting kar liya phir bhi appreciation nahi mila smiley19

This PH messes up our epics and other mythological stories a lot. They created a total new Mahabharat of their own which had nothing to do with the original epic authored by Vyasa. RK though I haven't watched, but saw some clips where Rukmini was jealous of Radha smiley39. Another heavily distorted show was SPK on sony. Hence this Nastik name is appropriate for Tiwariji smiley36

Edited by ananya3129 - 6 days ago
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This PH messes up our epics and other mythological stories a lot. They created a total new Mahabharat of their own which had nothing to do with the original epic authored by Vyasa. RK though I haven't watched, but saw some clips where Rukmini was jeayof Radha smiley39. Another heavily distorted show was SPK on sony. Hence this Nastik name is appropriate for Tiwariji smiley36

Offo ab yeh spk kya tha🀦

Cgm was ok but guess I don't know the story toh accha hi laga tha

And regarding poor meghu

Bhai hum toh fir bhi appreciate kar rahe hai ki uski mundi ab jyada tedi nahi hoti

Hanuman ji ke mukke ki taakat lagi thi na

Sudhar gaya meghu baby πŸ˜‚