Arre naagpaash comin up so was not expecting much action today

So the dementors came 😂😂😂

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yes big snake behind meghu and naagpaas

Ok I wish when meghu fights with lakshman atleast sheshnag shd appear behind lakshman

Meghu ko samaj aana chahiye who he fights with

Ye toh hone se raha smiley8 if they show SheshNaag atleast when he tries lifting him during shakti epi wahi kaafi hai

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was a solid episode. A bit filler but it served its purpose. Next week will be wild. I forgot to log off due to the cricket match but better now than ever. Have a great weekend everybody! See you guys next week.

Yes big snake behind meghu and naagpaas

Ok I wish when meghu fights with lakshman atleast sheshnag shd appear behind lakshman

Meghu ko samaj aana chahiye who he fights with

This can happen in the 3rd fight when he is gonna be killed eventually 

Kya yaar iF ka error 404 aaya

I enjoyed the episode actually and i will watch repeat again

I thought sasur daamad will come face to face today but dementors as gaye

No problem I loved it

Meri Nazar se dekho toh u all will enjoy the episode too

I haven't read Manas. So no idea if it was mentioned there but RS Ramayana did make Meghu a hero in the end when nothing that sort of thing happened in VR. He was a psycho and more dangerous than his father. I hope he is shown as he was in VR not this tragic hero 

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This can happen in the 3rd fight when he is gonna be killed eventually 

Ya hope so

They showed Vishnu behind ram many times

Now snake behind meghu

But sheshnag behind lakshman dikhaye to achha hai 

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I haven't read Manas. So no idea if it was mentioned there but RS Ramayana did make Meghu a hero in the end when nothing that sort of thing happened in VR. He was a psycho and more dangerous than his father. I hope he is shown as he was in VR not this tragic hero 

Rs ramayan when meghu weapons fail he realises he is not faced with mere mortal and goes bk to his dad to make him understand

And in the end he sacrificed himself for his father

Rs ramayan when meghu weapons fail he realises he is not faced with mere mortal and goes bk to his dad to make him understand

And in the end he sacrificed himself for his father

That's what I am saying, he was made a hero which he wasn't. No where it is mentioned in VR that he realized them to be Gods. He was a complete black character. I hope Swastik doesn't make him hero at the end. He should die as a psycho mayavi rakshas

According to VR Lakshmana and Indrajeeta faught directly one time when the latter got killed. Rest all the fights happened with entire army as he was invisible in the sky and firing multiple arrows from there. Also he performed a sacrificial ritual on the battlefield itself. If they show something like this then its not distortion.

Edited by ananya3129 - 11 days ago