Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Meghu. Coming meghu coming

Skipping sita and goblin part

Sasur dammad coming aamne saamne

Time for my dialogue first

Meghu: Suno sasur ji. Ab zid chhodoMaan lo meri baat sita toh karegi ab Lanka mein vaas

Lakshman :. le jayenge le jayenge hum sita maiya ko ayodhya le jayenge

Cut jayenge cut jayenge tum rakshason ke sarr cut jayenge 

😂😂😂😂😂

Of allllll the things that I expected, it wasn't this smiley37smiley37 you're hilarious LOLLLL smiley36

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Of allllll the things that I expected, it wasn't this smiley37smiley37 you're hilarious LOLLLL smiley36

Now i m curious what were u expecting from me 😂😂😂

And thanks for the compliment ha ha I love to laugh. And make PPL laugh

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Good morning jai shri ram

I have a feeling not all of u watched yday episode

But today may

So leaving aside what's in VR or Manas I m wondering if those other rakshas will come or not 

Atikay is one of the main ones killed by lakshman

Then others will also go before kumbhakaran uncle wakes up

As far as i know naagpaash came much after all these events as naagpaash and shakti baan come bk to back

So meghu planning mini vacation kya after naagpaash and killing of others rakshas before coming bk with Shakti baan

Logically answer batao ji 🤷

Goodmorning Jai Shri Ram! 

I just caught up on the epi and for me it wasn't as bad as what they've been showing since last week smiley36

Atikay toh baadme aaega pehle they should have those 4-5 fools who've been dancing around from day one killed. They were all killed on the same day by different people - vatika k scenes ki jagah wo dikhakr khatam kyu ni krte ye log. 

Again, nagpaash before is fine because some versions have Shakti in the very beginning which to me doesn't make sense. My only point is keep it moving .. 10 din hogye nagpaash promo ko and they're still fooling around smiley7

Side note but Meghu has improved on his acting, hasn't he. He didn't annoy me as much yday and again, I liked his smirk and (most) dialogue deliverysmiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I thought you'll quote something intense about their war/bravery etc. A dozen odd possibilities, but I still didn't expect this smiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Ohh also idk if y'all have seen but there's this video on ig where it shows Lakshman having three arrows lodged on his chest .. wonder what that's for smiley3

I thought you'll quote something intense about their war/bravery etc. A dozen odd possibilities, but I still didn't expect this smiley36

Le expecting that from me in this ramayan

No way

For me it's now a comedy show 😂😂

Couldn't resist about sasur dammad face off and meghu calling lakshman murkh balaka was hilarious for me 😂😂

Goodmorning Jai Shri Ram! 

I just caught up on the epi and for me it wasn't as bad as what they've been showing since last week smiley36

Atikay toh baadme aaega pehle they should have those 4-5 fools who've been dancing around from day one killed. They were all killed on the same day by different people - vatika k scenes ki jagah wo dikhakr khatam kyu ni krte ye log. 

Again, nagpaash before is fine because some versions have Shakti in the very beginning which to me doesn't make sense. My only point is keep it moving .. 10 din hogye nagpaash promo ko and they're still fooling around smiley7

Side note but Meghu has improved on his acting, hasn't he. He didn't annoy me as much yday and again, I liked his smirk and (most) dialogue deliverysmiley36

Agreed to this

The other cartoons ko khatam karo

Instead dementors and bats coming

Vatika was unnecessary at this point

Yes I told na meghu after getting punch from Hanuman has improved

Not much of tedi mundi and his smirk was perfect

Again murkh balaka has me in splits 😂😂😂😂😂😂

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Le expecting that from me in this ramayan

No way

For me it's now a comedy show 😂😂

Couldn't resist about sasur dammad face off and meghu calling lakshman murkh balaka was hilarious for me 😂😂

I mean you've been talking about it even before things went haywire but anyway smiley36

Yeah the Lankans have always either called Ram Lakshman as either balaks or vanvaasis. I liked their faceoff.. if they have to give dialogues I hope they do justice to it because those two CAN nail it together. 

I mean you've been talking about it even before things went haywire but anyway smiley36

Yeah the Lankans have always either called Ram Lakshman as either balaks or vanvaasis. I liked their faceoff.. if they have to give dialogues I hope they do justice to it because those two CAN nail it together. 

I will any day prefer rs ramayan to any other version of ramayan in terms of execution of the story

Rest here the actors are really doing good job

I appreciate even nikitin and rushiraj for lankesh and meghu

But story was haywire from the beginning of u ask me

I don't know anything about books but I wanted to see what I know that's why was getting really bored during wedding track

If i remember correctly i rejoined the forum once vanvas track was starting

Ohh also idk if y'all have seen but there's this video on ig where it shows Lakshman having three arrows lodged on his chest .. wonder what that's for smiley3

Ya this I saw on twitter

Some BTS

Cud be naagpaash arrow

Let's see