Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Makers have taken inspiration from all possible fantasy series, lekin perfection chhoro, it’s not even bearable now. smiley8 I watch only to criticize smiley14

And I watch for comedy action and to make fun of rakshas smiley36smiley14

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Bhai if u ask me my only reference is rs ramayan which still gives the right vibes and feels real

Baaki I don't know

Ab I think even makers at time put that story which will have appeal and can be accepted by public

Like I said not all have read the books and rs ramayan was and is the benchmark for future makers

Mera yahi question hai 

Makers confess Karo ki u took reference from Harry Potter too. Then I will also accept what u showing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Vaise bhi I watch for comedy action without keeping any hope of perfection πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Same same. The previous versions weren't questioned bc they followed RS ka chronology atleast. Yaha toh wo bhi nai hai .. VR, Manas toh chhod do. Upar se aise graphics and vfx smiley42

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

I came here after many days but what is happening in the show yaar. I have watched the episodes. Swastik being nastik is back to ruining epics in name of creative liberty.it seems they don't get sleep otherwise. It was all going well till yuddh started.SKT is not paying any attention it seems. All sequence is messedup. At this point i am watching only for entertainment and acting of actors Sujay and basant. 

Originally posted by: Chinie

I came here after many days but what is happening in the show yaar. I have watched the episodes. Swastik being nastik is back to ruining epics in name of creative liberty.it seems they don't get sleep otherwise. It was all going well till yuddh started.SKT is not paying any attention it seems. All sequence is messedup. At this point i am watching only for entertainment and acting of actors Sujay and basant. 

Hey u r bk

Haven't seen u in long time

Show has become mix and match of many stories

Ya me too watching for entertainment

Cast is brilliant but story is direction less with no head or tail 

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Hey u r bk

Haven't seen u in long time

Show has become mix and match of many stories

Ya me too watching for entertainment

Cast is brilliant but story is direction less with no head or tail 

Ya i was busy in between. But it seems nothing has changed in show. They have brilliant cast but potential is ruined.Only if they had executed better war sequence then overall show could have been good

Ya i was busy in between. But it seems nothing has changed in show. They have brilliant cast but potential is ruined.Only if they had executed better war sequence then overall show could have been good

Yup everyone everywhere feels same..

Cast wise perfect but utilising them in correct way is big question mark

Now naagpaash Scene coming up Monday so let's see if it improves

Or we just watch for entertainment 

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 9 days ago

Heyhey. Yeah I feel you, a lot of us are in the same boat - watching for the actors. We had few occassionally good scenes like Ravan's defeat etc. It definitely has gotten a lot better than how it started but still not as per the standards they initially set. Now waiting to see how this week goes, hoping for something exciting to look up to with nagpaash!

Posted: 9 days ago

I forgot to post this in the first page of the thread ; This is the 100th thread to be posted in this forumsmiley40 

Posted: 8 days ago

Oh Bhai it's ,15 min more

For episode to start 

Fir aadhe idhar aadhe udhar ho jayega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted: 8 days ago

Oh Bhai it's ,15 min more

For episode to start 

Fir aadhe idhar aadhe udhar ho jayega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

New EDT has been posted