Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Here the only mistake I would say is makers adding forced feminism everywhere. In VR everyone is described as Human. Leaving aside Vishnu Avatar completely, a mere human killing the mighty Ravana, what makes him god. Sita too is described as a human and she had every human emotions including fear too. It wasn't not Maya but both the brothers were actually fatally injured. She saw them lying unconscious on a pool of blood. So its natural to break down but after Trijata assured her she was normal again. 

About Vibhu, he has no role in waking up them. Garuda ji came himself. Hanuman too had no role. But here makers are making Vibhu too weak and adding Hanuman ji in everything where he is not required too smiley24

Vibhu was a skilled warrior too. He ruled Lanka for ao many years after his brother was dead. 

It's good that makers are showing things from VR. It's bold step.Otherwise how will it be different from other shows if everyone shows RCM only. But they should stick to it in whole kand and not mix it with RCM. Also no need to use creative liberty where not needed.

Naagpash scene though emotional but it was dramatic . They could have toned it down. Some scenes gave me movie feel rather than Ramayan.

I wish in future someone has guts to show Ramayan from VR only.i felt it more relatable.

Originally posted by: chatterbox

I understand ur point of view ananya 

I think makers r using mix of vr and Manas

Some things r in vr and some in Manas

But as said maybe Vr is too complex to totally used as reference and depict the exact scenario

As far as I read here there that vr had too much graphic details which some makers avoided to show..

Yes this point not just ram laxman but sita too was in human form with her limitations

And had to show suffering of humans

That's why the ramayan is so relatable isn't it

About vibhu  he has been described as Ghar ka bhedi

Did he or did he not reveal the rakshas clan secrets to ramji.?

I m not aware of it

Yes In a way here Hanuman has been shown as Mr dependable who can do everything

The part of garud where he himself comes I read in some article as he wanted to be part of Prabhu ki leela

But just to show some dramatic they show he is being summoned

Anycase i find these discussions good and knowledgeable. I m always curious to know what actually happened ๐Ÿ˜‚

Otherwise as u all say makers have really messed up in many places

Good info again ananya

These makers are khichdi lovers. They are mixing up everything and that's why it is coming as illogical onscreen. Sequence ki toh wat laga ke rakha haismiley39

These makers are khichdi lovers. They are mixing up everything and that's why it is coming as illogical onscreen. Sequence ki toh wat laga ke rakha haismiley39

Exactly it has become more of entertainment than ramayan and glad u accepted my view too smiley31

Exactly it has become more of entertainment than ramayan and glad u accepted my view too smiley31

Healthy discussions make this forum enjoyable unlike othe SM platform where sab ek dushre ke khoon ke pyase haain smiley36

Healthy discussions make this forum enjoyable unlike othe SM platform where sab ek dushre ke khoon ke pyase haain smiley36

Correct. Every one has different views. So respectfully accept and go on

I don't like dishoom dishoom

I will definitely run away from there 

RamAayenge thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel now in next week one thing they should do....take up sequence of Kumbhkaran and other kumbh nikumbh prahast etc and get done and dusted with them by just good high pace to get back the interest of audience....then they can go in detail and slow down pace somewhat in Sanjeevani part.....but now they should go fast and every episode should be high yield otherwise audience is pissed off now to some extent and they are still watching it bcz they are fond of story or actors....this much slow pace is making them leave the show...at my home initially everybody watched it...now it's like 4-5 episodes ek saath dekh lenge๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚....match to chal hi rha hain....

Edited by RamAayenge - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

I feel now in next week one thing they should do....take up sequence of Kumbhkaran and other kumbh nikumbh prahast etc and get done and dusted with them by just good high pace to get back the interest of audience....then they can go in detail and slow down pace somewhat in Sanjeevani part.....but now they should go fast and every episode should be high yield otherwise audience is pissed off now to some extent and they are still watching it bcz they are fond of story or actors....this much slow pace is making them leave the show...at my home initially everybody watched it...now it's like 4-5 episodes ek saath dekh lenge๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚....match to chal hi rha hain....

I like ur posts. . Mazza aaya padh ke

Yes abhi kumbhakaran ko jagao

Usko jagane mein hi time jayega

Aur baaki ke cartoon rakshas ka end Karo tab tak 

Sanjeevani par slow hone wala hai

But last lakshman meghu yudhh should be shown thoda long. And by long doesn't mean time pass..these two were very powerful yodhhas so give them enough time to fight

Did makers forget about Sulo babysmiley24

Where the hell is she

Her husband was critically injured but usko kuch padi nahi hai. Kahe dubaya mere MeghChana ship ko makers smiley19

Ramji maaf nahi karenge

Edited by ananya3129 - 8 days ago

Did makers forget about Sulo babysmiley24

Where the hell is she

Her husband was critically injured but usko kuch padi nahi hai. Kahe dubaya mere MeghChana ship ko makers smiley19

Ramji maaf nahi karenge

Ya re pata nahi usko naag lok mein chhod ke aaye kya

Plus shurpi also missing 

Ya re pata nahi usko naag lok mein chhod ke aaye kya

Plus shurpi also missing 

Shurpi toh gayi hai to do her cosmetic surgery. Usko time lagega smiley39