Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

So, where are the people who said Anupama kisi bhi phuncson kharab nahin karti. Sab sirph blame karte hain.

If we still remember Yaha Dimple-Tapish shaadi ho rahi thi na. Saare kaand, saare Tamashe Anupama ji ne hi kiye hain. Har phuncsonme.

And not forget Tapish bhai ka khud ka tamasha abhi shuru nahi hua haismiley37smiley37smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Maybe AB-BB made her an unpaid maid or she went back to her dance troupe and Na-cool appointed her as the caretaker of new danch prodigy - Bhairavi smiley37

In any case, she is much happier than being anywhere around FartNuj Crapadia, who only ruins the lives of others in his life. 

Cannot believe I wanted the Iconic Kween Kokilaben Modi to play the mother of this pathetic, phaltu FartNuj CrapAdia smiley26 Even Ahem Modi is more bearable compared to that Majboor piece of trash smiley11
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor Aadhya better to leave her useless so called pops with maa hu ne... And be a strong girl... Life teaches us everything. Go girl..... 🤞
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Oh we hit 10 pages in 2 hours.

Great👍

I have limitations.. Otherwise I would have written 500 pages essay like Anupamaa... On betrayal, trust, limitations etc... 

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 8 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Poor Aadhya better to leave her useless so called pops with maa hu ne... And be a strong girl... Life teaches us everything.Go girl..... 🤞

She is shown to be a 13 year old.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Cannot believe I wanted the Iconic Kween Kokilaben Modi to play the mother of this pathetic, phaltu FartNuj CrapAdia smiley26 Even Ahem Modi is more bearable compared to that Majboor piece of trash smiley11

Cannot believe this guy could turn this way.

I guess expect the unexpected.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was not so much Shruti's character that was butchered as much as the Lead Pair.

They have officially made the Lead pair of Cheaters giving 500 pannon ka bhashan on sanskaar, maryada, prem, pavitrata.

True but what I meant was that instead of tarnishing her character (obviously to whitewash Maa),they could have shown her gracefully and amicably parting ways with Kabadia after realising he's a gone case. Things could have ended on a good note as well (without victimising Maa). I wanted Shruti to initiate the separation with head held high. That's all!Edited by Ashita5500 - 8 days ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

She is shown to be a 13 year old.

Yes, But her parents made her matured and tolerant before her matured age. 

She had faced a a lot within these thirteen years. 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Anuj's tone and volume are really hurtful at this point. So rude and ungrateful and demeaning. He knows first hand exactly how much these Shahs gang up and humiliate and taunt and yet he is insisting on a public confrontation. Can't believe I liked this guy once. smiley6

This show will end up making me like a domestic abuser like Vanraj. I mean, he puts Anupamaa, Anuj and Devika (also Yashdeep, who I find irritating) in their place and the only person who kind of speaks sense nowadays. smiley44