Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Part 5

Abhira was getting ready,when she spotted Shikhar near her room door....Shikhar knew that she was pissed off but he was determined to make Abhira understand......Abhira saw Shikhar making sign language signals and she understood that Abhir was standing on that side of the door.....Ishaani signaled her that she was looking beautiful....Finally after 20 minutes,Abhira tired of all the sign language decided to take charge of her brothers.....Ishaani understood what Abhira was about to do and left the room to give privacy to the brothers and sister......

Abhira (taking a huge breath)-I have a dinner to get to.....Aapke bhai ko boliye ke aandar aa jaye......

Abhir and Shikhar were stunned seeing Abhira calling them in.....Abhir was nervous....Abhira was younger than him but he was nervous entering her room....Abhir saw around the room....There were lot of photos of Abhira with everybody but the one photo that caught his eye was the one of their parents,it was of his birthday,at Goenka House when they had came for his surgery........Than he saw the one of Abhira in her graduation robes.....He had missed that occasion because of his anger with his mother.......Abhira saw Abhir going through the photos.....Her eyes softened seeing him.......But at that moment she received a message from Armaan that he was downstairs waiting for her.......All that nervousness came back .......

Abhira (softly)-Can we talk when I get back ? Armaan is here......

Abhir (nodding)-Yeah sure.....

Abhira was already very nervous about this dinner.When in college she rarely dated anybody.....Her focus always was her career and independence,it was always something that her mother insisted about.Maybe because of the difficulties her mother had faced when she was not independent and her family rarely cared about her,.........Ishaani had tried to ease her nervousness but it was back again.....But Abhira saw this as an happy opportunity so that all the nervousness she can get it out before their tilak,which she was equally nervous about since Armaan had a huge family and she dint know a thing about huge families.....Akshara had tried to calm her down but she knew that she would have a full blown meltdown right before tilak..........

Armaan on the other hand was very happy about the opportunity...He gets to know Abhira.....Vidya had explained to him about Abhira's past.....He was surprised that Akshara mam had a son.....Vidya had told him that Abhira didn't get along with Abhir and Abhir didnt stay with Kairav and Akshara.....She had also told him that Abhir and Abhira were step siblings......He was more and more amazed on how strong Abhira was.....But that also brought back the conversation he had with Akshara mam on his mind........Abhira came outside and he was stunned to see her.....She looked gorgeous........Armaan opened the car door for her and she thanked him.....

Abhira was surprised to see that Armaan had made reservation at her favorite restaurant....

Abhira (stunned)-How did you know ? That this my favorite place ?

Armaan (smiling)-I have a secret genie you know

Abhira (smiling)-Is that genie's name Akshara or Shikhar ?

Armaan (chuckling)-Maybe both.....you know.....

After the dinner was served,Armaan and Abhira was were talking about their college stories.But Armaan was hesitant about asking her if she had dated somebody.....Abhira again saw him hesitant....But this time she encouraged him to ask whatever was on his mind....Armaan smiled seeing her being bit free with him.....

Armaan (smiling)-Did you date somebody in college ?

Abhira (smiling)-Nope.I was always just interested in my career.....That was the priority above everything else....What about you ?

Armaan (smiling)-Nah dating is not something I was really interested in.... I knew that if and when I fell in love with somebody it would be to marry and not date......

Abhira (hesitating)-My mother's past didnt bother anybody in your family.....There are lot of people who would find it problematic....

Armaan (asking)-Did you find it problematic ever ? Ma mentioned to me that you have a brother......Did it ever bother you.....?

Abhira (smiled)-Absolutely not....Past sabka hota hai.....Past doesnot make you a bad person....But if you let that past dictate your future than it becomes a problem.....

Armaan (explaining)-That i absolutely agree with.....

(explaining)-Abhira just because we are getting married doesn't mean you are losing your mother.....Please remember that,I know from our conversation you are worried about her.....You are and always be her daughter........

Abhira (stunned)-How did you make out that day,Ki mai unke baare mai worried thi ?

Armaan (smiling widely)-Tumhari aankehin sab kuch bayain kar deti hai........

(asking)-Tum nei uss din mujhse kaha tha that you have a habit to handle everything.... Why ?

Abhira (explaining)-When you are child to single mother ,you learn to handle things on your own.....If I told my problems to my mother than she would be worried about me.....Instead I learnt to handle things on my own.....And slowly it became my habit.....

Armaan (smiling)-I am a very good listener Abhira.....Cheeze aapne aap karne ki ya aapne dil mai dabbad ke rakhne ki zarrorat nai hai......We are getting married.....Sharing life and problems is a kind of package deal in that......Cheeze handle karne mai tum akeli nai ho......Tum akeli nai ho.......You have somebody with whom you can share and rely on......

Abhira smiled hearing him....Somehow her mother had made a right choice....But she didnt have to tell her mother that....Not right now.....There would be right time for it.....When she got home,Akshara and Muskaan were crazily preparing for the tilak.....She was also informed by Ishaani that her dress was here and she should try it out.....She did ask Shikhar about Abhir and Shikhar informed her that he had a emergency and hence had to go.....Shikhar assured her that Abhir would be back the following morning.....And that he was going to stay here at least till the wedding.......Abhira looked towards Akshara,she wanted Abhir to stay with Akshara but would her brother agree with it.....

The morning after that the house was crazy as if she was getting married today.....She had specifically asked Ishaani to keep all crazy from her since she was already very nervous...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.I HAD WRITTEN ONE VERY LONG AND SOMEHOW IT GOT DELETED.....

Pre cap

THE TILAK

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed reading the chapter

Excited to read more

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful date! The Abhimaan here are ❤️❤️❤️❤️

olsen_124 thumbnail

Next chapter will be exclusively about The Tilak !!!

olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks a lot for reading & commenting

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update,loved it

cont soon

olsen_124 thumbnail

Part 6

The morning of Tilak was extrmely hectic.....Abhira had specifically asked Akshara and Muskaan that only Ishaani would help her in getting dressed since both of them were too busy,she just asked her mother to be there for her hair.....She never let anybody other than her mother touch her hair.....Not even Buami.....While Ishaani went ahead to get somethings from her room,Abhir entered the room......Abhira saw him in the mirror and knew that this was the best time to talk....After that it would be way too busy......Abhira gestured Abhir to sit on the sofa in her room......

Abhir (full of remorse)-I am so so sorry Abhira.....Mai kabhi tumhe aisa feel nai karvana chahtea tha that I never wanted you as my sister alright......You are very precious to me,Abhinav papa ki last memory ho tum.....Its just that Ma sometimes ..........

Abhira (completing his sentence)-Sacrifices for people who dont deserve it......I know it but she is our mother Abhir.....She has also made the same sacrifices for us as well......I know about the Goenkas and Ruhi and what had happened......i know and i am angry at her.....But answer a question truthfully:Would you have preferred that I would have been raised by Goenkas ?

Abhir (abruptly)-Absolutely not......Those people do not deserve to be called a family.....Look please just give me a chance.....I will try and be a brother to you and also try to make all up with Ma......

Abhira (smiling)-With Mumma you have a lot of time since she is going to be back here only even after I get married........

Abhir (smiling)-She is not going back to Mussorie ?

Abhira (smiling)-Nope.That was my only condition while getting married........

Abhir (chuckling)-How do you to get her to agree on everything ?

Abhira (smirking)-Well you have to be Abhira Sharma for that.....

Abhir hugged Abhira and Shikhar and Rohan joined in as well but the force of the hug almost made Abhira fall....Ishaani who had just entered the room decided to put this to stop........

Ishaani (asking)-Are you all brothers trying to injure the bride ? Come on leave !!!

PODDAR HOUSE

The entire house was bustling with energy and everybody was busy with something or other.....Vidya was getting the kangan and the jewellery ready which she was going to give to Abhira in Tilak.....She was ecstatic.......Kaveri saw the smile on her face and knew the happiness Vidya was feeling.....She herself had felt it when she had been preparing all this for Vidya and Manisha........Manisha spotted how happy her jethani sa was and that made her more excited to meet Abhira.....Her husband Manoj had told her that Abhir was a very good lawyer,a brilliant one,she had been already excited to meet her but when Vidya had shown her the photo,everybody had seen how beautiful she looked.......

Manisha (happily)-Jethani Sa aaj toh aap bahut khush hogi !!

Vidya (smile radiating on her face)Bahut khush hu mai.......Nai socha tha ki itni acchi ladki mil jayegi.....Akshara ki beti toh hai hi par Armaan ko bhi 5 saal se jaanti hai........

Manisha (smiling)-Kyu nai milega accha ? Armaan bhi toh accha hi hai hamara !! Sab kitne excited hai aaj ke liye....Mujhe nai lagta kal raat ko koi soya hoga......

Kajal (smiling)-Jab se aapne Abhira ki photo dikhai hai na tab se shayad koi nai soya hoga Bhabhisa......Sab excited hai usse milne ke liye.......

Meanwhile the Chorus Gang invaded Armaan's room who was getting ready with Rohit's help.....They wanted to meet their bhabhi sa...Not fair that they didnt even have the chance to meet her......

Rohit (stopping them)-Time please !! Chalo sab ke sab bahar......Bhai se baad mai mil lena.....Let him get ready....

Kiara (pouting)-Aap akele bhai nai ho Armaan bhai ke.....Hum bhi unke bhai behen hai......

Charu (angrily)-Ha aap hume aise bhaga nai sakte......Hum behne hai unki woh bhi choti......

Armaan (chiding Rohit)-Kiski itni jorrat ki meri beheno ko pareshan kare......Bolo kya huva ? Kuch chaiye ?

Charu and Kiara (together)-Hum aap ke liye kuch laye hai bhai....

Armaan (smiling)-Accha batao kya hai ?

Charu and Kiara both took out a beautiful broach... They made him wear it......Armaan was very happy seeing their choice......They both had seen bhai's sherwani for the day and than had brought the broach..... Krish,Aryan and Rohit were happy seeing their best brother this happy.........He deserved all the happiness in the world......

Rohit (pouting)-Accha meri beheno....jab meri baari aaye toh itna sa pyaar mujhe bhi dena hai......

All the siblings laughed and hugged their brother wishing him luck....All of them spotted Madhav at the door and left giving them privacy......Madhav had been happy when Vidya had told him about Armaan's feelings...Armaan had always been very introvert.....even when in school....He started speaking more after he choose law as his profession....Madhav was more than inquisitive to see who his son had fallen for......But he knew that his son's choice would be very different....And Vidya had told him about Abhira being Akshara's daughter........Vidya had introduced Akshara to him many years when Abhinav was alive....Abhinav was a very simple,honest man and he was happy that his daughter was coming into their house......

Goenka House

Ishaani had got Abhira ready,but Abhira was already very very nervous......It was as if nothing could ease her nervousness right now.....Ishaani had tried to talk to her but her nervousness was something of next level......Akshara had received a call from Vidya that they were leaving......Akshara was ecstatic,it was the first function of her daughter's wedding and even Abhir was here.....She decided to go and see if Abhira was ready and she saw Abhira looking at her father's photo......She knew Abhira always missed Abhinav so much......Abhira wiped her tears when she felt a hand on her shoulder.........

Akshara (sadly)-aab aapni mumma se aansu chpane lagi hai aapne ?

Abhira (smiling)-Aisa kuch bhi nai hai Mumma....Mai toh bas......

Akshara (not letting her complete the sentence)-Aapne papa ko miss kar rahi hai.......!! Agagr Abhinav hote na aaj toh poora Udaipur saar par otha liya hota teri shaadi ke liye.....Koi kasar,koi kaami nai chodte.....Aur tujhe itna saara pyaar dete.........Roz wish karti hu ki kaash unhe tere baare mai pata hota......He always wanted a daughter......

Abhira (with eyes full of tears)-Mumma aap toh aur rula rahi hai mujhe......

Akshara (wiping Abhira's tears)-Sorry baba...Chal ro mat make up kharab ho jayega......Jaldi se tayaar go ja.......Vidya called.......They are on their way......

Abhira (stammering)-Uh okay.......

Akshara (smiling)-Nervous hai ?

Abhira (explaining)-Nai hona chahiye.....?? .I mean itne bada family....14 people,sab alag hote hai....sab ke pasand,nature,understanding ki level.......(getting hyper)-I absolutely donot understand anything about family dynamics......

Akshara (calming her down)-Shaant ho ja meri Badbad devi.....Family hai,monster nai ki tu itni nervous ho rahi hai beta......Shaant ho ja.......I have met all of them,they are very nice people......Tu itne difficult court cases ladti hai.......aur isse darr rahi hai.....

Abhira (muttering)-Court cases are easy than this.......

Akshara (chuckling)-Kya accha chal mai Ishaani ko bhejti hu......?

Abhira (asking)-Arre mere baal....?

Akshara (laughing)-Aa rahi hu baba.......

Ishaani did Abhira's touch-ups and now Abhira was waiting for Akshara so that she can get her hair done...She tried calling Akshara twice but one of the helper told her that the groom's side was here.....Abhira was sorting her things when she felt somebody come into her room which she assumed to be her mother.....Abhira smiled thinking finally her mother would help her do her hair...Vidya slowly kept the shagun ka thaal on Abhira's table....She saw Abhira struggling with her hair.....She chuckled thinking how she and Madhav always wanted one daughter and now god was granting their wish....She looked here and there but couldnot find Akshara....Vidya decided to help Abhira after all she was going to be her daughter-in-law soon....

Abhira (without turning around)- Mumma accha hua aap aa gayi,please mere baal theek kar dijiye ......

Vidya (smiling)-Mai theek kar du ......

Abhira (smiling)-Aunty aap ??

Vidya (smiling) -Aaj tilak hai tumhara aur Armaan ka, toh humara rishta bhi upgrade ho raha hai Abhira..... Aab aunty nai Ma kaho ...

Abhira (smiling)-Theek hai aunty....

Vidya (laughing)-Phir se aunty.....

Abhira (chuckling)-Sorry Ma.....

Vidya helped Abhira with her hair....Akshara was watching both Vidya and Abhira near the pillar,Muskaan questioned Akshara as to why she didnt go and help Abhira and waited till Vidya helped her to which Akshara had replied that she had to let go of Abhira a little than only she would become close to Vidya......Muskaan was moved by Akshara's reply which was actually right,Abhira never let anybody help touch her hair,never impose any kind of haq on her.... Abhira was very close to Akshara being a single mother's daughter....So Akshara had decided that she had to let little let go so that Abhira can get close to Vidya and Madhavji.....

Abhira smiled at the end when Vidya was done....She was smiling eye to eye.She never let anybody touch her hair except her mother because she was always fearful that somebody would ruin it.....Vidya smiled seeing Abhira happy.....Vidya had noticed Akshara standing right outside but was confused as to why she didnt come to help Abhira.....She had decided to ask her about it....

Abhira (smiling widely)-Thank you so much aunty.....

Vidya (smiling)-Thank you ki koi zaroorat nai hai.....Par mujhe ek baaat matao,Muskaan bhi toh thi na phir sirf mumma hi kyu ?

Abhira (sheepishly)-Woh aaj tak maine kabhi maine kisi ko bhi aapne baal nai chune diye mumma ke siwai.....Oil bhi wohi karti hai aur kabhi hair style karne ho toh woh bhi owhi karti hai.....

Vidya (surpsied)-Toh phir mujhe kaha se tune karne diya beta ?

Abhira (As suprised as her)-Pata nai aunty...Mai bhi suprised thi ki mai ready thi......

Vidya noticed since few minuted that Abhira was figeeting with the bangles and her nails.....Vidya smiled thinking about how nervous she was and she could understand and relate to Abhira's nervousness...She held Abhira's hand as she sat down next to Abhira.....

Vidya (smiling)-Nervous ho ?

Abhira (stammering)-Ha woh actually.....Pata nai kyu.....I mean mai kabhi itne bade family ke saath rahi nai hu......

Vidya (laughing)-Bas itni si baat.....Tumhe pata hai,mai bhi itni hi nervous thi jab mera tilak tha....Nervous isliye nai ho rahi ho tum kyuki family ke saath kabhi nai rahi,nervous isiliye ho rahi ho because everything is going to change after the Tilak.....Aab tak tum aur Armaan sirf boss aur employee the and now that relation is going to change,personally as well as professionally.......(holding her hand)-Shaant ho jao.....Itni nervousness ke saath you cant function like a normal being Abhira....Dil aur dimaag shaant ho jayega after the ceremony.....

After Vidya left and thinking with her rational mind Abhira too thought that Vidya was right.Her nervousness was pertaining to the fact that everything was going to change.....Marriage had never been her plan and now she was getting married.She always wanted to stay with her mother but now.......This was a big change of her life......Possibly the biggest.....Suddenly she wanted some frsh air hence she went towards her bedroom's balcony.....She closed her eyes and took big breaths.....She closed her eyes and felt the fresh air......There were also lots of expectatiosn set plus that feeling that Armaan was in love with her and she was.....Well she was what she was she had no idea.......

Armaan who was talking on the cell downstairs saw Abhira in the balcony and suddenly he felt like air left his body.....She looked gorgeous....Armaan smiled looking at her......He was happy to spend rest of his life with her....She was mature,but her sense of humor could beat anything.....,she was a brilliant lawyer and a undersatnding person but yes he had heard but his to-be fiance's anger as well......Suddenly both Armaan and Abhira came out of their repective zones.....Abhira heard Ishaani's voice and Armaan heard Rohit's voice..........

Vidya spotted Akshara busy with the staff and decided to question her......

Vidya (asking)-Tu wahi par hi toh khadi thi,tune madad kyu nai ki Abhira ki ?

Akshara (smiling)-She is a single mother's daughter Vidya....Hum dono hamesha se hi ek doosre ke support rahe hai......Par now things are changing.....Poddar House mai mai nahi hoogi uske support ke liye uske saath.....Tu hogi waha...I need to step back a little so that she can bond with you and Madhvji.....Aap dono uske saath hoge waha.....

Soon the ceremony started,Vidya and everybody else were happiest seeing both Armaan and Abhira together.....All the Poddars could see why Kaveri and Vidya were for the match.....Armaan and Abhira actually looked like made for each other.....Akshara was the happiest....And she had different type of relations with both of them.....Abhira's heart always soared seeing the kind of repect Armaan gave to Akshara.........Ishaani asked her if all was okay to which Abhira simply nodded......Armaan saw that while Abhira loved evrybody in the family but seeing Rohan made her smile the brightest,something twinkled in her eyes to which he deduced that Rohan was her favoraite one.....Soon the ceremony ended and Abhira relaized that she was now Armaan's fiance......Armaan gave a smile to Abhira.....she couldnt understadn why but it sort of relaxed her........The Poddars were now excited to get to know their newest family member..........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap

The Poddars and Abhira

Ruhi's entry

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really nice chapter! Would love to read more about the Armaan-Abhira budding dynamic, stolen moments pre shaadi too.

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This was really fun to read! Looking forward to more chapters!

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

NYC update,cont soon