Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

I still haven't understood the point of Abhiraj character.. smiley24

And also point of Deepika and her family.. and Bebe, who looks more like one ex-lover of Coolie than Priyanka! smiley3 smiley39

Rehne do pehle show ka purpose samajh te nahin hai kya characters samjhenge. 

Many loopholes 🤦

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

How stone heartedsmiley15 we viewers are smiley37smiley37??

Nobody feeling bad ki Hero Zinda hai ya Narak Sidhar gaya smiley15smiley37??

I've never wished heartbreak upon any hero like I do for Virat. smiley28smiley15

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

True that! Everything is rush in this and no logic ans story consistency 

Another point in that is, the same thing can be presented in a much better way. May still be illogical but may be we can hold it in the zone of 'creative freedom' rather than 'stupidity'. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 6 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

U wanted one week virat free episodes smiley37

Abhi toh accident hua tha itne speed recovery ke drive bhi kar raha hain smiley37 They never learn their lesson last time wada pav kha rahe te he took them by lying and again is baar kahan ja rahe smiley37

Museum ka kaam khatam hogaya inauguration ke liye smiley36  

Kya Pata he left A House 

nilmi thumbnail

Redemption of Virat is a must before his Love realisation. Without realising his uncountable mistakes and stupidity he shouldn't just go and confess his love to Amu as if he did nothing wrong in the past . I just hope in first attempt (love confession) ,he should brutally face rejection. Let him try hard to earn love, respect and trust in a relationship.

Amu should take her own time before falling for such a man who ruined her life due to his ego. Internal Conflicts , Resistance should be there for Amu as a challenge before understanding or seeing Virat 's selfless love for her.

Virat should be the one to fall in love first as he has witnessed amu 's selfless and  kind hearted nature.

I think according to Mukta, redemption means getting wet in the rain, crying, and having a small accident. Now redemption is over. smiley11

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

You bash Mukta in a nice waysmiley1 seriously why no precap till now? I also don't think tomorrow episode will upload today. I'm eagerly waiting for next episodes Mukta aunty I'm your big fansmiley16now give me the precap and tomorrow's episodesmiley13

No eps ready, Na? Filler hoga 🤷 tabhi no precap

Pyaarasam thumbnail

How stone heartedsmiley15 we viewers are smiley37smiley37??

Nobody feeling bad ki Hero Zinda hai ya Narak Sidhar gaya smiley15smiley37??

Hum mein kya jaye upar takhi Ammu jeele uski zindagi 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Another point in that is, the same thing can be presented in a much better way. May still be illogical but may be we can hold it in the zone of 'creative freedom' rather than 'stupidity'. 

Even that is too much for them

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Offtopic

Oh god switz made goal âš½italy ka kya honga?

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

So the much awaited precap finally dropped: Virat by the car... Ammu comes and tells him to go home... he asks whether she will come with him... she says she wont... bachcha felt bad.... bachcha says he is going away from everyone... bachcha drives the car... and goes away... Ammu falls... hears bachcha's car shattering in an accident. 

Kya fukat ki nataunki hai is bande ki.why not go and cry in his mom's lap and say get me ammu🙄😤