Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

It is high time for them to fall in love... these problems will never end. Let's put aside Virat’s marital status. Enough of this nonsense planning plotting…smiley7

It doesn’t matter if Pri is not ready to give a divorce. He can file for divorce citing adultery or malicious desertion against Pri. Let's not forget she left him after taking alimony. At least in my country, these reasons are sufficient grounds for filing for divorce.😤

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You bash Mukta in a nice waysmiley1 seriously why no precap till now? I also don't think tomorrow episode will upload today. I'm eagerly waiting for next episodes Mukta aunty I'm your big fansmiley16now give me the precap and tomorrow's episodesmiley13

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Na ji na. Itni jaldi sab thik ho jayega toh episodes khichenge kaise?aur realization bhi nhi hoga,confession bhi nhi hoga. Again in this track,sure Amruta will learn the truth about divorce and babita's involvement and I'm damn sure about it.

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Redemption of Virat is a must before his Love realisation. Without realising his uncountable mistakes and stupidity he shouldn't just go and confess his love to Amu as if he did nothing wrong in the past . I just hope in first attempt (love confession) ,he should brutally face rejection. Let him try hard to earn love, respect and trust in a relationship.

Amu should take her own time before falling for such a man who ruined her life due to his ego. Internal Conflicts , Resistance should be there for Amu as a challenge before understanding or seeing Virat 's selfless love for her.

Virat should be the one to fall in love first as he has witnessed amu 's selfless and  kind hearted nature.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think 🤔 accident wala episode will be tomorrow bcz ml we're on vacation so I think there will filler episode and most probably the accident wala epi will be on Monday I think 🤔 

And sasu bhai sey long drive wala will be around next Thursday or Friday 

But we never know 🤷 what mukta is planning fir us.

Bcz aaj kal jaisa amu ka di tootgaya mere bharosa bhi chakna choor hogaya smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

So the much awaited precap finally dropped: Virat by the car... Ammu comes and tells him to go home... he asks whether she will come with him... she says she wont... bachcha felt bad.... bachcha says he is going away from everyone... bachcha drives the car... and goes away... Ammu falls... hears bachcha's car shattering in an accident. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

They are bad in maintaining suspense too - starting from ep 1 - Jayesh ema should've been revealed only when Ammu learns about it, babs being behind the pics (and now priyanka) should've been revealed only when Ammu / Virat knows about it. 

True that! Everything is rush in this and no logic ans story consistency 

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How stone heartedsmiley15 we viewers are smiley37smiley37??

Nobody feeling bad ki Hero Zinda hai ya Narak Sidhar gaya smiley15smiley37??

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

So the much awaited precap finally dropped: Virat by the car... Ammu comes and tells him to go home... he asks whether she will come with him... she says she wont... bachcha felt bad.... bachcha says he is going away from everyone... bachcha drives the car... and goes away... Ammu falls... hears bachcha's car shattering in an accident. 

I think V baby’s brain development ceased at the age of 10. smiley5

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

How stone heartedsmiley15 we viewers are smiley37smiley37??

Nobody feeling bad ki Hero Zinda hai ya Narak Sidhar gaya smiley15smiley37??

Well!!! Came here again to type this: Honestly I would prefer he dies and Ammu lives with the guilt that she could've handled it better, than him surviving and her having any kind of future with him. smiley37

Yup. I am stone hearted. smiley37