Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Saare cousins ko phele kisi ko mat chodo. Kya dogle hain... Yeh kisi k sage nahi hai all of them sabke sab 

Sapole smiley29

https://tenor.com/bE6Ga.gif

Abheera jald hi banegi maut ka saudagar.. 🤣🤣🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

https://tenor.com/bE6Ga.gif

Abheera jald hi banegi maut ka saudagar.. 🤣🤣🤣

Abheera and cousins will rush to save orphaned girls getting kidnapped but sadly the goons will kill all four of them…

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Manny_123

If Abhira didn't like it, she could have refused it nuh. It was not necessary to break the glass in my opinion. It goes on to show her inconsideration of Armaan's actions. She could have conveyed what she really wanted in a proper way. smiley1

Oh i might have missed i skipped that scene where abhira broke the glass . I just saw her being angry and leaving . 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ap log roz yahaan aa jau forum is so dead without you entertaining folks smiley42

ghum forum also needs some visitors…it’s very dead there 😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

ghum forum also needs some visitors…it’s very dead there 😂

Totally, that forum has become a ghost town ever since S1 ended smiley36smiley19

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abheera and cousins will rush to save orphaned girls getting kidnapped but sadly the goons will kill all four of them…

no actually  this Gen..Armaan is involved in people dying..first akshara…then he and Ruhi sent rohit to his death.so  I think he’ll be responsible for the next person dying as well. Then he’ll get kicked out of podaars house for good…

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Totally, that forum has become a ghost town ever since S1 ended smiley36smiley19

exactly😂.. pakhi didi used to keep that forum,alive..😂

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no actually  this Gen..Armaan is involved in people dying..first akshara…then he and Ruhi sent rohit to his death.so  I think he’ll be responsible for the next person dying as well. Then he’ll get kicked out of podaars house for good…

even I feel the same. Kaaju ki sanju will do something to frame armaan and he will get kicked out. Abhira will go along with him. 🤭🤭🤭

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

CharuDevoshami Im Not Jelous GIF - Devoshami Im Not Jelous Poker Face GIFs

"Serious, not jealous at all. Yeah I know Abhira got me job then I stabbed her in the back and stole documents and my dadisa almost went to jail. I fell in love and didn't fight for it after everyone blame Abhira. It's her fault she listen and kept my secrete. smiley39I'm a quitter and not loyal to anyone. But look Abhira got her first love fighting for her and she fulfill her maamaa dreams and I have nothing but two useless parents. I'm rich and Ruhi will help find me a nice husband."smiley16

When did u bcm beasties with Charred Charu 🤔🧐😆😁😂

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

CharuDevoshami Im Not Jelous GIF - Devoshami Im Not Jelous Poker Face GIFs

"Serious, not jealous at all. Yeah I know Abhira got me job then I stabbed her in the back and stole documents and my dadisa almost went to jail. I fell in love and didn't fight for it after everyone blame Abhira. It's her fault she listen and kept my secrete. smiley39I'm a quitter and not loyal to anyone. But look Abhira got her first love fighting for her and she fulfill her maamaa dreams and I have nothing but two useless parents. I'm rich and Ruhi will help find me a nice husband."smiley16

she is giving constipated expressions these past few episodes lol smiley37