Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

dekho.....IMO...this is the farak....car damage hui hai to she should apologise AND FIX.......but armaan should only apologise??? KYUN??? kyunki dil selfrespect ko fix nahi kiya jaa sakta??? 

madhav should also apologise AND give him support....

To y armaan...jisne abhira ke saath itna zyada bura kiya should ONLY apologise??? uski sirf apology hi kafi kyun honi chahiye na???? he should do something to fix also....and giving a car actually was opposite fo fixing anything!!!😂

Seems from today onwards they are going to take things seriously and dramatic

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/idgaf_iluvdrama/status/1803250192034021843

someone tell this man that phuphasa falsified his divorce documents already 

To phir fufa keliye ek icu bhi book karwado smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I don't felt Madhav lives with Armaan and his mother for some years and went to marry vidya and didn't said about Armaan...

Most probably it's be like the usual itv leap scene ...Where Armaan's mother kicked out and Armaan and after her death he comes to know about Armaan...

Don't know what's exactly their story....

Same feeling, 

Madhav & armaan's mummy might have fell in love, madhav went against dadi, left poddar house started his life with his love in rose garden flat no 48smiley36.

Dadi at some point asked him to choose between his family & his love, papa ji chose first option, went ahead & got married to vidya, was not aware that his first wife was pregnant, when he knew it was too late. But armaan ki mummy ko gold digger kyun bulati hain dadi yeh samaj nahi aa rahi, shayad unko bhi signed blank cheque book de diya hogasmiley36

It would be funny if they find an unused cheque book from her 30 year old luggagesmiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I don't felt Madhav lives with Armaan and his mother for some years and went to marry vidya and didn't said about Armaan...

Most probably it's be like the usual itv leap scene ...Where Armaan's mother kicked out and Armaan and after her death he comes to know about Armaan...

Don't know what's exactly their story....

I don’t think Armaan’s mother was kicked out .. Madhav married her and she was never accepted in the house .. Madhav had to divorce her .. most probably she was pregnant… and she was humiliated.. 

Madhav married Vidya .. and later found out about her .. and his son 

I would love it .. if they can make the story murkier they have already shown it in previous gen 

what if they show Armaan’s mother is still alive .. she gave up Armaan to Madhav as she had remarried.. and felt her husband will not be able to handle a step child … and with Madhav being aware of this .. she will not be able to move on ..

so she gave up the child .. telling him to move on with Vidya and tell the family that she is dead ..Maybe Kaveri knows about this … but has kept it a secret from Madhav 

It will be interesting if Armaan has 2 mothers .. it will make him understand that if he does not value his wife .. she will move on and find her happiness elsewhere 

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Same feeling, 

Madhav & armaan's mummy might have fell in love, madhav went against dadi, left poddar house started his life with his love in rose garden flat no 48smiley36.

Dadi at some point asked him to choose between his family & his love, papa ji chose first option, went ahead & got married to vidya, was not aware that his first wife was pregnant, when he knew it was too late. But armaan ki mummy ko gold digger kyun bulati hain dadi yeh samaj nahi aa rahi, shayad unko bhi signed blank cheque book de diya hogasmiley36

It would be funny if they find an unused cheque book from her 30 year old luggagesmiley39

Dadi says vidya and Ruhi is Heera...Abhira ko pata nahi kya kya bolthi hai.....Jamaisa is best...So unka gold digger comment bhi waisa hi hoga smiley36

Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Same feeling, 

May be he married her and brought to Poddar house...Just like charu case Armaan's mummy bhi kisi case me fasa hoga ,most probably Kajal...Something is in past with Kaju and Sanju...Sanju dadi ka itna pyaara kaise bana ,???

Edited by Vismaya03 - 18 days ago
The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Today I learnt a new lesson.. if someone gifts you a car, you break its glasses to show your disappointment… and mind you that’s the only way you will be considered mature and sensible human who values money🤣🤦‍♀️… Armaan and Ab are absolutely incompatible man… usually they show some good happy scenes before the misunderstanding kicks in lekin here makers making super clear ki yeh dono sirf ek sr ke liye hi sath aa sakte hai… Akshara ne Ab ko na paise diye na hi achi parvarish… tameez aur tehzeeb toh dur dur tak nahi hai baby queen mein and what’s funny is makers never fail to show how immature Ab is😅.. and baby queen itna kuch free mein milne ke baad keh rahi hai use paise nahi chahiye😅 Ar ko pyaar ka bukar hai toh Ab ki badtameezi seh raha hai but one things for sure yeh madam jitna taadi ab dikhayegi utni hi buri tarike se iska katega when Madhav will die due to her stupidity…. Lekin mujhe kya, I wanted Ruhi to not get involved in Ar Ab and focus on her career and makers ne mere sunli… main toh isme khush hoon… Ab Abheera khud apne pair pe khuladi marne ke kaabil hai toh kya kar sakte hai

That all is fine, but what was Ruh’s scene? I am interested in her journey 

Quoted post edit

Edited by WildestDreams - 18 days ago
Visszz thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t think Armaan’s mother was kicked out .. Madhav married her and she was never accepted in the house .. Madhav had to divorce her .. most probably she was pregnant… and she was humiliated.. 

Madhav married Vidya .. and later found out about her .. and his son 

I would love it .. if they can make the story murkier they have already shown it in previous gen 

what if they show Armaan’s mother is still alive .. she gave up Armaan to Madhav as she had remarried.. and felt her husband will not be able to handle a step child … and with Madhav being aware of this .. she will not be able to move on ..

so she gave up the child .. telling him to move on with Vidya and tell the family that she is dead ..Maybe Kaveri knows about this … but has kept it a secret from Madhav 

It will be interesting if Armaan has 2 mothers .. it will make him understand that if he does not value his wife .. she will move on and find her happiness elsewhere 

If she is alive there may arise two chances....

1.like dil hi toh hai,,she went away due to some Illness,but her Ill cured but some stupid logic se vaapas nahi aa paya and now move on with other person...But it will make things more complicated if Abhira supports his mother someway.

2...Sarswatichandra way ,jiska bohot chance hai becoz of that kidnapper angle...Armaan ki mummy ko  koi mental hospital me rakha hoga...

Better she only shown as past and kept dead...Waise bhi bohot saari panauti is still open ended..Ek aur ko laakar kyu cheezhon ko zyada ulaj rah hai 😄 

Edited by Vismaya03 - 18 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: The_Best

That all is fine, but what was Ruh’s scene? I am interested in her journey 

i saw some clips that ruhi is working on jewelry designs. She shows it to bnanu and asks her how it is. She says he need not lie she can handle truth now. She is focussing more on her career as jewelry designer.

The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i saw some clips that ruhi is working on jewelry designs. She shows it to bnanu and asks her how it is. She says he need not lie she can handle truth now. She is focussing more on her career as jewelry designer.

wow that’s good. If they give her proper journey, I may watch the show for her or just her scenes alone