Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

As far as IK Most of the EDT pages gets filled with Armaan’s mocking and bashing, And ppl watch the show for Ml and FL not for the vamps.

May be Ppl are still able to sympathise or take sides with Armaan’s character not because he is ML or he loves FL ,Armaan was never shown immoral or characterless like Ruhi, he didn’t cheat Rohit by asking Ruhi to marry Rohit so he could stay with Ruhi BIRLA,he thought his brother will be heart broken if marriage gets canceled but Immoral women got married to Rohit with all wrong intentions ,she could have rejected to marry Rohit, the thought of marrying one brother to stay with another brother itself is disgraceful and disgusting. She imagined her jeth when her husband is hugging her and she wished Rohit never comes back , she tried stitching jeth’s shirt button when he is wearing the shirt, she literally lived outside his room keeping an eye on her jeth and jethani. Ruhani palace hug ,she hugged but he was the one who said this is wrong , beech ke rastha she was begging and he said it can never happen, he said he will only see her as Rohit’s wife. She forcefully held his hands during pooja. She manipulated Dadi, Vidya . That makes Armaan a better person than immoral Ruhi.
She ruined Abhira’s plans to propose and knowing Abhira loves Armaan she made Abhira culprit exposing Charu’s truth. She insulted ,humiliated Abhira intentionally,he didn’t even care about Abhira after the party incident. She left the old Goenka’s who gave her Shelter when everyone abandoned her as orphan,she said she will never go back to Goenka’s and stay in PH forever She is inhumane and immoral and Armaan is not manipulative, immoral or inhumane.

She is shameless or else she would have said No to the marriage when he said things changed in last 10 months and he don’t love her , why didn’t she reject when he didn’t say ILU even after she begged him ? Even in the precap she is still begging him to not leave her. smiley11
I want Abhira to reject this man , but am sure she won’t so babhi have to reveal 2 min noodles so she will feel cheated by these 2 losers and how they have been cheating her from last 10months.

exactly….this is not Ruhis story..who cares about her..she can go lock herself up in a room and stay there forever for all we care. I’m not interested in seeing Ruhi or rohit come back for her.or anything related to her…because she’s a disgusting character. There’s enough to show about the lead couple..both of them have hidden pasts that need to be exposed..we need to see abhira as a lawyer, a wife and a bahu..this is her story….so dkp better get going…viewers are waiting..😂
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Madhav papa police waalon se contact kyun nahi ki?? Kahi bhool toh nahi gaye ke woh policewaala hainsmiley3

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Nope.. Ppl are actually worried that Ruhi will be ww in the show and will remain achi/ sachi for most of the characters.. Ar will have to bear the brunt of both Gk and PH starting from the thappads from Manish.

I think most neutral audience have been wishing and waiting for Ruhis downfall and it is purely based on what she did so far...It has nothing to do with who FL is in love with.. I felt sympathy for PL in Lost 2..Even Jhanak PL in in your face rude / obnoxious to FL, but dont think have been shown as manipulative or plotting ( I don't watch the show, so not exactly sure)

ghum third angle is a good decent woman..whom the hero loved and made tons of promises to and now suddenly he’s fallen for the heroine..the writers know this is wrong..hence they are killing him off..but the third angles in both rishta and jhanak have been shown to be manipulative and corrupt..so they will both get dumped..and the heros will move on with the heroines..
Edited by Indira1211 - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I guess, aaj ka message kaise bhi karke abhira ko sent ho jaayega, & then she will get to know marriage being called off & divorce pending. Toh she would refuse to return with angad thinking he is showing pity on her. Krish & chachi will try to make her understand armaan's pov. P nanu also will have some role to play.

These 2 weeks will be full of misunderstandings from her side.

I just want to know will abhira also confess publicly that she loves armaan, if yes, then what will force hersmiley2

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago

big question mark???

will fufa and kajal be happy ki chalo shaadi tooti to illegal kaam nahi hoga...sanjay ka kaam tamaam nahi hua.....

ya will they b sad ki armaan ne i love abhira kah diya hai...to ab abhira ka ghar mein aane ki sambhawna bahut zyada ho gayee hain...

Originally posted by: India_TV

big question mark???

will fufa and kajal be happy ki chalo shaadi tooti to illegal kaam nahi hoga...sanjay ka kaam tamaam nahi hua.....

ya will they b sad ki armaan ne i love abhira kah diya hai...to ab abhira ka ghar mein aane ki sambhawna bahut zyada ho gayee hain...

Now husband and wife will do all work to stop ab from coming back to PH.. they will manipulate dadisa as much as they can

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Madhav papa police waalon se contact kyun nahi ki?? Kahi bhool toh nahi gaye ke woh policewaala hainsmiley3

Aaj auto Wale ko bataya tha par woh apne aap ko Sanjay Dutt bata ke chala gaya 😄😂

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Madhav is absolutely useless. Kaveri P ke saare bacche usesless Hai.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Pata nahi aj kitni bar dekha hu woh last wale scene,jaha par ar ruhi bhabhji se shaadi karne se reject kar deta hai and specially bhabhji ki moye moye wali shakal was the main attraction of today’s episode.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Chalo jaan chuti es bakwas wedding track sy smiley41

Dair aye darust aye armaan k muh main zuban tou ayi smiley36 do tamachy bhi kha liye well donesmiley32

phirsy qudrat k laws ko toor k barat bus station sy guzarty hoye of course smiley37smiley37

Ruhi ka moye moye koi self respect nhi abhi bhi armaaaannn mujhy chor k matt jaoooo smiley8

Edited by Queeen - 3 months ago