Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Phuphasa be giving the best expressionssmiley37

20240612_082745.jpg

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Because they have shown Ru actively plotting and manipulating the situations to achieve her end and not caring who all she hurt in the process..She should not have sabotaged Ab confession or manipulated Kv or Ar against Ab.. She is also responsible for Ab situation now, what if she had not interfered? In the show though Ar will get blame and Ru will not.. So viewers know he will be blamed by all which folks are accepting that he deserve for stretching things till here....

Also except for Ru, no one cares for her 2 day love.. Not her family, not Ar and definitely not audience

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The precap was along the same lines so that gave mme confidence seriously. Otherwise I too was in doubt the way they shot the scene.

Okay..

Yeah it seem so..

Maybe they will again play the last part with mlre build up..

I mean its strange that there was no monologue nothing..

Armaan just blurt it outsmiley36

Baki yeah the way they were showing different scenes in precap...

It seriously giving hope...

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

https://x.com/Mistofshadows1/status/1800357647243489596?t=KQDpoKMI4qivDCuJOyQLIA&s=19

Predicted this yesterday so I am glad Armaan is keeping to character.

Giving up something that is precious requires lots of efforts. Abhira had that strength but Armaan doesn't.

Ruhi when he sacrificed her for Rohit was a two day dalliance. But Abhira was a 10 month emotional investment which turned into love. It isn't that easy to give that love up and Armaan who has craved for unconditional love from anyone cannot really let it go.

So when he reached the Mandap and saw Ruhi all decked up; he got his reality check and impulsively blurted out his truth.

Edited by mistofshadows - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Also the promo shot included Ru running behind Ar with stretched hands which was shown in bts though not shown in hotstar as such
PassionStar thumbnail

Armaan be like:

Bolo pencil.... Hamari shaadi cancel smiley37

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Because they have shown Ru actively plotting and manipulating the situations to achieve her end and not caring who all she hurt in the process..She should not have sabotaged Ab confession or manipulated Kv or Ar against Ab.. She is also responsible for Ab situation now, what if she had not interfered? In the show though Ar will get blame and Ru will not.. So viewers know he will be blamed by all which folks are accepting that he deserve for stretching things till here....

Also except for Ru, no one cares for her 2 day love.. Not her family, not Ar and definitely not audience

If Armaan didn't care for 2 min noodle love story why was he playing with Ruhi's emotions ? Wasn't he doing two timing too ?Abheera herself hid Charu's love story from family..Ruhi didn't asked her to do so ,so Abheera was definitely at fault there for hiding Charu's news again when she knew what happened last time when she hid Charu's internship news.Armaan is at fault as much as Ruhi is.

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Fine she is characterless for the immoral things she did n should be punished for that too but mind u even armaan was involved in it so why should only ruhi gets to bear its consequences but that spineless man gets a free pass with it.If Ruhi us at fault then even armaan is at fault so why is armaan getting hailed n people want abhimaan but only ruhi is getting bashed ? No one should want armaan with abheera if this is the case but here only opposite is happening with people wanting armaan with abheera without blaming him for the kaands he did but only bashing ruhi.

See I can’t moral police ppl and ask them not to hail or love Armaan , everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I think everyone here accepts that he was wrong as he was the one who is feeding her delusion and everyone accepts that too, But now he came out faithful letting out his feelings rather than marrying her and keeping her in loveless marriage.

@ Why ,can’t ppl have 2nd chance in love ? See I feel Armaan never loved Ruhi ,that was just infatuation so he never took a stand for her or their 2 min noodles and if it’s true love it never fades away unless that person badly hurts u or leave u when needed the most ,and even Ruhi’s love doesn’t love him it’s her obsession to get him ..but Armaan truly loves Abhira which gave him the courage and strength to go against his family’s and Dadi’s wish, for Armaan going against his family and his Dadi is a huge thing and he did this only for Abhira , so I don’t see anything wrong if ppl want to see them together. If he cannot stand for her and her self respect after the marriage , ppl will demand for AA 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who is Abhira to tell about Charu’s personal matters , that Charu is of same age of Abhira but she was mature enough to ask her to tell the family about her affair with Dev ,it’s Charu who didn’t want to reveal so how’s it Abhria’s fault ?? Aab kiara ache se padayi nahi karegi tho vo bhi Abhira ki galthi hogi ?Kuch bhi

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail

Your writing is awesome.. I make it a point to read your take .. It really shows the layered perspective that I truly believe writers are trying to show, without blatantly just justifying or bashing the characters..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

https://x.com/Mistofshadows1/status/1800357647243489596?t=KQDpoKMI4qivDCuJOyQLIA&s=19

Predicted this yesterday so I am glad Armaan is keeping to character.

Giving up something that is precious requires lots of efforts. Abhira had that strength but Armaan doesn't.

Ruhi when he sacrificed her for Rohit was a two day dalliance. But Abhira was a 10 month emotional investment which turned into love. It isn't that easy to give that love up and Armaan who has craved for unconditional love from anyone cannot really let it go.

So when he reached the Mandap and saw Ruhi all decked up; he got his reality check and impulsively blurted out his truth.

Yeah..

They have shown that he tried to do same thing which he did at time of ruhi but this time he couldn't..

Abhira is not someone who he can give up for anybody..

He literally betrayed every principle of his for her..

First one to keep family as priority,he chose abhira this time..

Second ma ki khushi, he was like baad mein dekhenge..

And third to leave a girl hanging after promising lifetime, he was like I am sorry but there is no lifetime with you..

Armaan proved that its not easy to take abhira from him...

Something whole udaipur city now knows..

Bas ab yeh dream na ho..

I know 80% its not but dara itna hai ki kya kahun

Request pls do analysis of today's epi as I think you get that apt

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago