Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

I am glad that armaan was the one to stop the wedding and it wasn't called off due to some technicality. Today he kept making me laugh. Like the dude was getting slapped in the precap and he went I love abhira smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

If Ab had seen the kachua she would have come down and Ar would have stopped the marriage then and there. But Ar got the ishara (Ab's bracelet) and was able to atleast stop it later at the mandap.

Since Ab did not see the Kachua, I fear now she will be in dark about Ar's feeling for a few more weeks some reason or the other . I hope they do not cook up any serious health problem.

We saw abhira's depression era for two months. Armaan should also do a few weeks of grovelling while being dukhiyari

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Yup, even I noticed that error... And most would.. They did not catch it during editing also..

these are the small things that they should pick up on as the people whose JOB it is.

its not like they dont know how to deliver a good scene

this is a big budget show on starplus not some nukkad naatak by kids that they are so casual

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please..

I can't take armaan seriously...smiley37

He is something else..

Abhira baby tumhein pata nhi hai par pure pagal admi se pyaar kiya hai tumne...

Mujhe abhira ke liye bura lag raha hai..

She is almost 10 years younger to him..

But a man who never claimed anything as his since last 30 years of his life..his tantrums and all would be something else...

Abhira ka kya hoga🤔

Tumhein armaan chahiye tha na...

Now enjoy. smiley36

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago
Lee206 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I may be cruel but I FEEL SO HAPPY SEEING RUHI CRYING LIKE MAD. She deserved all this as she has no morality as well as I wish armaan will get his karma too with dadi, vidya and ungrateful charu.I think Sanjay is much better as he show his hate with full form

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

We saw abhira's depression era for two months. Armaan should also do a few weeks of grovelling while being dukhiyari

Oh I do not mind couple of months grovelling either just dont want her to be sick thats all.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 3 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vaise how you guys are sure ki it is not a dreamsmiley22

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Vaise how you guys are sure ki it is not a dreamsmiley22

The precap was along the same lines so that gave mme confidence seriously. Otherwise I too was in doubt the way they shot the scene.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan is such an unserious person, baraat main kachua wave kar raha tha smiley37

and pocket mein kachua le kar baarat mein chal raha tha??? aisa kaun karta hai bhai???

kachua wave kar raha tha abhira ko dikh jaayee...😂 bahut fairy tales mein believe karta hai...and Danielle Steele ka asar lagta hai...😂