Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Also, I loved how the chorus gang was ready to help armaan elope and volunteered to handle dadisa as well. That is a huge deal for them, especially considering how shit scared they are of kaveri.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i just hope now that armaan got the courage to speak up about what and who he wants, that he will have a huge support system. chachasa, chachisa, madhav, krish, aryan, and kiara be there for him when he receives the wrath of dadisa. cannot speak for anyone else, but those 6 people for sure.

as for armaan and abhira getting together, i think there will be two weeks of armaan trying to win back abhira since the divorce being finalized won't happen for another two weeks.

Yes even I noticed that madhav said Ar Ab ki shaddi…. I was also bit surprised how they missed it but then end me ArSa ne muh khola and I lost it.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If they copy Ghum 2 then there’ll be a teacher student relationship between the FL Akshara Poddar and the ML her professor smiley39

then the ML will die and a new guy will come who will again abuse the FL then leap then good guy will come for FL, but he’ll be abused, not by FL lol smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

You know in real life also we sometimes take wrong person's name like this. So we can chalk it upto that.

but they are shooting. its their job. they should be laser focused on dialogues. how did everyone miss it?!

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Morally, what Armaan did today was awful. Despite being given ample opportunities, he chose to stay quiet and let the wedding stretch till the mandap. Jilting a girl at the altar and dumping her right before they exchange vows is a such a shitty thing to do.

I am particularly not fond of Armaan, he has been a complete asshole in the last few weeks but having said that, the satisfaction of seeing Ruhi being dumped at the altar is something else. She built these dreams on the ruins of Rohit, Abhira, Charu, her family and even Armaan to a large extent. She had no guilt over ruining Rohit’s life, abusing Abhira for no fault of hers ( the girl didnt even know about her 2 min noodle love story ), readily threw Charu under the bus for her own selfish gains and kept pushing Armaan despite seeing how miserable he was throughout the wedding. Yes, he did lead her on at times but it was her own obsession that led her to being blind towards his actions as a whole which said a completely different story to her delusional fantasies. She ignored every single sign and selfishly broke, manipulated and abused everyone around that stood in her way, so I would say well deserved. Ruhi ji aapko aapki soulmate mubarak ho. :)

Edited by lilmssunshinee - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan is such an unserious person, baraat main kachua wave kar raha tha smiley37

If Ab had seen the kachua she would have come down and Ar would have stopped the marriage then and there. But Ar got the ishara (Ab's bracelet) and was able to atleast stop it later at the mandap.

Since Ab did not see the Kachua, I fear now she will be in dark about Ar's feeling for a few more weeks some reason or the other . I hope they do not cook up any serious health problem.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yup, even I noticed that error... And most would.. They did not catch it during editing also..
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think Abhria can even be compared with that immoral ,characterless Ruhi BIRLA . That disgusting women married Rohit with bad intentions to stay with her jeth, she wished he doesn’t come back when he ran away from the house . She stayed in the same house even after husband was declared dead to eye on her jeth and ask for beech ke rastha. She didn’t even care for the oldies who gave her shelter after everyone abandoned her. She ruined Abhira’s plans to confess to her husband. And Abhira is unaware of everything right from 2 min noodles including Armaan’s love for her . So Abhira dont deserve anything that happened isliye they made him say he and his whole family are big idiots to hurt Abhira … in the precap she is still shamelessly begging him not to leave her .no one will have sympathy for the immoral women who ruined a man’s life for her selfishness and desperation for her jeth. Trp will enjoy watching her like that because she deserves this and more because she invited all this.

Fine she is characterless for the immoral things she did n should be punished for that too but mind u even armaan was involved in it so why should only ruhi gets to bear its consequences but that spineless man gets a free pass with it.If Ruhi us at fault then even armaan is at fault so why is armaan getting hailed n people want abhimaan but only ruhi is getting bashed ? No one should want armaan with abheera if this is the case but here only opposite is happening with people wanting armaan with abheera without blaming him for the kaands he did but only bashing ruhi.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Divorce will take 2 weeks to finalize.. That is enough time for some other drama😀