Yumna Zaidi's Nayab won at World Film Festival at Cannes

Celebration Threads

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to the whole team 🥳🥳🥳

Really happy for yumna and wishing u more success and happiness always 

Keep shining and like the saying goes - kill them with success and bury them with your smile ☺️ 

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Excuseme? 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

https://www.world-film-festival.com/en/winners-april-2024/

This is the direct link 👍🏼 

This was the “Remember the Future World Film Festival” at Cannes, by the way. 

I personally had a blast watching this movie with my family. Light hearted and fun and as much as I went to see Yumna, I was blown away by Fawad’s performance too. The brother sister bond was the highlight of the movie for me. And mind you, I watched it while I was watching 22 qadam on Green too smiley36 So much cricket for me in those days lol. But I liked how the matches were not the highlight but the relationships and dynamics were the main highlight. 

Yumna and Fawad were just naturals in this. There was no acting it seemed, sahi main brother and sister lag rahe thay. The supporting cast was amazing as well. Hope to see Yumna and Fawad working together again. They’re both so talented. 

Definitely a well deserved win. This movie is not everyone’s cup of tea and not your glamorous masala movie, but undoubtedly a good one for sure. I’m happy Yumna picked something meaningful like this which is so performance based and demanding. I’m sure she loved the new challenges it brought. And this win will definitely seal the deal as it being an excellent choice for her portfolio. One more award for her hard work smiley20

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

I think some people are confusing it with the Cannes one. I posted the link 👍🏼

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

@Nayab team 

The Office gif. Steve Carell as Michael on The Office sprays a bottle of champagne over Ellie Kemper as Erin Hannon. Michael wears a goofy large party hat and shakes the bottle around for more champagne to spray out. Erin dances and waves her arms around excitedly as she’s getting sprayed. The flashing text reads, “Congrats!”

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

This wa Yumnas first movie right? Wow what an achievement.