Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

KRQ has always been a misogynist in my opinion.

Edited by minakrish - 2 days ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

KRQ has always been a misogynist in my opinion.

ofcourse 🤣  It doesn't matter if the top people in the industry have been working in his script forever and will keep working in future too. Edited by minakrish - 2 days ago
tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

It's one thing to have just 2-3 online fans but YumHaj are actually loved by the masses. Look at the the views their normal reels or videos get. It can't just only be fans 

You won’t see YumHaj fans quoting views/likes kyunke there’s never a need to. Whatever content gets posted it beats everything within just a few hours smiley36 And this time it’s just an animated version of YumHaj for a few seconds, not even the real deal lol. 

The neutral audience and masses love the show and this pair. The tours here in the US got overbooked and they needed to relocate to bigger venue 🤯

tgota92 thumbnail

Emotional Epics

KRQ has always been a misogynist. Now people will obviously have more problems with him cos of who is starring in his shows  smiley36

Literally everyone will work for him, has worked for him, or wants to work with him. And not a single soul exists who doesn’t know what kind of a person he is. Every day he’s in some new controversy smiley36 Es main naya kya hai ? 

So yeah timing is sus but I do get why people have these outbursts of righteous indignation at his behavior. Man has a way of offending people, especially women. 

Magar kya karain. Both GM and SMD are written by him and I don’t skip Yumna and Wahaj shows smiley27 GM so far is going well and I also loved what he wrote for Wahaj and Mehwish in 123 /TMK. Controversial as hell - but, of course smiley36 - however, written beautifully. 

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

ofcourse 🤣 all the woke people on Twitter will call out his current heroine and upconibg hero of his shows. It's a given.  It doesn't matter if the top people in the industry have been working in his script forever and will keep working in future too. 

KRQ is problematic but he is probably one of the , if not the biggest writers in the industry. When big stars like Humayun and Ayeza are continuously working with him then how can Wahaj and Yumna refuse him ? They don’t even have that clout yet. 

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 days ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Literally everyone will work for him, has worked for him, or wants to work with him. And not a single soul exists who doesn’t know what kind of a person he is. Every day he’s in some new controversy smiley36 Es main naya kya hai ? 

So yeah timing is sus but I do get why people have these outbursts of righteous indignation at his behavior. Man has a way of offending people, especially women. 

Magar kya karain. Both GM and SMD are written by him and I don’t skip Yumna and Wahaj shows smiley27 GM so far is going well and I also loved what he wrote for Wahaj and Mehwish in 123 /TMK. Controversial as hell - but, of course smiley36 - however, written beautifully. 

SMD will be a big dilemma. Support it cos of Mahaj or boycott it cos of KRQ. 

tgota92 thumbnail

Emotional Epics

SMD will be a big dilemma. Support it cos of Mahaj or boycott it cos of KRQ. 

I’m excited to see the 5 or 6 way love story or whatever is about to happen smiley37 

I haven’t seen all of KRQ’s shows but from what I can tell he’s not a big master of plot but his strength is actually more in creating scenes/moments and impactful lines which become memorable. He’s probably any actors big dream because his writing allows actors to shine and manifest their range. It’s challenging and intense. 

And because I want to see Wahaj truly perform and eat this role smiley41 I think this script will help with that. He’s so so good with portraying emotional scenes 🥹

https://x.com/roym66598/status/1766109974068113769?s=46

https://x.com/pragyathapthi/status/1718564785317683627?s=46

https://x.com/winkfairyjyani/status/1808483177595646212?s=46

2RsFan thumbnail

Wahaj made it purely due to his talent and doesn’t need to prove anything . He actually struggled from side roles to main lead and didn’t have a daddy/uncle serving him roles on a platter. Yes KRQ’s male leads have a lot of scope to perform and I am excited to see what Wahaj does. 

tgota92 thumbnail

Emotional Epics

You can see the craze and it’s just an animated reel smiley36 Just been a few hours and it’s crossed previous reels ka record smiley41 

People are invested man and that’s so good to see smiley27

This and the Moonch story have been top notch posts of the day smiley36

https://x.com/insanemalaaa/status/1808505855454720492?s=46

https://x.com/jiaharrington/status/1808443447340138900?s=46

Edited by tgota92 - 2 days ago