This is good, but I prefer Atif's version moresmiley42

Sorry this is not that good yeah video achi hai just but Atif one was superb 

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sorry this is not that good yeah video achi hai just but Atif one was superb 

Same. The beginning was promising but the moment I saw it’s the same song and lyrics I was disappointed smiley36 They should have just made a different song altogether - I’m sure KRQ can write two songs if asked lol. Atif’s version is so beautiful and dreamy so in comparison Rahat couldn’t deliver. 

But we got new scenes in the new ost which is good. More content to analyze and decipher! smiley41

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: tgota92

Same. The beginning was promising but the moment I saw it’s the same song and lyrics I was disappointed smiley36 They should have just made a different song altogether - I’m sure KRQ can write two songs if asked lol. Atif’s version is so beautiful and dreamy so in comparison Rahat couldn’t deliver. 

But we got new scenes in the new ost which is good. More content to analyze and decipher! smiley41

New version sounded like joganiya from Pagal Khanna 

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

20240705_000724.jpg

20240705_000722.jpg

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

20240705_000726.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

As I was scrolling through Twitter, I came across this tweet, and I just had to watch this scene again.

This scene is really well acted, well directed, well edited, and the background music adds so much to the atmosphere. Everything about it is top notch. I don’t think I’ve ever been this impressed by a scene in any PTV drama before. The writing in this scene is amazing; the characters' lines are so well written. Both are subtly threatening each other, just as you would expect from people at their level.

The acting is outstanding. The way Rehmati's body language and his tone change from beginning to end is so well done by Adnan. And then there's the minister—the actor delivers his lines perfectly: composed, calculated, and menacing. It's such a powerful scene that never fails to amaze me every time I watch it.

This scene sets a new standard for PTV dramas.

https://x.com/MalikSafda60270/status/1807668366775120098

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

yeah seems possible 

I hope not. Zarnab seemed done with Faris in the cup dropping scene. I hope Munna doesn’t think that Zarnab still has feelings for Faris.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Faris will move on and rehmati will become the new 3rd wheel 

I hope Faris moves on and lets them be, but I doubt it. Even if he doesn’t love Zarnab, his ego will be hurt by her leaving him for a low-level ghunda. He'll likely seek some form of revenge, probably directing it towards Munna.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: tgota92

Ditto same thoughts 

Yeah there could be two different songs, two versions of same song were not needed. Atif version was already a hit. Rahat ky saath koi new song ly atey