Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Yes of course Ayeza must have a lot of money. She was after all a former social media queen and her husband is a king of shows like Deewangi, Khud gharzi and now Jaan Nisaar on his credit. TB tou chanay bechta hai us kay aagay. smiley20

You forgot to mention she has the show with the highest TRPs ever for pak drama. No one is going to top itsmiley36. Atleast it wil take years.

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Yes of course Ayeza must have a lot of money. She was after all a former social media queen and her husband is a king of shows like Deewangi, Khud gharzi and now Jaan Nisaar on his credit. TB tou chanay bechta hai us kay aagay. smiley20

smiley36somehow you want to divert us from the main topicsmiley9 I get it. But you can discuss about danish comparing his shows with tb elsewhere, I don’t want this humayun holy topic to deflect.smiley14
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Why are you fighting? Do you have a problem with Ayeza somehow or me praising her?

me giving you a hug = fighting? yaar matlab ab main kya bolu..do din se log touchy and oversensitive hue hai ..everywhere..celebs and fans alike.smiley36
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Ohh sorry .. my bad..I thought 'Humayun' is the centre of attention here. Poora thread is dedicated to him. 'Gentleman' ka kamaal hai? smiley2

smiley6 Idk why you guys are giving ayeza this much importance, Humayun ka comeback project hai hype krna banta haismiley2 As I am watching gentleman , I am here to hype himsmiley14 , kamaal hai ki nahi wo mujhe accha lagta raha toh definitely bta dungismiley20
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Coming back to humayun, nobody finding him good with yumna? smiley6

I do , but can’t ditch mahira humayun pairsmiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley6 Idk why you guys are giving ayeza this much importance, Humayun ka comeback project hai hype krna banta haismiley2 As I am watching gentleman , I am here to hype himsmiley14 , kamaal hai ki nahi wo mujhe accha lagta raha toh definitely bta dungismiley20

You yourself have put Ayeza on the polling option so obviously there would be comments on her smiley36

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Sabbb toh handle kar Rahi hai, aur kaisey handle karegi smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

You yourself have put Ayeza on the polling option so obviously there would be comments on her smiley36

smiley36 circling back to her is a nice technique to get back , that’s what I am referring to over here.

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Coming back to humayun, nobody finding him good with yumna? smiley6

I do , but can’t ditch mahira humayun pairsmiley36

I do. Their story hasn't started yet na fully, will take time.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Now on a very open and honest note as I think we all know what is going on here, so calling it out openly.

Yeh jo harkatain yahan iss forum pai ho rahi hain aur buhat sai loag kar rahay hain.Sab ko nazar aaraha hai. Sab ko samajh aaraha hai. Koi baiwaqoof nahin hai. Been there. Done that.

Koi faida nahin hota. Khud apna dimagh kharab hota hai. Sab ko shading karna aata hai. Everyone is a champion at mocking. So beware.

We all should refrain from starting something that we can't handle at the end. Agar itni fragile egos hain kai fauran lash out karna parta hai tou phir harkatain 'start' mar karo.

Mock others, get mocked by others! Simple!

Peace out!

smiley36 isse kehte hai openly target karna, aapko jitna marzi lash out karna hai karte raho, this post can be created, or itni dikkat hai toh you can simply ignore . Mods please clarify and let us know what harkatein is allowed and what is not. Some people just can’t take difference of opinion and then mock others by such statement.

Beware of what? Are you trying to threaten and moral police us?

Please preach every member of this forum then.