Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

exactly Charu should use that footage and take revenge on Ruhi and Arman for destroying her life .. she should publicly make dance viral and say Jeth and bhabhi are having a relationship.. and that’s why the elder brother is divorcing his wife .. .. for 9 months .. Ruhi has been living as his mistress in the house
Ruhi And Armaan were in a relationship.. and that’s why she got married to Rohit they both knocked him off and are using Abhira as a facade to hide their front .. they want to badnaam karo abhira so that their relationship is approved by the society

ek toh woh scene previous actors ke sath tha aur woh cringe max that ek aur ruhaani palace ya kabootar dance nahi chahiye mujhe doosra nahi jhel payenge with new ar

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You think Ruhi have it in her to be this Thing

Pakthana GIF - Pakthana GIFs

To get Armaan to do this

Ghkkpm Virat GIF - Ghkkpm Virat Patralekha - Discover ...

Nope, it takes a special cunning and dark writing

to achieve this, yrkkh don't have it

Pakhi needed to take a dancing lesson ...Still Viru rocked ....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Abhira needs to divorce Armaan .. he’s so not worth it .. A man who cannot stand for himself is a spineless jerk .. and if Charu needs to stop her wedding .. she has to blow the lid of Armaan and Ruhi affair .. tell the prospective families how disgusting these jeth bhabhi are ..Both got rid of other spouses by hook or crook and were involved in an affair right in front of the family. Dadisa has no problem with this .. these are the value system in Poddar family .. I will just be like Ruhi bhabhi .. do you want a bahu like this

what a bunch of soulless losers are vidya and dadi .. In auspicious festivals they are asking for divorce .. so it’s better not to stay with such a family

Another strange thing is that they don't seem to reflect on these "divine" coincidences that make Abhimaan end up doing rituals together. If they are conservative should they not be affected by Abhira finding all 11 and somehow fate making them do aarti together etc.

1000006530.jpg

Comment on these bts

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: free_willy

Didn’t Ruhaan had a passionate dance in one of the party earlier? They even won the price for best couple dance🤷🏻‍♀️😅

don't remind me they ruin my song Crazy Kiya Resmiley38

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LAo5312Ssr8

All be warn is old Armaan and Ruhi smiley37

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Exactly what I have been saying.

That toxic dark cringe energy is missing 😐.....Ristha is brighter...." Lost" CVs are doing it all over again this time full toxicity smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont understand why dadi said we had accepted you earlier but now suddenly she's dead against and never even considered asking Armaan Abhira to give their marriage a chance. If nothing it could have been for the sake of izzat that poddar house mrin divorce nahi hote. So easily vidya, kaveri, kajal turned against Abhira and are gung ho to end shaadi.

Isnt it a bigger ego kick for Kaveri to try to make Abhira toe her line as bahu rather than giving up and asking her to leave. Its like haar maan gayi dadi. That lifelong tashan of Abhira kaveri love hate bond would be good.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

don't remind me they ruin my song Crazy Kiya Resmiley38

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LAo5312Ssr8

All be warn is old Armaan and Ruhi smiley37

I was wondering if makers would dare to recreate this dance sequence with new Armaan and Ruhi😅
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I dont understand why dadi said we had accepted you earlier but now suddenly she's dead against and never even considered asking Armaan Abhira to give their marriage a chance. If nothing it could have been for the sake of izzat that poddar house mrin divorce nahi hote. So easily vidya, kaveri, kajal turned against Abhira and are gung ho to end shaadi.

Isnt it a bigger ego kick for Kaveri to try to make Abhira toe her line as bahu rather than giving up and asking her to leave. Its like haar maan gayi dadi. That lifelong tashan of Abhira kaveri love hate bond would be good.

just like for no reason she hates baby sa as she is not puppet whereas lusty is her choice so favourite bahu wo kuch bi kare dragon sa chabashi degi

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know by the end of 15 days dadi n most poddars might want abhira to stay back, but still 1% hope to see her saying good bye to poddars.

Mujhe pata hain yeh mera kp hain, abhira kahi nahi jayegi kyunki usko "pyaaaaaaaaaaaaar" ho gaya hain & if she realises armaan ya dadi wants her to stay back, she will, forgetting all the blames & tricks used to throw her out.

Promo mein kya dikhaya tha, kitni excited thi mein & episodes are like smiley11