Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Every character in this shitshow has become a joke. Saare ke saare pagal hain.

Ruhi ka toh wahi hi character baki ab ke character mein changes aaye pyaar ke baad but other are shit

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Bohot seedha hai woh that’s why he’s having EMA with his Bhabhi kuch bhi smiley24

Manisha Chachi seedhi hai, let armaan roohi sach come outsmiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Do you see my hand

Me My Turn GIF - Me My Turn Tamar Braxton GIFs

Team Armaan are for Divorce

old shows main divorce hone par fandom pareshan hothe the. Ab sp ne ithna torture kiya hai every show viewers waiting for divorce 😂

Kya din agayae divorce karado bhai sabko mukti dedo shows se 😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Read a comment here yesterday that this track would have made sense if armaan had realised his feelings for abhira, & I agree. Then his hesitation signing divorce papers, calling ruhi his friend(would have been believable), his conflicting emotions & agreeing for divorce under his families pressure even though he doesn't want it, could have made sense.

Now, out of blue he calls ruhi his sacchi pyaari acchi friend without realising his feelings for abhira, kyun bhai??? He should be happy that soon he will be out of his deal marriage & can fulfill his promise to ruhi.

N bhool jao shiv shakti waala scene, I don't think writers are even going to address it in the future episodes. Lagta hain, even if vidya proposes ruhi armaan marriage, towards the end of 15 days he might call it off saying she is his brother's wife (if that's the case, then I want manish aake ek aur thappad maare use) or rohit will enter & the marriage talks will get cancelled.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Read a comment here yesterday that this track would have made sense if armaan had realised his feelings for abhira, & I agree. Then his hesitation signing divorce papers, calling ruhi his friend(would have been believable), his conflicting emotions & agreeing for divorce under his families pressure even though he doesn't want it, could have made sense.

Now, out of blue he calls ruhi his sacchi pyaari acchi friend without realising his feelings for abhira, kyun bhai??? He should be happy that soon he will be out of his deal marriage & can fulfill his promise to ruhi.

N bhool jao shiv shakti waala scene, I don't think writers are even going to address it in the future episodes. Lagta hain, even if vidya proposes ruhi armaan marriage, towards the end of 15 days he might call it off saying she is his brother's wife (if that's the case, then I want manish aake ek aur thappad maare use) or rohit will enter & the marriage talks will get cancelled.

He will happily agreed to marry ruhi

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Manisha Chachi seedhi hai, let armaan roohi sach come outsmiley36

I still believe nothing dramatic is gonna happen like we want. Armaan might say it's past & now they are friends. Rohit will enter, everybody convinces him to give a chance to ruhi, ruhi will create problems for abhira armaan & armaan will keep ruhi over everyone & will trust her over abhira

I still believe nothing dramatic is gonna happen like we want. Armaan might say it's past & now they are friends. Rohit will enter, everybody convinces him to give a chance to ruhi, ruhi will create problems for abhira armaan & armaan will keep ruhi over everyone & will trust her over abhira

Last line that's the reason we don't want ar for abh

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Why are u guys getting so agitated. I felt todays episode is a giveaway of what is upcoming. And there were a few important things to notice from todays episode: 1) Sanjay looking for rishta of Charu and thus wants to sort out divorce before that. So Charu will now take part in preventing the divorce. So we can expect to see her opening her mouth to clear Ar’s misunderstanding. 2) Dadisa said the beat dialogues. She thinks divorce will never happen and so shall it be. 3) Dadisa also said Ar never lies so we expect something from Armaan’s side too as he will not lie in the court eventually . So ideally he should speak up what he wants and not keep everything hidden. Because of all these positive indications I was actually happy with the episode. Ruhi can feed kiss whatever, she is going to get nothing. And there is also a chance that Dadisas word that Ar purposely broke the pen might have some weight. Today his face gave ample signals that he is not happy with how things are progressing and still thinks Ab is happy with divorce. And there is also a chance that he will come across Ab’s diary and see what she wrote today and he might get some hunch of what Ab wants.

Armaan Sa

Wait Say What GIF - Wait Say What Titus GIFs

I commented yesterday that it was good no was accusing Armaan of stepping

on the pen purposely and dadi sa thinks otherwise smiley37smiley37

I'm going to go watch now smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 5 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ditto. Exactly the same happened in Ghum Ganja where ML and PL were dismissed as friends.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki after sach comes out, Vidya and dadisa will decide to unite Ruhaan smiley39