Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Can you brief me how to do it, coz I have no idea? But I really want to do something to stop this unbearable crap every single day😫😫

Instagram par likar with tagg

Kyunki yaha hamari koi ni sunne wala they also use Instagram so after getting idea audience they may do something because now it is becoming unbearable

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Dadi also has vowed to kick out Abhira by hook or crook. So she's contradicted herself by saying divorce nahi hoga.

If he sees her diary it'll be too much. He will know about her feelings which is too soon . He needs to find her diary only when she's moved on and he falls , then he sees her diary and gets guilty for breaking her heart and hopeful too but she'll tell him to F off.

In my previous comment I forgot to mention another most important thing. Dadisa herself said today that there was a time when I used to like u and consider my own so soon we will see Dadisa will become fond again of Ab because of V M patchup or kidnapper issue. So she will be the one to ultimately put a stop to divorce after 15 days. She will get to know honest intention while she is working with her towards VM end goal and will start to like her. All these clearly indicates there is not going to be anything bad at the end of the 15 days.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Dadi also has vowed to kick out Abhira by hook or crook. So she's contradicted herself by saying divorce nahi hoga.

If he sees her diary it'll be too much. He will know about her feelings which is too soon . He needs to find her diary only when she's moved on and he falls , then he sees her diary and gets guilty for breaking her heart and hopeful too but she'll tell him to F off.

I had this thought till sunday. Can't believe after all the insults & shouting still abhira has hope to stay in the marriage. If he reads her diary & gets to know her feelings, I'm 200% sure, he is not gonna apologize for his behavior also will continue the same every chance he gets.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Abhira needs to divorce Armaan .. he’s so not worth it .. A man who cannot stand for himself is a spineless jerk .. and if Charu needs to stop her wedding .. she has to blow the lid of Armaan and Ruhi affair .. tell the prospective families how disgusting these jeth bhabhi are ..Both got rid of other spouses by hook or crook and were involved in an affair right in front of the family. Dadisa has no problem with this .. these are the value system in Poddar family .. I will just be like Ruhi bhabhi .. do you want a bahu like this

what a bunch of soulless losers are vidya and dadi .. In auspicious festivals they are asking for divorce .. so it’s better not to stay with such a family

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

In my previous comment I forgot to mention another most important thing. Dadisa herself said today that there was a time when I used to like u and consider my own so soon we will see Dadisa will become fond again of Ab because of V M patchup or kidnapper issue. So she will be the one to ultimately put a stop to divorce after 15 days. She will get to know honest intention while she is working with her towards VM end goal and will start to like her. All these clearly indicates there is not going to be anything bad at the end of the 15 days.

We want abhimaan only when this ruhi ar crap stop & stop ar be dumbest and spineless who cannot speak for his wife

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Why are u guys getting so agitated. I felt todays episode is a giveaway of what is upcoming. And there were a few important things to notice from todays episode: 1) Sanjay looking for rishta of Charu and thus wants to sort out divorce before that. So Charu will now take part in preventing the divorce. So we can expect to see her opening her mouth to clear Ar’s misunderstanding. 2) Dadisa said the beat dialogues. She thinks divorce will never happen and so shall it be. 3) Dadisa also said Ar never lies so we expect something from Armaan’s side too as he will not lie in the court eventually . So ideally he should speak up what he wants and not keep everything hidden. Because of all these positive indications I was actually happy with the episode. Ruhi can feed kiss whatever, she is going to get nothing. And there is also a chance that Dadisas word that Ar purposely broke the pen might have some weight. Today his face gave ample signals that he is not happy with how things are progressing and still thinks Ab is happy with divorce. And there is also a chance that he will come across Ab’s diary and see what she wrote today and he might get some hunch of what Ab wants.

See it doesn’t matter whether concedes that he wasn’t forced to marry Abhira as the former will divorce her anyway under pressure of Dadisa and Vidya. He is untrustworthy and too weak a man to stand up for either himself or those wronged in his family - be it charu or Abhira.

I am pretty sure the story is heading toward Vidya or Dadisa proposing marriage between Ruhi and Arman when that dhongi buddha MG comes to take away Ruhi. And this spineless will acquiesce to the proposal.

Abhira will then make arrangement for their wedding, while crying about it in secret, instead of sorting out issues between M & V and leaving that madhouse with her head held high.

I am sorry but I don’t like this Abhira

Edited by Lostin90s - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

See it doesn’t matter whether concedes that he wasn’t forced to marry Abhira as the former will divorce her anyway under pressure of Dadisa and Vidya. He is untrustworthy and too weak a man to stand up for either himself or those wronged in his family - be it charu or Abhira.

I am pretty sure the story is heading toward Vidya or Dadisa proposing marriage between Ruhi and Arman when that dhongi buddha MG comes to take away Ruhi. And this spineless will acquiesce to the proposal.

Abhira will then make arrangements for their wedding instead of sorting out issues between M & V instead of leaving that madhouse with her head held high.

I agree he his spineless and he will not do anything active to prevent the divorce but Dadisa will stop it ultimately. And he will also show signs to elders that he wants to stay back. Divorce is not happening now so without that Ruhi cant get married to Ar. Later when the Ar Ru truth is out then there is a big possibility Ab will backtrack. If she was any other FL in other serial I would have agreed that she will organize the wedding but seeing how Ab is she will just leave from PH allowing them to unite but will not take active part in the organization. It will too much like her mother arranging wedding for Ruhi’s Mom. They will not repeat that I feel.
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Can you brief me how to do it, coz I have no idea? But I really want to do something to stop this unbearable crap every single day😫😫

I guess IG yrkkh ke page mein bhar bhar ke galliyan dena parega. The characters ko bashing chahiye plus the OH

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I guess IG yrkkh ke page mein bhar bhar ke galliyan dena parega. The characters ko bashing chahiye plus the OH

I think demand for new male lead only will bring changes story and progress in ar's characteristics last time bhi yhi huya tha when sheh was there

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 5 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1788855769233788963

The season of divorce smiley36 the amount of time story writer spent on stories around divorce paper wohi agar main character pe karthe toh shayad story acchi hothi smiley37

Do you see my hand

Me My Turn GIF - Me My Turn Tamar Braxton GIFs

Team Armaan are for Divorce