Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Seeing the comments I thought Ar-Ru ka koi hug scene Hai episode mein, then saw the episode and there was nothing.smiley36smiley36.

If people are expecting for Ar to break ties with Ruhi, and his family in one episode and be with Abhira that's never going to happen.

I don't understand the double standards, Abhira is back because she is manipulated and gaslighted by Armaan because she is so naive and nice. But whatever Armaan is doing is not manipulation by his family and Ruhi smiley36smiley36.

Abhira loves Armaan doing everything to make him and his family happy. The same way Armaan is doing everything to make his family happy, a family who has never loved him wholly and he badly wants their approval.

Why will he stand up against the same family whose approval and love he has been yearning his whole life? If that makes him spineless, then what's Abhira? She came to a family who has repeatedly insulted her and asked her to leave the house. She still came back. Charu ne kitni bakwas Ki Hai about her but she still helped her.

Before people start with the age talks that Abhira is 22 and Armaan is 30 something, people of all age groups make mistakes and has emotional baggage and issues. Ar is carrying that baggage for 30+ years.

@fortnight & @sharadrocks - I really don't like to defend him because I hate his interactions with Ruhi but he isn't evil as some people have declared him.

Finally someone said what i was feelingsmiley36

Armaan for me is indeed a complex character because i can't hate him but at the same time it's really hard to like him. What i truly feel for him is pity. And I do think Ar is spineless, dumb, aggressive, toxic to some extent but he's not evil. Also saw some clips on twitter and it really made me sad that even after being aware that Armaan may have feelings for Abhira and he does not want to divorce her, those two old evil hags are still planning for their divorce. like they don't give a f*** about what he wants or care about his happiness. It's sad.smiley13

Also as much as i and everyone else hate RuHaan but still we need to accept that Armaan considers Ruhi his sabse acchi pyaari dostsmiley37 and hence, he will run to talk to her at any given point because he thinks she understands himsmiley24

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Ikr.

Armaan's love is not going to be anything good or passionate or beautiful.

It will be like he is. Just like Virat's was.🫠

Gaslighting himself, playing the victim card that Abhira is immature and doesn't understand his feelings, remaining depressed after she leaves someday, always trusting Ruhi before Abhira.

I can see the patheticness growing.

Hai na..

I also want to see something intense meaningful on itv...and sad part is they had potential..

But as you said this patheticness is going to increase

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

Ohhh ..... actually I wrote this. This is my account. i was just trying to write some feelings in depth. I don't support Armoron or Ruhi but I really want Armaan's character to be redeemed. I am not defending in the tweet at all. But just my take on how he is going to be when he actually falls in love with Abhira. It's my take since I really dont want acha admi , because sam and rohit chemistry is superb. Its just how I imagine him to be in future.

PS. I am already crazily waiting for Bridgerton season 3 , Polin nation let's go.🥴

What you wrote is beautiful no doubt..

As I also can see that potential but we are unlucky beciz we are watching itv and its not even far fetched possible..

I felt bad for myself after reasing this becoz somewhere I also want same but I know its never gonna happen

I am glad to meet so many Polin fans here .

Humare armaan toh colin hi pure karega🤣🤣

Nephy1 thumbnail

Are haan..

Dhanyavad behan tumne dimaag fatne se bacha liya mera..

Varna toh I was thinking ki why he denied amd why abhira blackmailed..

Now I get it..

There marriage was under majboori and thats what armaan also feels but they did consent for it....it was not against their marzi as no zabardasti was done and clause states zabardasti and making it eliguble fir annulment whuch can be achieved in 15 days...

Shukar hai..

Kuch toh consistency banti hai .

Ki armaan kyun deny karega aur abhira ko kyun dadi blackmail karegi...😂

Varna mera toh sar chakara raha th soch soch ke ki he himself is screaming at top of his lumgs majboori majboori ab kya maut pad gyi..

So its not ki he doesn't want divorce its just he wants it as normal process without jhooth...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Now this divorce drama is getting more irritating smiley7 and they show this shit for another 15 days drama smiley44smiley44smiley44

Plz stop ruhi yar she is every where smiley8

yes and they’ve made Ruhi look like a cheap disgusting vamp now..in her dressing and make up and dialogues….everything about her now screams..Immoral lusty characterless ŵoman 🤮
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

Ohhh ..... actually I wrote this. This is my account. i was just trying to write some feelings in depth. I don't support Armoron or Ruhi but I really want Armaan's character to be redeemed. I am not defending in the tweet at all. But just my take on how he is going to be when he actually falls in love with Abhira. It's my take since I really dont want acha admi , because sam and rohit chemistry is superb. Its just how I imagine him to be in future.

PS. I am already crazily waiting for Bridgerton season 3 , Polin nation let's go.🥴

Where are you writing on Polin? Want to read.

Avid Polin Fan here.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Even arshi is better than ruhi and har scene mein arshi ko nhi ghusate yeh log like their doing with ruhi aur anirudh arshi ko pehle se jaanta hain arshi also fight for her self respect in promo that shows ml are better than yrkkh

Arshi or rewa with ml love story connect they already shown sweet hearts from the past .. but in yrkkh it's two days love they just talk and decided there are soulmates it's big comedy smiley37smiley37 what ever ruhi doing looks like amar pemika who loved like years

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Finally someone said what i was feelingsmiley36

Armaan for me is indeed a complex character because i can't hate him but at the same time it's really hard to like him. What i truly feel for him is pity. And I do think Ar is spineless, dumb, aggressive, toxic to some extent but he's not evil. Also saw some clips on twitter and it really made me sad that even after being aware that Armaan may have feelings for Abhira and he does not want to divorce her, those two old evil hags are still planning for their divorce. like they don't give a f*** about what he wants or care about his happiness. It's sad.smiley13

Also as much as i and everyone else hate RuHaan but still we need to accept that Armaan considers Ruhi his sabse acchi pyaari dostsmiley37 and hence, he will run to talk to her at any given point because he thinks she understands himsmiley24

it might make no sense to many but the sad truth is he thinks Ruhi is the only one who is seemingly on his side ..she has ulterior motives that he is not completely unaware of ..but right now, she is saying she understands his pain over losing Abhira ..no one else is saying that ..and so he is crying his heart out to her and thanking her for being nice to him ..he’s done this in the past ..when he asked her to fetch Abhira back for him ..he actually believes Ruhi wants the best for him and his family …this stems from the fact that he believes she sacrificed her feelings for him on his say so and married his brother ..and now her life stands destroyed and yet she’s there for his family and him and wanting the best for them ..this is how he is seeing it and you can’t completely blame him..he is not able to see through to the agenda and the manipulation behind the fake empathy ...like I’ve always said, I wouldn’t marry Armaan if he was the last man on the earth ..but I find him interesting as a character ..period !
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Are haan..

Dhanyavad behan tumne dimaag fatne se bacha liya mera..

Varna toh I was thinking ki why he denied amd why abhira blackmailed..

Now I get it..

There marriage was under majboori and thats what armaan also feels but they did consent for it....it was not against their marzi as no zabardasti was done and clause states zabardasti and making it eliguble fir annulment whuch can be achieved in 15 days...

Shukar hai..

Kuch toh consistency banti hai .

Ki armaan kyun deny karega aur abhira ko kyun dadi blackmail karegi...😂

Varna mera toh sar chakara raha th soch soch ke ki he himself is screaming at top of his lumgs majboori majboori ab kya maut pad gyi..

So its not ki he doesn't want divorce its just he wants it as normal process without jhooth...

Yaar Ar cute Hai yaar , usko aisa mat bolo.

smiley37smiley37