Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

Ohhh ..... actually I wrote this. This is my account. i was just trying to write some feelings in depth. I don't support Armoron or Ruhi but I really want Armaan's character to be redeemed. I am not defending in the tweet at all. But just my take on how he is going to be when he actually falls in love with Abhira. It's my take since I really dont want acha admi , because sam and rohit chemistry is superb. Its just how I imagine him to be in future.

PS. I am already crazily waiting for Bridgerton season 3 , Polin nation let's go.🥴

Hi sis i would like to caution you..don't get your heart hurt..dont have so much hopes from ITV..It's been a while they wrote good male characters ..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

If dadisa is sure her grandson has feelings or love Abhira and still wants

him to get divorce and break his relationship, then she's vile then I thought

Forget Abhira, this your grandson but just your quest to one up on a child you

can't beat you're stooping low to blackmail and cheap tricks

dadisa broke her son madhavs first marriage when he already had a child from that marriage and she got him married to vidya ..😐.. so she is vile..
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

The main problem is with makers they made ar chac trash they made him two timer for the sake of trp no monologues , spineless that's why people can't connect to him ... They made him as anemisa patient every day naya angle of himm this has to stop and he should draw a boder and he should talk what he wants and express it ..he was not like this first

Ishan from ghum and anirudh from janAk are not spineless there are egoistic and have their pov and people connect ...they are many dont Even bash ani when ever he behave rude with janak .. because the writer makes him to say sorry to ... Her they made ar as trash horrible

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

gusse mein buddhi bhrashth types hai....

dadi in her anger was abhira out.,...she is not thinking ki what is she doing....her total focus is on abhira.....she has forgotten herself too...😂

exactly…it’s a challenge now for Dadisa ..it’s all about winning against her rival…first it was armaans biological mom..that she won over by getting Madhav married to vidya..and now she’s hell bent on separating abhira and Armaan..even on a holy religious day..praying to destroy a couples marriage,.,Ruhi also prayed for God to break up abhiras marriage and give her abhiras husband. These 2 vile women think they can pray to God to destroy other peoples lives and give them their happiness and it will happen. Both Ruhi and dadisa will be punished..evil never wins over good… Abhira and Armaan will remain together…all the signs indicate that..
Edited by Indira1211 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Seeing the comments I thought Ar-Ru ka koi hug scene Hai episode mein, then saw the episode and there was nothing.smiley36smiley36.

If people are expecting for Ar to break ties with Ruhi, and his family in one episode and be with Abhira that's never going to happen.

I don't understand the double standards, Abhira is back because she is manipulated and gaslighted by Armaan because she is so naive and nice. But whatever Armaan is doing is not manipulation by his family and Ruhi smiley36smiley36.

Abhira loves Armaan doing everything to make him and his family happy. The same way Armaan is doing everything to make his family happy, a family who has never loved him wholly and he badly wants their approval.

Why will he stand up against the same family whose approval and love he has been yearning his whole life? If that makes him spineless, then what's Abhira? She came to a family who has repeatedly insulted her and asked her to leave the house. She still came back. Charu ne kitni bakwas Ki Hai about her but she still helped her.

Before people start with the age talks that Abhira is 22 and Armaan is 30 something, people of all age groups make mistakes and has emotional baggage and issues. Ar is carrying that baggage for 30+ years.

@fortnight & @sharadrocks - I really don't like to defend him because I hate his interactions with Ruhi but he isn't evil as some people have declared him.

Ruhi ko har baat jaake batana abh came back.due to madhav vidya's relationship anyways she is going to divorce him for better

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

You’ve said it all …I’ve been there before ..and was advised not to visit the EDT before seeing the episodes ..the answers to a lot of questions being raised are right there in the episodes if someone cared to look ..but people want to see something that they are not showing..can’t do much about that..

just leaving this refrence gif that I sadly don’t know how to post ..

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-11-2016/JCVVQf.gif

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

The main problem is with makers they made ar chac trash they made him two timer for the sake of trp no monologues , spineless that's why people can't connect to him ... They made him as anemisa patient every day naya angle of himm this has to stop and he should draw a boder and he should talk what he wants and express it ..he was not like this first

Ishan from ghum and anirudh from janAk are not spineless there are egoistic and have their pov and people connect ...they are many dont Even bash ani when ever he behave rude with janak .. because the writer makes him to say sorry to ... Her they made ar as trash horrible

Even arshi is better than ruhi and har scene mein arshi ko nhi ghusate yeh log like their doing with ruhi aur anirudh arshi ko pehle se jaanta hain arshi also fight for her self respect in promo that shows ml are better than yrkkh

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Yeh makers ko batao because na toh unhe separate kar rahe hain na hi ar ko feelings realise karwa rahen hain to move story forward

Kya karun...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

He is not in the same boat as Ishaan and Anirudh who are ladla of their house. Ar isn't loved by his family except Chacha-Chachi who have no authority in the house. Ar knows his family does not love him and so he wants that love even more.

I do agree with you that the ITV audience should get a scene where we see this confusion of him to connect with him more, but on twitter and IF everyone tries to do a detailed analysis and tries to understand a character by his childhood, family or other emotional issues, I do not see that happening for Ar at all.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 5 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Actually sab seedhi hai tabhi toh no one dare to suspect Armaan that Uska uski devrani ke saath Alag rishtha hai kya nahi...

Pata chal bhi jayega toh dadisa and Vidya will be happy only , no expectation from them