Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I know by the end of 15 days dadi n most poddars might want abhira to stay back, but still 1% hope to see her saying good bye to poddars.

Mujhe pata hain yeh mera kp hain, abhira kahi nahi jayegi kyunki usko "pyaaaaaaaaaaaaar" ho gaya hain & if she realises armaan ya dadi wants her to stay back, she will, forgetting all the blames & tricks used to throw her out.

Promo mein kya dikhaya tha, kitni excited thi mein & episodes are like smiley11

Pati ne cheat kiya yahi baat hi usse pyaar ke duniya se vaapas laa sakthe hai.. Woh Mr toffee apni mohmaya me rakha hai Abhira ko....

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

It depends on writers because not only abhira's but Rohit's life is also spoiled so USS hisab se likna padega inhe

I had last hope in dadisaa ke family reputation kam se kam uskeliye woh issbaat ko seriously lenga...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

The main problem is they don't how to fetch a trp with triangle without making full vamp and toxicity toh chodo na triangle

Woh Mr toffee ke mental state analyze kar diya tabhi milega 6 mahine ka khaani(not ruhi angle)

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Manisha Chachi seedhi hai, let armaan roohi sach come outsmiley36

Actually sab seedhi hai tabhi toh no one dare to suspect Armaan that Uska uski devrani ke saath Alag rishtha hai kya nahi...

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

This poodar’s claims that they are the richest.They taunt ab for being poor.Aee konsa amir log hai jinke pass ek dang ka pen nahi hai.More interesting part is that,ar ka chasma kya toota chasma laagna hi band kar diya (cause poore din ghar me rahega toh paisa kaise ayega).The goenka’s are already bankrupt,jo bhi paisa tha bhabhi ji ne phone purchase karke khatam kar diya (cause she’s jobless).Otherwise,wo khud apne soulmate ke liye spec kharid ke khud apne pyaare hatho se pehna deti.

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

https://x.com/Aashitasharma31/status/1789204441536622760

I genuinely feel bad for these people..

They need to understand that this is itv..

I agree there 1st,2nd and 3rd generation had something similar..

But yeh dekhna hai toh this person need to see bridgerton

Ohhh ..... actually I wrote this. This is my account. i was just trying to write some feelings in depth. I don't support Armoron or Ruhi but I really want Armaan's character to be redeemed. I am not defending in the tweet at all. But just my take on how he is going to be when he actually falls in love with Abhira. It's my take since I really dont want acha admi , because sam and rohit chemistry is superb. Its just how I imagine him to be in future.

PS. I am already crazily waiting for Bridgerton season 3 , Polin nation let's go.🥴

Please someone protest on Instagram to stop triangle then only it will be listen otherwise not

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Turtle is his ideal and lucky charm.. Wakt lagega

Matlab his brain is as slow as turtle to understand anything 😯 ? So will he understand before season ends that aunty is his eternal love and let go of abhira ? smiley37 or still want to rule her smiley44 DKP only knows this ..

There is a reason armaan is attached to turtle more that abhira even though it is her's..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Seeing the comments I thought Ar-Ru ka koi hug scene Hai episode mein, then saw the episode and there was nothing.smiley36smiley36.

If people are expecting for Ar to break ties with Ruhi, and his family in one episode and be with Abhira that's never going to happen.

I don't understand the double standards, Abhira is back because she is manipulated and gaslighted by Armaan because she is so naive and nice. But whatever Armaan is doing is not manipulation by his family and Ruhi smiley36smiley36.

Abhira loves Armaan doing everything to make him and his family happy. The same way Armaan is doing everything to make his family happy, a family who has never loved him wholly and he badly wants their approval.

Why will he stand up against the same family whose approval and love he has been yearning his whole life? If that makes him spineless, then what's Abhira? She came to a family who has repeatedly insulted her and asked her to leave the house. She still came back. Charu ne kitni bakwas Ki Hai about her but she still helped her.

Before people start with the age talks that Abhira is 22 and Armaan is 30 something, people of all age groups make mistakes and has emotional baggage and issues. Ar is carrying that baggage for 30+ years.

@fortnight & @sharadrocks - I really don't like to defend him because I hate his interactions with Ruhi but he isn't evil as some people have declared him.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 5 months ago