Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Issue is inconsistency in serial

Abhimanyu, Karthik, naitik how they were but they never insulted this much aur pushed them which ar did more than that and in Ruhi's matter he acted dump atleast others stayed on their word what they said was wrong

We want new ml for abhira that's it

I like RP..

But obviously don't want Armaan..

Kuch bhi sense nhi hai..

He is acting on episodic basis..

He himself wants to divorce abhira but at the sane time wants ki abhira begs him...

Uske saamne gidgidaye..

Usse yeh bardashat nhi ho raha ki how she is handling herself even after so much gaslighting and beizzati...

Isse zyada saditic insaan I won't see....

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Please tag the cvs in this post and remind them that we are not amnesia patients but they definitely need to get their writers, directors, etc. for some medical help regarding the same disease.

Babe joining same team..

Seriously manifesting for RuHaan now..

Both ar-ru deserves eo..

Spre Rohit and Abhira from this toxicitysmiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

very well put .. We can ship for a couple when 2 people want to be in a relationship..

Armaan wants the relationship to stay on for 3 more months so that the responsibility of taking care of Abhira .. ( which was for 1 lifetime ) .. which Armaan has brought it down to 1 year is over

But if Abhira wants to get out in 15 days ..so what’s wrong which was happening in 3 more months .. rather 2 months is getting over in 15 days ..I guess Abhira has finally submitted her assignments and will soon be labelled as a lawyer ..

Dadisa has given her a cheque book . Which is nice of Dadisa .. because it gives Abhira the option of settling anywhere else

she herself has labelled herself as a gold digger ..let the family think she’s a gold digger .. she needs money to survive and even Arman’s mom was labelled as a gold digger ..so isn’t it good Abhira is leaving the house with some cash to set up her own firm

Maybe she can employ Charu too and give her a reason to step out .. maybe krish can use the cheque to set up dance studio ..who knows in her law firm even Manoj can find employment abd get good cases

dadisa had offered this alternative to armaan at the beginning but he did not give it to Abhira .. now if Abhira choses to take it, problem Kua hai she will be free of a marriage where the husband does not love her

Yeah she need to understand that every battle she need not to fight..

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

No, there have been many like Anirudh, Virat, Ishan, Shakti's character in Silsila, Malhar in the initial days, Aditya from imlie, there are so many examples.

Atleast unka character har pal badalta nhi tha

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah she need to understand that every battle she need not to fight..

Yeah she should say she will say zabardasti ki shadi in court …and she wants to free herself from this mess of a man

why should she do this dhakka Mukki in court the second time when divorce needs to happen so that Armaan can have the tag he bore her responsibility for 1 year ..

the situation in the family is unbearable… she can tell the family court .. she’s always insulted by family elders .. her mother is insulted .. plus her husband is having an affair with his sister in law .. Ruhi .. put charges of infidelity..

both of them gaslight her Abd keep in telling her time is getting over

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah she should say she will say zabardasti ki shadi in court …and she wants to free herself from this mess of a man

First time I am happy with dadisa..

Atleast now Abhira would have no choice but to get out of this mess...

Yeah I know this moron will again run behind her as he always does when she do something for his family..

He would again but..

Abhira need to understand that she is just a punching bag who will be hugged if family and bhabhisa is happy and rebuked if family/bhabhisa is angry...

She wouod be considered as plastic doll by armaan..

She need to move out and find love there..

He is toxic for her

First time I am happy with dadisa..

Atleast now Abhira would have no choice but to get out of this mess...

Yeah I know this moron will again run behind her as he always does when she do something for his family..

He would again but..

Abhira need to understand that she is just a punching bag who will be hugged if family and bhabhisa is happy and rebuked if family/bhabhisa is angry...

She wouod be considered as plastic doll by armaan..

She need to move out and find love there..

He is toxic for her

Yeh makers ko batao because na toh unhe separate kar rahe hain na hi ar ko feelings realise karwa rahen hain to move story forward

Nephy1 thumbnail

https://x.com/Aashitasharma31/status/1789204441536622760

I genuinely feel bad for these people..

They need to understand that this is itv..

I agree there 1st,2nd and 3rd generation had something similar..

But yeh dekhna hai toh this person need to see bridgerton

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

https://x.com/Aashitasharma31/status/1789204441536622760

I genuinely feel bad for these people..

They need to understand that this is itv..

I agree there 1st,2nd and 3rd generation had something similar..

But yeh dekhna hai toh this person need to see bridgerton

Ikr.

Armaan's love is not going to be anything good or passionate or beautiful.

It will be like he is. Just like Virat's was.🫠

Gaslighting himself, playing the victim card that Abhira is immature and doesn't understand his feelings, remaining depressed after she leaves someday, always trusting Ruhi before Abhira.

I can see the patheticness growing.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: India_TV

pata nahi....i feel....armaan kuch chupa raha hai shayad.....aak itna friend friend kar raha tha ruhi ko...😂

ya he has started realising ki how much important abhira is in his life.....darr raha hai.....

something is there.....

indifference chod kar...

yeh indifference uss waqt thi when abhira left after the deal marriage truth was out.....uss waqt shayad banda apni izzat bachane mein laga tha...with a sudden pardafaash.....😂

Putting aside ruhi angle...Armaan is a complex character that can explore more layer...

Typical angry young man nahi...Baaki sab predictable hai kya karunga ya nahi...But iska dil me kya hai koi nahi predict kar saktha....

But makers ka kya unhe disgusting triangle se fursat mile tab na 😐