Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Wild_Cat

Following the ITV tradition, Abhira needs to go deathbed or coma to make Armaan realize his feelings for hersmiley36

Ye roz roz ke living room insult se toh better woh hai...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She'll probably say yeh ladki drugs leti thi isliye divorce karwana pada smiley36

I felt ye dadisa and gang will say something against Abhira to get rid of her and woh inpar ulta padega ...Judge will think family is creating problems..

Edited by Vismaya03 - 5 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Ekta shows are better atleast ml is clear what he wants 3 Rd angle make it interesting

Aajkal woh bhi nahi hai

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why did he need to divulge about DP to Ruhi before public announcement. He also knew Kaveri would bring it up toh sabko ek saath bata deta. If he wanted to escape it he should have faked an emergency and left .

Itna dimag uske paas hai kaha ???

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

First we got characterless ruhi, then sleeveless ruhi and now backless roohi, IDK 🤷‍♀when we are going to get armaanless ruhi????

Backless didi? Did I miss something?😂

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

IMO, abhira ke liye he is the only family....in any sense....he is the one who was chosen by her mom....she is all alone...in this puri duniya.....she is just a normal young girl.....cannont imagine the anxiety and darr she must b facing.......

Of course, Abhira toh innocent and pyari hai, she has no one except Armaan. I m not questioning her. I m questioning her two timing husband

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Ye roz roz ke living room insult se toh better woh hai...

Every time Kaveri and gand opens their big mouth, I laugh sooo hard😂

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Wild_Cat

Backless didi? Did I miss something?😂

Roohi's fan smiley3smiley36

Hanjismiley9 hum didi ke bhakt hai, east or west humari lusty didi is the bestsmiley9

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Turtle is his ideal and lucky charm.. Wakt lagega

And he was a khargosh in ruhi ke liye pyaar…. So he wants to b better than his ideal turtle now… usse bhi flow in everything😃😃😃