Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think she will throw DP in the end when track finishes.

Right now V and M are her mission.

Based on bts she does not refuse to sign. Pen doesn't work and presumably she is stopped by Madhav again.

And then manisha destroys papers

So its not that Abhira refused to sign .

She is staying for V and M because its become a challenge for her. She is fixated on it.

Law student se marriage counselor kyun bana rahi hai isko? She's being turned into a typical bahu who wants to be beti. And for what.. there's nothing to salvage in Vidya-Madhav's relationship. It is just a hollow burden. I don't have problem with Abhira fighting for others.. that's her nature. But she needs to realize which ones are worth fighting for.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahi10

she's overfixated on it now. her being there is not going to magically fix someone's rishta. that rishta already had problems in it before abhira, and they will continue to have problems after abhira. abhira is not some fairy who can make everything right especially when 50% of that rishta is immensely irked by her.

She probably knows that but is not thinking about it. she's definitely over fixated . But i thinks its because he struck a nerve when armaan accused her of being responsible for the marriage rift and for not caring about his parents at all. She took it too personally. She thinks Vidya is only mad because of deal stuff but she felt her maternal concern earlier so she thinks she can get through to her in due time.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Law student se marriage counselor kyun bana rahi hai isko? She's being turned into a typical bahu who wants to be beti. And for what.. there's nothing to salvage in Vidya-Madhav's relationship. It is just a hollow burden. I don't have problem with Abhira fighting for others.. that's her nature. But she needs to realize which ones are worth fighting for.

She's being over emotional.

Shes naive and idealistic too.

She has fallen for the lies spewed about her somehow causing the rift to widen etc.

She feels too emotionally connected to V and M.

I would love to see her give up and go back to hostel. But madhav and manisha gang won't let her

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vidya and Kaveri are so OTT. Their extreme anger atm doesn't even make sense, how am I supposed to take them seriously.

Anways, waiting for Ruhi Armaan shaddi smiley42smiley27

Don’t smiley37

Kaveri is illiterate woman who probably got lucky and married a man who became successful in life. You so mad that a child bested you and theirs not a damn thing she do about it but hate

Edited by pyar-ishk - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I see rebellion but not disrespect.

She has not said anything cruel or below the belt to anyone

No she did not behave cruel but she was annoying and as if try to rub it into their face. If you are here just for an agenda and for this u want some people to listen to u then u cannot irritate them more but approach it tactfully. I dont thing her move today was smart at all. And then I just hope tomorrow they give us some valid reason why she stays back. If the husband is giving the papers a girl with self respect should not wait there even for a minute. She can meet Madhav if necessary and make him agree to not leave the Poddar House . It is Madhav who has a close relationship with her so he should listen to her if he really loves her. He should not subject Ab to more humiliation by such blackmailing. And every torture is still acceptable if ur husband is by ur side. Once he is not by ur side the wife should have 0 allegiance to the family specially when she and Poddars have a short association.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

No she did not behave cruel but she was annoying and as if try to rub it into their face. If you are here just for an agenda and for this u want some people to listen to u then u cannot irritate them more but approach it tactfully. I dont thing her move today was smart at all. And then I just hope tomorrow they give us some valid reason why she stays back. If the husband is giving the papers a girl with self respect should not wait there even for a minute. She can meet Madhav if necessary and make him agree to not leave the Poddar House . It is Madhav who has a close relationship with her so he should listen to her if he really loves her. He should not subject Ab to more humiliation by such blackmailing. And every torture is still acceptable if ur husband is by ur side. Once he is not by ur side the wife should have 0 allegiance to the family specially when she and Poddars have a short association.

But hers was not a typical marriage where husbands allegiance was always there and suddenly now its gone. She is already staying there temporarily with an agenda. She's been fending for herself long enough. And now she's had enough , so she's throwing some nakhre of her own. The stuff she's doing is her coping mechanism to keep herself happy and also remind herself not to get attached to anyone.

Tact is not her strong suit. She has her own ways of doing things.

I see these scenes as filler stuff before she comes up with something successful

Their promos have not been fake so I do see her eventually signing and giving DP to Armaan.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I am sure that abhira will fix madhav and Vidya relationship and again get gud marks around family and Arman but she signs divorce give to armaan and leaves the house with head high ..this is going to happen

Pinecone thumbnail

Omg. Can they please stop this nonstop nonsense. Kya point hai iska?!